“And as he sat upon the mount of Olives over against the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked him privately, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled? And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you”
Satan is a VERY tricky fellow.
And Satan and his worker drones have been laboring at deception, lying and the like, pulling the wool over the eyes of man for a LONG time.
In addition, NEVER let it be said that Satan doesn’t learn from his mistakes.
He does (mostly).
And so, Satan is PARTICULARLY deceptive NOW, during the end times.
ONE important thing Satan has learned over the centuries: to control man and what man believes, it is necessary to control what man knows; i.e., man’s sources of information.
Which is a BIG reason Satan controls practically ALL of the sources of information in the world in which we live.
Satan controls the information which springs from:
- The ‘news’
- The network of buildings we call ‘the churches’
- Publishing and broadcasting
- Professional sports (including ‘amateur’ sports which are professional in nature)
- Various past times and amusements
- The arts
- And practically EVERY other field of endeavor in which man participates.
To gain control over these sources of information has taken the prince of this world–and his followers–CENTURIES (in some cases) and an untold amount of resources and money.
So why is it SO important for Satan’s lies to receive constant promotion in man’s world?
There’s a few reasons.
1- Control of information today means control of the world tomorrow.
“Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.”
2- Those who control information control what the people who use that information THINK and BELIEVE. Those who control the world’s information control what is known by most men in the world.
3- Control of more than one source of information allows for the reinforcement of lies to the point where they are generally believed to be facts.
For example, IF science tells a lie, government and media will rush to reinforce that lie against any who have doubts.
4- Repeating a lie is one of the surest way to get fallible (and gullible) man to believe it.
“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.”
–Adolf Hitler, Propaganda, the Big Lie and Adolf Hitler: 20 Hitler Quotes on Propaganda
“If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”
–Adolf Hitler, Propaganda, the Big Lie and Adolf Hitler: 20 Hitler Quotes on Propaganda
ALL propaganda is based on REPETITION.
And it is quite hard to achieve constant repetition of a lie unless one has control over the sources of information.
5- Control of information is control of the lives of ALL those who use that information.
If the information concerning a problem is wrong, then it will be impossible to arrive at a solution to that problem.
6- Most men in the world ONLY know what they have been told: by a teacher, by a preacher, by a talking head on TV.
So, IF those men are told only LIES and false STORIES, they will only know LIES and false STORIES. And the decisions made by such men will be FLAWED decisions, as these men do NOT have the correct information on which to base their decisions.
This includes the many poor, deceived folks laboring for Satan and his causes.
The reader might think on all of this the NEXT time he is tempted to send a “news” clipping or video to a friend or associate.
OR, the reader might just do as MOST now do: just open wide and swallow–and then ask for “MORE!”
7- Those who desire to control others will find control of information goes hand-in-hand with control of mankind.
Men will become slaves WILLINGLY if they are first deceived.
And to deceive, one must have control of deceptive information.
Was it mentioned that Satan is a VERY tricky fellow?
DOES the reader believe he is told the truth about EVERYTHING?
HAS the reader ever wondered why then, he turns to those he KNOWS lie to him for more information–particularly in times of unrest and chaos?
It is not YET too late: there is still time to change direction (repent), place your faith (hope) for the future entirely on Jesus Christ and enter the kingdom of heaven.
DOES the reader believe he is saved?
DOES the reader believe he is NOT saved?
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: Making a Choice
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The Power of God Unto Salvation
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The End Times Power of God Unleashed
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
[Portions of this piece appeared originally in End Times Prophecy Headlines: February 8, 2021.]
- Three Clues Concerning Propaganda
- Modern Popular Music is a Nearly-Perfect Propaganda Delivery System
- ABCs of Propaganda: Recognizing Propaganda
- Propaganda: Always Repeats, Constantly Repeats, Never Stops Repeating
- The “I-Can-Read-Your-Mind” Propaganda Campaign
- Superpowers and Superheroes: The Media Propaganda Campaign
- Entertaining Propaganda
- Propaganda, the Big Lie and Adolf Hitler: 20 Hitler Quotes on Propaganda
- Government Economic Propaganda Numbers
- America’s Soviet-Style Economic Propaganda
- Anti-Muslim Pre-War Propaganda
- Recognizing Pre-War Propaganda
- Anti-Muslim Propaganda: End Times Deception
- The Media War Against Conspiracy Theories: A Long-Running Propaganda Campaign
- Conspiracy Theories and Propaganda in the End Times
- Current Media Narratives: Narratives and Propaganda Used by the Media
- PARENTS IN CARS PROPAGANDA: HEROIN IN THE FRONT, BABIES IN THE BACK
- Big Cities Over Small Cities, Towns and Rural Areas: End Times Urban Propaganda
- Pre-War Propaganda, Rock Musicians and Christian Websites
- America Beware: Lies, Propaganda and End Times Deception
- Antichrist, Anti-Jesus Propaganda: End Times Deception
- Propaganda and Mass Indoctrination in the End Times
- Strong Delusion, Propaganda and Believing the Lie
- Man Struggles Against God
- God is in Control
- The Nature of Spiritual Deception
- Tender Mercies of the Lord: Will Not Always Be Available
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
- DISOBEDIENCE and REBELLION: The Wisdom of Man OR the Word of God?
- Apostate Church: Breaking Every Chain
- Persecution, Tribulation, Troubles, Trials: What the Bible says to Christians
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-20. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
[NOTE: The following articles are from a service. We neither endorse nor at times have much control over them–although we do, of course, enjoy articles originating from this website on this service. Some articles illustrate points made in ETPR articles; some are merely for the reader’s edification or education.
ALL such links appearing in End Times Prophecy Headlines, such as those below, should originate at ETPR.
RE: our link disclaimer: there are links, from time-to-time which appear on this site which we neither approve nor endorse. The frequency of these types of links will no doubt grow worse. All effort is made to remove such links when we become aware of them.]