“And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.”
“The best way to keep a prisoner from escaping is to make sure he never knows he’s in prison.”
UNITED KINGDOM: Lack of lateral flow tests is ‘huge’ problem, UK pharmacies warn
ASIA: Asia’s Going Nuclear
THE WORLD IS JUMPY
“The wicked flee when no man pursueth”
The world is a wicked, wicked place full of wicked people–regardless of what anyone says.
And the wicked shall know no peace, either in this present world or the next.
“But the wicked are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters cast up mire and dirt.”
This wicked world has plenty of reasons to be jumpy.
One of the big reasons is: the world is wicked.
- The Wicked Will Be Afflicted: A Promise
- No Peace for the Wicked: Know Peace, Choose Jesus
- NO PEACE: The Wicked Cling to their Fears
- WORKERS OF INIQUITY: This is Their Story
- THE WICKED: Centuries of Labor for 42 Months of Success
- Rules for the Rich: Money and Wealth and Unhappiness
- NO PEACE: Substituting Sin for Jesus
- Terror, Chaos, Panic, Fear: What’s Ahead for Unbelievers in the End Times
- Peace: Find the Peace that Passeth all Understanding
“Most people want security in this world, not liberty.”
—H. L. Mencken
‘Bidenflation’ Is Systematically Destroying The Middle Class – Inflation and rising prices were an established part of American life LONG before Joe Biden was selected president.
However, the mendacious Corporate Media (Satan’s Mouthpiece), who for YEARS completely ignored rising prices, NOW pretends that inflation suddenly started once Joe Biden took office.
“Meet the new boss…same as the old boss.”
–The Who, Won’t get fooled again
“Have you folks seen the blockbuster summer movie ‘Hangover?’ The movie is about what happens after a wild night of drinking. And, you know, I did that once, where you wake up and you realize you’d done something. That was a couple of months ago – I got married. ‘Hangover,’ by the way – now here’s a little confusion. Don’t confuse ‘Hangover’ with a film about Donald Trump – it’s called ‘Combover.’
–-David Letterman (June 2009)
“The mystery of government is not how Washington works but how to make it stop.”
“The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.”
Others might insist that a five-minute conversation with one of the political puppets is the best argument against democracy.
“But actually, he thought as he readjusted the Ministry of Plenty’s figures, it was not even forgery. It was merely the substitution of one piece of nonsense for another. Most of the material that you were dealing with had no connection with anything in the real world, not even the kind of connection that is contained in a direct lie. Statistics were just as much a fantasy in their original version as in their rectified version. A great deal of time you were expected to make them up out of your head.”
–On changing government statistics – George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four
Do you believe the media? Then why do you believe their lying polls?
“Political campaigns today are all side shows, all honors, all bombast, glitter, and speeches. These are for the most part unrelated to the main business of studying the party scientifically, of supplying the public with party, candidate, platform, and performance, and selling the public these ideas and products.”
—Edward Bernays, Propaganda (1928)
“There is no public opinion. There is only published opinion.”
“But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.”
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.”
-—1 Corinthians 1:18-19
A NOTE FROM 2016
[NOTE: 2016 is almost finished and 2017 looms ahead. What will the New Year bring? Likely more strife, calamity and chaos on the way to the climax of human history. Things will continue to get worse, not better–though at times, it may appear that there will be a temporary relief. Beware of false prophets and teachers–as always.]
U.S. and Russia agree to security talks on Jan. 10 amid growing tension over Ukraine – Nothing bad can happen as long as the two sides are talking, right?
“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.”
–Franklin D. Roosevelt
Trump claims 5,000 dead people voted in Georgia – but the real number is four – Arguing about the numbers in the Corporate Media (Satan’s Mouthpiece) is a lot like the old arguments about how many angels could dance on the head of a pin?
“Kim Jong-il said that – if provoked – North Korea would not hesitate to use it’s nuclear weapons in a “merciless offensive.” I just hope no one is stupid enough to provoke that fat, little weirdo.”
–-Jimmy Fallon (June 2009)
QUOTES OF 2013
EVERY year, Satan’s Mouthpiece provides a variety of quotes over which the masses shake their heads.
2013 was a good year for such “stylings.”
The 30 Best Quotes of 2013 – John Hawkins of Right Wing News does one thing extremely well: construct informative and amusing lists. This is praise, coming from a writer who is a list-constructer from way back.
It is suspected that this next quote was supposed to be a showcase for the tough, new conservative pragmatism of the USA’s latest political savior: Ted Cruz. Unwittingly, it exposes just a little slice of what the New World Order ruling class in Washington think about the peons back home.
