End Times Prophecy Report
October 12, 2021
“And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.”
“The best way to keep a prisoner from escaping is to make sure he never knows he’s in prison.”
AUSTRALIA: If You’re An Aussie Smoker, Move To Nigeria!
“Most people want security in this world, not liberty.”
—H. L. Mencken
New Vaccination Requirements For Companies By Joe Biden – When DON’T US presidents desire new requirements?
“Meet the new boss…same as the old boss.”
–The Who, Won’t get fooled again
“This is kind of weird. This week Obama criticized the GOP for being the party of billionaires — while he was speaking at a fundraiser at a billionaire’s house! I don’t see how that story could get any worse. But did you see the name of that billionaire? He was Rich Richman. Are you kidding me? Rich Richman is the guy’s name? That sounds like a Batman villain.”
–-Jimmy Fallon (2014)
“The Obama administration announced that they deported a record 392,000 illegal immigrants in the past year. Most of those were deported on a Friday. This way they got to spend a wonderful weekend in Mexico with their families before returning on Monday.”
–Jay Leno (2010)
“President Trump gave an exclusive interview to Forbes and teased a new economic development bill that he says is “both a carrot and a stick.” Incidentally, “carrot and stick” are also Trump and Melania’s Secret Service code names.”
–-Seth Meyers (2017)
“People with a mission to save the earth want the earth to seem worse than it is so their mission will look more important.”
“The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.”
Others might insist that a five-minute conversation with one of the political puppets is the best argument against democracy.
“But actually, he thought as he readjusted the Ministry of Plenty’s figures, it was not even forgery. It was merely the substitution of one piece of nonsense for another. Most of the material that you were dealing with had no connection with anything in the real world, not even the kind of connection that is contained in a direct lie. Statistics were just as much a fantasy in their original version as in their rectified version. A great deal of time you were expected to make them up out of your head.”
–On changing government statistics – George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four
Do you believe the media? Then why do you believe their lying polls?
“Political campaigns today are all side shows, all honors, all bombast, glitter, and speeches. These are for the most part unrelated to the main business of studying the party scientifically, of supplying the public with party, candidate, platform, and performance, and selling the public these ideas and products.”
—Edward Bernays, Propaganda (1928)
“There is no public opinion. There is only published opinion.”
“But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.”
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.”
—1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.” —1 Corinthians 1:18-19
“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.”
–Franklin D. Roosevelt
“The Senate has ordered that television commercials must not be too loud. Now, how about getting us out of Afghanistan?”
–David Letterman (2010)
HILLARY CLINTON’S HISTORY
At this stage of the presidential selection, is there any American who is ignorant of Hillary Clinton’s past?
Whitewater prosecutor: Probe uncovered serious Hillary crimes/ethical issues – Isn’t this what happened at the end of 2007 and throughout 2008?
Why, I believe it was.
During that time (late 2007-first six months of 2008) the Corporate Media dredged up every aspect of the Hillary Clinton’s past that they absolutely, positively, 100 percent REFUSED to cover while Hillary and her husband were in the White House.
And, in quite a few cases, the Corporate Media used the same information and same arguments against Hillary that the “conservative press” had used 1992-2000. Of course, when the so-called conservative press used them, that information was branded “conspiracy theories” and “vicious rumors.”
In fact, back in 1998 Hillary Clinton called the accusations, the entire conservative press and its acolytes “The vast right wing conspiracy.”
See how that all works?
The game is rigged.
It has always been rigged.
It’s just so much easier to see now because time is short.
Fertilizer Prices Hit Record Highs, May Pressure Food Inflation Even Higher – They will NEVER run out of reasons why prices are going up, up, up…
“A new study found that dogs can actually feel genuine love for their owners. While cats just keep a journal of all the things they hate about you.”
–-Jimmy Fallon (2013)
HALLOWEEN 2021 READING LIST
After providing readers with a list of reading material (EVERY YEAR SINCE 2016) best suited for those who refrain from jumping up and down for joy whenever the Halloween season approaches, it completely slipped our mind in 2020.
So, we present the ETPR reading list for Halloween 2021.
This reading material is for the second-longest holiday season celebrated by moderns (after Yule).
