Within the past several weeks, an acquaintance was listing all of the places from which she daily gathered her news and information.
She sounded as if she was VERY pleased that she had access to so many different informational sources.
- Her cellphone (which was connected to the Internet)
- Her computer (which was ALSO connected to the Internet)
- Books (which she owned)
- The local library
A bystander exclaimed, “Wow! That’s a LOT!”
THEN, he asked a question.
“Do you consider yourself a “news junkie“?
“I don’t know about all of that. I just want to keep informed.”
“What would you say if I told you that Satan uses all of the news to deceive? He puts out nice, juicy bits of lies we call “NEWS” and people can’t seem to be able to wait until they hear the latest lie–and get Satan’s hook caught in their mouth.”
At this point, the woman FIRST looked a bit flustered, THEN, she looked like she was DISINTERESTED in the topic all of a sudden.
“I don’t know about all of that. I’m just trying to keep informed.”
Left unspoken was the thought, “What good is it to be up-to-date if all one knows is NOT true?”
It is not YET too late: there is still time to change direction (repent), place your faith (hope) for the future entirely on Jesus Christ and enter the kingdom of heaven.
DOES the reader believe he is saved?
DOES the reader believe he is NOT saved?
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: Making a Choice
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The Power of God Unto Salvation
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The End Times Power of God Unleashed
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
[Portions of this piece appeared originally in End Times Prophecy Headlines: April 28, 2021.]
- Beliefs and Lies
- REBRANDING EVIL: Science is an Ancient, Pagan Religion
- Science Constantly Changes, The Truth Never Changes
- Corporate Media: Speaking With One Voice
- There’s a Reason the Corporate Media is Called Satan’s Mouthpiece
- Constructing One’s Own Reality Begins with Self-Deception
- Searching for the Truth After You Discover Everything you Know is Wrong
- IF One Does Not Know the Problem, One Can Never Find a Solution
- Man Struggles Against God
- God is in Control
- The Nature of Spiritual Deception
- Tender Mercies of the Lord: Will Not Always Be Available
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
- DISOBEDIENCE and REBELLION: The Wisdom of Man OR the Word of God?
- Apostate Church: Breaking Every Chain
- Persecution, Tribulation, Troubles, Trials: What the Bible says to Christians
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
1- ETPR/Stuart Miles, FreeDigitalPhotos.net/ETPR
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-21. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2021. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
[NOTE: The following articles are from a service. We neither endorse nor at times have much control over them–although we do, of course, enjoy articles originating from this website on this service. Some articles illustrate points made in ETPR articles; some are merely for the reader’s edification or education.
ALL such links appearing in End Times Prophecy Headlines, such as those below, should originate at ETPR.
RE: our link disclaimer: there are links, from time-to-time which appear on this site which we neither approve nor endorse. The frequency of these types of links will no doubt grow worse. All effort is made to remove such links when we become aware of them.]