27) Part of what’s so problematic with Washington is how many Republicans want a show vote to pretend to their constituents they’re fighting for what they say they’re fighting for, rather than actually fighting for it and actually winning. In both parties, you’ve got entrenched politicians who have barely veiled contempt for the American people. They think their voters are gullible rubes — and you give them a little “show vote,” you tell them, “Hey, I’m totally with you,” then they go to Washington and they don’t actually do what they say. — Ted Cruz
Ted Cruz is being set up as a “different kind of US politician” for the 2016 election. But is he? Are any politicians really different? Every four years, Americans are promised shiny new political models–but, after Election Day, they somehow always get stuck with the same old wheezing clunkers.
Jimmy Carter, Clinton, Bush II and Obama all ran on the motto of “Change!” Americans did get “Change!”–but it wasn’t the kind they were promised; not the type they expected.
In the USA, the reality of political “Change!” always means a monotonous sameness; a lockstep march further down the road of the New World Order, led by the puppets who make up the criminal cartel in The DC (Den of Corruption).
No matter how “Liberal” or “Conservative” our selected leaders have promised to be, there’s still that same unresponsiveness to middle-class American needs. And there’s that same buzzing drone from the controlled Corporate Media narratives explaining why things won’t be changing this time around–but there’s always hope for tomorrow!
To suggest this was the intended result of our system from the beginning is considered bad form. We’re taught to idolize our founders (Christians, take note of the “idol” part). We’re supposed to “suck it up,” overlook the repeated, planned failures and hope for the best for tomorrow.
This is not only unbiblical, given the the history of the last 26 years, it is unrealistic.
Hidden among the 30 quotes are a few which appear to be gems.
Ever wonder why teens of previous generations didn’t commit suicide in response to being bullied?
24) There is no scientific evidence that bullying causes suicide. None at all. Lots of teenagers get bullied (between 1 in 4 and 1 in 3 teenagers report being bullied in real life, fewer report being bullied online). Very few commit suicide. Among the people who commit suicide, researchers have no good data on how many of them have been bullied.
It is journalistically irresponsible to claim that bullying leads to suicide. Even in specific cases where a teenager or child was bullied and subsequently commits suicide, it’s not accurate to imply the bullying was the direct and sole cause behind the suicide. — Kelly McBride
The 30 Most Obnoxious Quotes of 2013 – Another list by Hawkins.
21) Ultimately, if you think about all the youth that everybody has mentioned here in Africa, if everybody is raising living standards to the point where everybody has got a car and everybody has got air conditioning, and everybody has got a big house, well, the planet will boil over — unless we find new ways of producing energy. — Barack Obama explains to poor Africans why they need to remain poor.
This next quote proves once more that, with the elite–whether they reside in politics, media or entertainment–it’s always, 24/7, around-the-clock about themselves.
30) Truly inspiring to be able to come here. Anne was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a Belieber.’ — Justin Bieber after a visit to Anne Frank’s house.
Do you have a cold, the flu or Covid-19? Experts explain how to tell the difference – Besides the obvious differences that if you have the cold or flu, you don’t wear a mask, stand 6 feet apart and otherwise suffer at the hand of a dread disease.
“The White House and Senate Democrats are working on a new jobs bill. The White House says this new jobs bill could create twice as many non-existent fake new jobs as the last one.”
–-Jay Leno (November 2009)
- The Marvel vs. Martin Scorsese Feud Needs to Die
- What Cynthia Watros Has To Say About Nina And Carly’s Feud
- Hyman Roth and Michael Corleone’s Feud in ‘The Godfather: Part II’ Had to Do With Power and Money
- The Marvel vs. Martin Scorsese Feud Needs to Die
- ‘I Rate Above Johnny Depp’: Amber Heard Names Dog After Aussie Minister Involved in Pet Feud
Everyone LOVES to hear and see DRAMA, right?
And really: what is more exciting than manufactured drama?
And what is more dramatic than an apparent feud among the beautiful people, right?
Particularly if the “feud” is between celebrities, politicos or royal nabobs?
IN FACT, the rich and celebrated almost never disagree: they engage in feuds–sometimes for decades after they have ceased being celebrated for anything else.
What would the beautiful people do with themselves if not for their never-ending feuds?
Satan’s Mouthpiece (the Corporate Media) has always had a problem: what to do when too many of the rich and celebrated have NOTHING “newsworthy” to do. When the media gets tired of reporting what the rich and celebrated are wearing, they turn to the tried-and-true method of of fake “feuds” to generate cheap, plastic “news.”
One popular singer’s entire marketing campaign over the years seems to have been based on engaging in one “feud” after another. But, as the “victims” appear to be primarily the singer’s “fans,” it’s hard to get too worked up over the ruse.