ETPR’s annual reading list of topics–updated from 2019’s list–useful for those who would know more than the usual about Halloween and Halloween-related topics.
(Readers might look for an updated version this weekend, as we plan several Halloween-related articles later this week. And who knows–perhaps next week and the week after as well?)
- HALLOWEEN: The Real Face of Halloween
- Halloween: Imitation Evil Plus the Real Thing
- Halloween 2014 Quotes: Halloween is Satanic and Demonic
- Halloween Season is the Season of the Witch
- The Leaven of Halloween: The Explosive Growth of Sin
- The Circle-Maker: Circles of Witchcraft in the Churches
- The Circle Maker: End Times Deception in a Magic Circle
- Witchcraft in the End Times: Popular and Fashionable
- Living in the Season of the Witch: End Times Preparation
- Witchcraft in America in the End Times: Some Observations
- Witchcraft in America in the End Times: Part 2
- Witchcraft in America in the End Times: Witches in the Statehouse
- Feminism is Witchcraft by Another Name
- Rebellion and Witchcraft: The End Times Corruption of the Family
- Feminism = Modern Witchcraft
WITCHCRAFT, PAGANISM AND THE OCCULT IN THE CHURCHES
- Glorifying the Occult and Demonic: In the Culture, In the Churches
- END TIMES OCCULTISM: In the Churches, On Public Display
- Four Blood Moons: American Church Comfortable with Witchcraft
- The Occult Power of Words: Name it Claim it, Prosperity Gospel, Positive Confession and the Occult
- Christianity and the Occult: The Occult goes to Church
- PRAYER CIRCLES: Another Pagan Practice in the Church
- Satan Has Counterfeited the Christian Church
- The End Times Church of the Tares
- Modern Church Revival: Sideshows for Satan
- The Circle Maker: End Times Deception in a Magic Circle
- The Circle-Maker: Circles of Witchcraft in the Churches
- Autumnal Equinox: Celebrating Mabon, Another Pagan Holiday, In THE WORLD’S MOST CHRISTIAN COUNTRY EVER!™
DEMONS, DEVILS AND THE DEMONIC
- The Normalizing of Illegitimate Supernatural Power in the End Times
- Demons USA: Demons in Everyday Life
- Demons and the Unexplained: Demonic Mysteries
- Where do evil spirits come from?
- Demons, the Demonic: Cover Stories for Demons and Demonic Power
- Tales of the Demonic
- Don’t Let the Muggles Get You Down
- Devils, Demons, Evil or Familiar Spirits: Ten Observations
- Everyday Demons: Demons in Everyday Life
- Alter Ego and Possession
- EXORCISM: 10 Observations on Casting Out Demons
- Weapons of Our Warfare: END TIMES SURVIVAL
- END TIMES SURVIVAL: We Fight Spiritual Battles, Not Physical Ones
- Spiritual Warfare: 10 Observations on Demons and Spiritual Warfare
- SPIRITUAL WARFARE: The Explosive Power of the Prayers of the Believer
- Exorcism as Performance Art
- Fake Exorcists and Fake Exorcisms
- Ten Clues One is Afflicted with Evil Spirits
CORPORATE MEDIA’S HALLOWEEN OFFERINGS
- Halloween Is about Ridiculing, Not Celebrating, Evil
- Should Christians Celebrate Halloween?
- Christians Don’t Celebrate Halloween
- Why Christians should not celebrate Halloween
- Halloween (VIDEO)
- Remembering the Dead
- The dark history behind Halloween is even more chilling than you realized
- Is Halloween evil? Busting that and 4 other myths about All Hallows’ Eve.
(This last section is NEW to this collection and serves as a “Halloween apologetics” of sorts.)
DOES the reader believe the ever-expanding Halloween season is just about “good, clean fun“?
- Halloween 2019 Reading List
- Halloween 2018 Reading List
- Halloween 2017
- HALLOWEEN Reading List (2016)
[As was previously mentioned, readers should check back later to see an updated form of this listing.]
Columbus Day – In the country once known as The United States of America (as well as a few other countries of the Americas), October 12 was once celebrated as the day Christopher Columbus ‘discovered’ America.
Thus, it COULD be said that Columbus Day was the beginning of all FAKE HISTORY in The United States of America.
