“Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.”
During the last days, each man will have to choose between God and the world.
For his food: God or the World.
For the things of the world: God or the World.
For those things men hold dear: God or the World.
God’s Word has declared that a FEW (who are wise) will choose God.
EVERYONE ELSE ON EARTH will choose the World.
OF COURSE, those FEW who choose God will not look so good (to other men) at the moment they declare their choice.
IN FACT, there will be plenty of laughter, mocking and scoffing over that choice.
“Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts”
The World will offer end times man the best it can seemingly offer.
When shortages grow grim, the World will be RIGHT THERE, happy to ‘help.’
The FEW who eschew the world and place their faith for their future in God and His Son, Jesus Christ, will be ridiculed for that choice. Worldly men will laugh until their sides hurt.
HOWEVER, there is a wise old saying which describes this circumstance to a ‘T.’
“He who laughs last, laughs best.”
HAS the reader EVER thought about the time when he will be forced to choose?
WHO will the reader choose: God or the world?
[‘The world’ refers to all of the systems man has set up; ALL of the government promises and programs; ALL of the schemes promoted by the smiling faces on TV and in your church.]
It is not YET too late: there is still a little time to change direction (repent), place your faith (hope) for the future entirely on Jesus Christ and enter the kingdom of heaven.
DOES the reader believe he is saved?
DOES the reader believe he is NOT saved?
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
[Portions of this piece appeared originally in End Times Prophecy Headlines: October 27, 2021.]
- End Times Focus: The Things of Man or the Things of God
- Things of This World: Tomorrow’s Junk
- Life is Temporary: End Times Survival
- Things of God or Things of This World: The Most Important Choice of End Times Man
- Satan and the World Are Strong. God is Stronger
- What Is It Like to Try to Operate in the World WITHOUT the Word of God As a Guide?
- God Created the World and its Physical Laws. God Can Supersede Those Laws WHENEVER He Feels it Necessary To Do So.
- Man Struggles Against God
- God is in Control
- The Nature of Spiritual Deception
- Tender Mercies of the Lord: Will Not Always Be Available
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
- DISOBEDIENCE and REBELLION: The Wisdom of Man OR the Word of God?
- Apostate Church: Breaking Every Chain
- Persecution, Tribulation, Troubles, Trials: What the Bible says to Christians
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
image: ETPR/Stuart Miles, FreeDigitalPhotos.net/ETPR
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-21. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2021. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.