Apparently, there has been a debate raging (at least locally) over whether the coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic is a REAL disease which is stalking the land OR whether it is a scheme manufactured by those in power in order to achieve MORE power and MORE control over the public.
“Apparently” is the word used because, until just this past weekend, the arguments have remained out of sight.
Then, a VERY spirited conversation was witnessed between two proponents, one from each side.
“Don’t you know you’re being played? Do you even care? You’re not only gonna get yourself killed, you’re gonna get your kids killed too!”
“Do you know how stupid you sound? I used to think you had some smarts! What happened?”
Was it mentioned that the discussion was VERY spirited?
After some investigation, it was discovered that the two sides had very specific components (at least locally).
The side which believes that the coronavirus is a scam is smaller in number–BUT it is VERY vocal.
This group appears to be almost exclusively MALE.
The other side, while it contains a good many males has even MORE females–particularly single mothers. This side seemed the larger of the two, numbers-wise.
The all-male side seemed to sticking to a philosophy of “We’re keeping out powder dry for the moment.”
The opposing side seemed to have a philosophy of “There’s people dying! If you lied about that, you’d be in big trouble!”
And this sets up a second part to this drama.
In the very near future, God willing.
WHAT does the reader believe about the coronavirus?
HAS the reader noticed any inconsistencies in the stories told by the authorities?
It is not YET too late: there is still time to change direction (repent), place your faith (hope) for the future entirely on Jesus Christ and enter the kingdom of heaven.
DOES the reader believe he is saved?
DOES the reader believe he is NOT saved?
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: Making a Choice
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The Power of God Unto Salvation
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The End Times Power of God Unleashed
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
[Portions of this piece appeared originally in End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 22, 2020.]
- Life After Coronavirus?
- Where Is God During the Coronavirus Crisis?
- Will Coronavirus Kill Modern Love?
- Coronavirus: The Media’s Latest Campaign–But Not Its Last
- Few There Be: How Few is Few?
- FEW THERE BE: How Many Christians are There?
- Few There Be in the Church of Jesus, But the Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail
- The Relationship between the Few who Believe and the Many who do Not
- MANY Fear Man; FEW Fear God
- There is a Reason FEW Are Saved
- FEW: Few There Be That Find End Times Salvation
- True Christianity: A Lonely Road with Few Humans
- Many are Called, Few Are Chosen
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
- DISOBEDIENCE and REBELLION: The Wisdom of Man OR the Word of God?
- Apostate Church: Breaking Every Chain
- Persecution, Tribulation, Troubles, Trials: What the Bible says to Christians
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-20. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
[NOTE: The following articles are from a service. We neither endorse nor at times have much control over them–although we do, of course, enjoy articles originating from this website on this service. Some articles illustrate points made in ETPR articles; some are merely for the reader’s edification or education.
ALL such links appearing in End Times Prophecy Headlines, such as those below, should originate at ETPR.
RE: our link disclaimer: there are links, from time-to-time which appear on this site which we neither approve nor endorse. The frequency of these types of links will no doubt grow worse. All effort is made to remove such links when we become aware of them.]