From ‘heroes to villains’: WHY this Covid surge is different for health care workers – Those who get caught lying often are called unpleasant names.
“In London you can buy a hamburger for $1,700. Now, wait a minute, before you start bellyaching, yes, it comes with fries. It’s $1,700. It’s called the McSucker.”
–-David Letterman (2014)
- Gordon Ramsay Has A Long-Standing Feud With Another Famous Chef, Plus 23 Other Fascinating Celebrity Chef Facts
- Feud between GOP, pro-business groups explodes into view after spat over infrastructure bill
- Dog the Bounty Hunter’s Daughter Bonnie Sends Clear Message in New Photo Amid Family Feud
- Where Spandau Ballet are now – bitter feud, £200k lawsuit and Kray’s connection
- Where The Saturdays are now – affair heartbreak, Example feud and top TV presenter
Everyone LOVES to hear and see DRAMA, right? And what is more dramatic than an apparent feud among the beautiful people, right? Particularly if the “feud” is between celebrities, politicos or royal nabobs?
IN FACT, the rich and celebrated almost never disagree: they engage in feuds–sometimes for decades after they have ceased being celebrated for anything else. What would the beautiful people do with themselves if not for their never-ending feuds? Satan’s Mouthpiece (the Corporate Media) has always had a problem: what to do when too many of the rich and celebrated have NOTHING “newsworthy” to do. When the media gets tired of reporting what the rich and celebrated are wearing, they turn to the tried-and-true method of of fake “feuds” to generate cheap, plastic “news.” One popular singer’s entire marketing campaign over the years seems to have been based on engaging in one “feud” after another. But, as the “victims” appear to be primarily the singer’s “fans,” it’s hard to get too worked up over the ruse.
Sports, politics and celebrity culture, European royalty–wherever the rich and celebrated congregate: these are the arenas where readers can most often find stories of “feuds.”
Oh–and pro wrestling…
One can depend on those who labor for the mystery of iniquity to act, in not only an EVIL manner, but also in a very repetitive one as well. Case in point: when two followers of Satan are working together, one of the first things they do is establish that they 1-do not like each other; 2- they hate each other; or, 3- are fighting against one another.
Democrats and Republicans, Russia and the USA, members of the same family who toil together for evil ends, famous celebrities who are “feuding” with each other: it happens so often, one occasionally has to wonder, “Does Satan have a university or school where he teaches his followers these tricks?”
—University of Satan
YOUNG WOMEN AND MENTAL ILLNESS
Young women experiencing higher rates of mental illness – “Mental illness,” huh?
We will have the good manners to refrain from pointing out that young women make up a key demographic of those who access illegitimate supernatural power.
It’s not hard to understand why certain groups are attracted to witchcraft: it offers power to those who feel powerless.
Witches (the practice of which attracts a fair number of young women) employ a familiar ( a type of unclean) spirit. Various disease and other maladies come attached to such unclean spirits,
Mental illness, however, was the most common [affliction].
“There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD”
“But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee: The LORD shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart: And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save thee.”
SO, it makes perfect sense that young women experience higher rates of what the world calls “mental illness.”
- Mental Health Problems in the End Times
- Ancient Israel, Modern America: Sickness, Disease and the Multitudes
- Comedians: Insanity, Torment and the Demonic
- Rich, Celebrated and Possessed: The Deception of Possession
“That’s pretty amazing, President Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize. Ironically, his biggest accomplishment as president so far . . . winning the Nobel Peace Prize.”
–Jay Leno (2009)
Kansas dentists fight power grab by insurance board in long-brewing feud – Kansas dentists primarily work (as do dentists elsewhere) on teeth.
Does this mean that Kansas dentists will bite the hand which feeds them?
It’s too soon to declare victory against Covid-19 ahead of the holidays, but these festivities are safe to resume, experts say – And the ‘experts’ have certainly been right about their other COVID-19 predictions, haven’t they?
“A new study found that washing your hands can help you solve problems. Yeah, especially if the problem is, “stuff on hands.”
–Jimmy Fallon (2011)
“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”
–H.L. Mencken v ”
Climate change” is responsible for almost ANYTHING!
