“Should Christians celebrate Halloween?” appears to be a question that the government/Corporate Media desperately want to answer.
- Should Christians celebrate Halloween?
- Should Christians Celebrate Halloween?
- Should Christians Really Celebrate Halloween?
- Should Christians Celebrate Halloween? Here’s Why That Question Has Been Picking Up Steam Since the 1960s
- Should Christians Celebrate Halloween?
- Should Christians Celebrate Halloween? (VIDEO)
It seems that the world has divided into TWO main camps.
1- The professional pretend Christians (tares) usually lead the “NO!” side.
2- The world (with the ‘help’ of a fake Christian here and there) usually lead the “But it’s FUN!” side. (This is also the group which argues, “We didn’t mean anything against God by celebrating God’s enemies! We were just having a little FUN!”)
BUT, the REAL question should NOT be “Should Christians celebrate Halloween?”
After all, WHY would a REAL Christian WANT to celebrate wizards, sorcerers, witches, ghosts (evil spirits) and other things God’s Word calls “abominations“?
The REAL question should be “Would a Christian WANT to celebrate Halloween?”
The world and Satan portrays Halloween as nothing more than a “bunch of FUN!”
The Christian KNOWS that ‘FUN!’ is the most over-used come-on employed for starting down the broad way to destruction.
“Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.”
“But it’ll be FUN! A little FUN! never hurt anyone!”
It appears that the world has rigged the scale it uses to weigh FUN!
ANYTHING that is pronounced to be ‘FUN!” automatically is given extra weight when evaluating what-the-world-calls-FUN!
Pretend Christians (particularly those who are paid to pretend) emphasize FUN!
The FEW who have underwent the new birth of a REAL follower of Jesus Christ emphasize God’s Word.
Should Christians celebrate Halloween?
Why would they?
DOES the reader believe that the ever-growing promotion of Halloween is just the world wanting to have a little FUN!?
It is not YET too late: there is still a little time to change direction (repent), place your faith (hope) for the future entirely on Jesus Christ and enter the kingdom of heaven.
DOES the reader believe he is saved?
DOES the reader believe he is NOT saved?
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
[Portions of this piece appeared originally in End Times Prophecy Headlines: October 13 2021.]
- HALLOWEEN: The Real Face of Halloween
- Halloween: Imitation Evil Plus the Real Thing
- Halloween 2014 Quotes: Halloween is Satanic and Demonic
- The Leaven of Halloween: The Explosive Growth of Sin
- Man Struggles Against God
- God is in Control
- The Nature of Spiritual Deception
- Tender Mercies of the Lord: Will Not Always Be Available
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
- DISOBEDIENCE and REBELLION: The Wisdom of Man OR the Word of God?
- Apostate Church: Breaking Every Chain
- Persecution, Tribulation, Troubles, Trials: What the Bible says to Christians
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-21. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2021. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.