IF it is hot, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
IF it is cold, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
IF it is dry, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
IF it is wet, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
“Heads I win, tails you lose.”
“I’m old enough to remember when the air over American cities was a lot dirtier than it is now.”
–P. J. O’Rourke
…and now that it’s cleaner and more clear, the elite spin their fables, trying to create fear over “climate change.”
- End Times Topics: SEPTEMBER 2021
- End Times Topics: AUGUST 2021
- End Times Topics: JULY 2021
- End Time Topics: JUNE 2021
- End Times Topics: MAY 2021
- End Times Topics: APRIL 2021
- End Times Topics: MARCH 2021
- End Times Topics: FEBRUARY 2021
- End Times Topics: JANUARY 2021
- End Times Topics: DECEMBER 2020
- End Times Topics: NOVEMBER 2020
- End Times Topics: OCTOBER 2020
- End Times Topics: SEPTEMBER 2020
- End Times Topics: AUGUST 2020
- End Times Topics: JULY 2020
- End Times Topics: JUNE 2020
- End Times Topics: MAY 2020
- End Times Topics: APRIL 2020
- End Times Topics: MARCH 2020
- End Times Topics: FEBRUARY 2020
- End Times Topics: JANUARY 2020
- End Times Topics: DECEMBER 2019
- End Times Topics: NOVEMBER 2019
- End Times Topics: OCTOBER 2019
- End Times Topics: SEPTEMBER 2019
- End Times Topics: AUGUST 2019
- End Times Topics: JULY 2019
- End Times Topics: June 2019
- End Times Topics: May 2019
- End Times Topics: April 2019
- End Times Topics: March 2019
- End Times Topics: February 2019
- End Time Topics: January 2019
- End Times Topics: December 2018
WEEK OF 10-10-2021
Spotted: Witch with a conscience on Sherman Avenue – ONLY those witches in the Corporate Media have consciences.
If they had a conscience, they wouldn’t be witches.
MEDIA NARRATIVES ALERT
“How can the reader know when the Corporate Media is lying to him (never mind the fact that the media is Satan’s Mouthpiece and Satan is the father of lies)? One easy way to tell is the use of “Why” and “How” in the headlines of an article. When the reader sees “Why?” or “How?” in the headline–occasionally “What” is used–that which follows will be a fairy tale, a narrative, a bedtime story spun by the media for the benefit of the media’s master. “Why” usually denotes an on-going narrative; “How” signifies a story line which explains past events. Not all narratives begin with “How” or “Why.” However, the most in-your-face, over-the-top ones usually do.
ALL political “news” is narrative.
“American journalism (like the journalism of any other country) is predominantly paltry and worthless. Its pretensions are enormous, but its achievements are insignificant.”
“Things are never quite what they seem. Events are seldom close to how the media and history portray them.”
“It is a free press…There are laws to protect the freedom of the press’s speech, but none that are worth anything to protect the people from the press.” –Mark Twain, speech: License of the Press
“If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it.”
—Joseph Goebbels, Nazi Minister of Propaganda
“Journalists” are story-tellers. Nothing more, nothing less. Sometimes, there is an element of truth in their stories, but truth is not a requirement of what they do.
“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.”
–Adolf Hitler, Propaganda, the Big Lie and Adolf Hitler: 20 Hitler Quotes on Propaganda
- END TIMES DECEPTION: Tell Me a Story
- TELL ME A STORY Part Two
- Tell Me a Story part three
- TELL ME A STORY Part Four: Why Are All of the Stories Being Told?
VOICE OF DELUSION
“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”
“For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. “
Mere mortal men have long listened to the lie of the serpent (Satan) and been deceived into believing they and their puny works will be immortal; that their labors on this rock will last forever, with future generations of men admiring their handiwork in awe.
Such deluded, arrogant men filled with pride desperately want to believe that their works in this life will endure.
NOTHING of this present world will endure.
“But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.”
–2 Peter 3:10
Anyone who claims something different is listening to a voice of delusion.
Albert Pike and the rest of his buddies in the mystery of iniquity spent their lives chasing a vapor.
Among other things.
They will have eternity to regret it–unless they repented.
- LEGACY: Legacies Are a Vanity
- LEGACY: No Legacy of this World Will Endure
- Legacy: This World will Pass Away and Not be Remembered
- Vanity of Vanities: The World and the Things of the World Mean Nothing
- LOST AND DYING WORLD: Believers are Just Passing Through
- The Nature of Spiritual Deception
EVALUATING THE TRUE WORTH OF A POLITICIAN’S WORD
Nikki Haley abruptly steps down as UN ambassador in surprise decision, vows she won’t run for president in 2020 – Perhaps Haley will NOT run in the 2020 presidential contest.
However, most readers no doubt are aware of exactly how much stock to place in the “vow” of a politician.
THE LEAVEN OF HALLOWEEN
“A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.”
Halloween is a pagan holiday now routinely celebrated in the pagan churches.
Once upon a time, Halloween was no bigger holiday than, say President’s Day. A night or two to trick-or-treat, kids dressing up in any old thing that was handy, eating handout candy for a few days: that was about the extent of it.
“Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.”
—3 John 1:11
But somewhere over the last 50 years, Halloween took a disturbing turn down a dark, dreary and predictable road. Zombie walks, at least one ‘haunted house‘ in every town with a population over a couple thousand and a SEASON of Halloween which now stretches through the entire month of October–and threatens to extend further.
Halloween has undergone explosive growth in the World’s Greatest Christian Country Ever™.
The Bible likens leaven to sin because both grow explosively.
ON THIS DAY
ONE YEAR AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: October 12, 2021
TWO YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: October 11-13, 2019
THREE YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: October 12-14, 2018
FOUR YEARS AGO:
FIVE YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: October 12, 2016
SIX YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: October 12, 2015
SEVEN YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: October 11-12, 2014
EIGHT YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: October 12-13, 2013
- God and Evil
- Staring Down Into the Memory Hole
- God and Jezebel
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: October 8-10, 2021
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: October 7, 2021
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: October 6, 2021
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: October 5, 2021
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: October 4, 2021
- Chaos and Confusion: End Times Weapons of God
- The Six Corporations that Own (Almost) ALL Media
- Reliable Information About the Last Days: Where? – Part Two
- Reliable Information About the Last Days: Where? – Part One
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: End Times Prophecy Headlines: October 11, 2021
Updates, corrections and late additions to this information 24/7 at END TIMES PROPHECY REPORT
- Time: Some Days…
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- The Shortest Chapter in the Bible
- Getting To Know You
- The Many Incongruities of Modern Life
- Modern Life: A Few Thoughts
- Reflections on a THANKSGIVING DAY Eve
- The Clever Mr. Churchill
- End Times Topics: NOVEMBER 2019
- Why Are So Many Video Games So Habit-Forming?
- Bucket of Tears
- The Primary Problem With Depending on Political Solutions
- The Machinations of the World Revealed
- Is Disinformation the Greatest Witchery?
- Something New
- The More’s the Merrier!
- What Does the Bible Say About the Good Old Days?
- “But What IF You’re Wrong?”
- A World of Carefully Constructed Chance and Chaos
- The Man of Sin: Standing Room Only?
- When is the Good News (Gospel) Preached to the World?
- The Best Feeling
- The Three Woes of the Last Days
- Those Most Comfortable
- A Question of Light
- Liars and Thieves
- TANSTAAFL and the Internet
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
1- ETPR/Andre Furtado from Pexels.com/ETPR
2- Cox & Forkum
3- Photo by Matheus Bertelli from Pexels.com
4- Wikimedia Commons/no known copyright restrictions exist
5- Wikimedia Commons
6- Image from Pixabay.com
7- Suriya Kankliang, FreeDigitalPhotos.net
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-21. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2021. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
[NOTE: The following articles are from a service. We neither endorse nor at times have much control over them–although we do, of course, enjoy articles originating from this website on this service. Some articles illustrate points made in ETPR articles; some are merely for the reader’s edification or education.
ALL such links appearing in End Times Prophecy Headlines, such as those below, should originate at ETPR. RE: our link disclaimer: there are links, from time-to-time which appear on this site which we neither approve nor endorse. The frequency of these types of links will no doubt grow worse. All effort is made to remove such links when we become aware of them.]