Sports, politics and celebrity culture, European royalty–wherever the rich and celebrated congregate: these are the arenas where readers can most often find stories of “feuds.”
Oh–and pro wrestling…
One can depend on those who labor for the mystery of iniquity to act, in not only an EVIL manner, but also in a very repetitive one as well.
Case in point: when two followers of Satan are working together, one of the first things they do is establish that they 1-do not like each other; 2- they hate each other; or, 3- are fighting against one another.
Democrats and Republicans, Russia and the USA, members of the same family who toil together for evil ends, famous celebrities who are “feuding” with each other: it happens so often, one occasionally has to wonder, “Does Satan have a university or school where he teaches his followers these tricks?”
—-University of Satan
FALSE PROPHETS, FAKE MEN OF GOD AND THE MEDIA
Texas Christian claims she diverted tornado to another neighborhood: ‘God had given us authority over the winds’ – OF COURSE the Corporate Media does not EVER run stories of real Christians, which it detests.
Only those who bring reproach to the name of Christ (counterfeits), such as Westboro Baptist (which is neither Baptist nor Christian), will ever get attention from Satan’s Mouthpiece.
Counterfeits, tares, pretend Christians, wolves in sheep’s clothing (John Hagee, Pat Robertson, etc.), false preacher, teachers and prophets.
“For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.”
IF the media–ANY of the media–is exalting a “man of God,” the reader can be assured that man is working for the enemy.
- Why End Times False Prophets? God is in Control, Not Man, Not Spirits
- Exalted by the World: The Fake Man of God
- Exalted by the World: Two Men
- Complete Guide to The World: The Ways of the World
Harry Reid, a longtime US senator from Nevada and former Democratic leader, dies at 82 – Reid was one of those workers of iniquity who labored for years in obscurity, flashed to the top of his political pile and then slowly spiraled into oblivia, finally dying as unheralded and unknown–except to those in Satan’s Mouthpiece (the Corporate Media) who relentlessly promoted him–as he was when he was a baby.
“Today is Bastille Day. French revolutionaries heard there were political prisoners inside the Bastille, so they broke into the Bastille. When they got inside, they found out there weren’t any political prisoners, just drunks, thieves, and sexual deviants — like the cast of “60 Minutes.”
–-Craig Ferguson (July 2009)
In response to an inquiry:
Just because Hillary Clinton doesn’t get a lot of ink here shouldn’t make readers feel that we in any way endorse the former NY senator/First Lady/Secretary of State.
But there’s really not a lot to say about Hillary that hasn’t been said before.
She has no charisma.
She has no charm.
She has no scruples. (But then, she’s an elite American politician: no one really expects her to have any.)
She has no tact.
She has no experience.
She has few supporters outside of her paid staff, those in the media who manufacture the polling numbers and those few Americans who are suckers for the ‘historic‘ and want to see a woman president.
What she does have are four things:
- A tremendous sense of entitlement.
- A petty criminal of a husband of convenience.
- A constant companion who’s somehow been wildly over-compensated (by who?) for services rendered.
- A press which will cover for her until she’s served her purpose.
Hopefully, this ought to set the record straight about how we feel about Hillary Clinton.
“BP is spending $50 million on advertising to put a positive spin on the oil spill. They say that fishermen are catching tuna that are getting 35 miles per gallon.”
–-Jay Leno (June 2010)
“And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.”
Record Snowfall Blankets West Coast – Though there may be RECORD snowfall, the media will continue to churn out stories about how the RECORD snowfall did nothing to slow down their clown car of ‘DROUGHT’ from careening down the tracks.
“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”
—H. L. Mencken
“Climate change” is responsible for almost ANYTHING!
IF it is hot, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
IF it is cold, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
IF it is dry, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
IF it is wet, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
“Heads I win, tails you lose.”
“I’m old enough to remember when the air over American cities was a lot dirtier than it is now.”
–P. J. O’Rourke
…and now that it’s cleaner and more clear, the elite spin their fables, trying to create fear over “climate change.”
- End Times Topics: NOVEMBER 2021
- End Times Topics: OCTOBER 2021
- End Times Topics: SEPTEMBER 2021
- End Times Topics: AUGUST 2021
- End Times Topics: JULY 2021
- End Time Topics: JUNE 2021
- End Times Topics: MAY 2021
- End Times Topics: APRIL 2021
- End Times Topics: MARCH 2021
- End Times Topics: FEBRUARY 2021
- End Times Topics: JANUARY 2021
- End Times Topics: DECEMBER 2020
- End Times Topics: NOVEMBER 2020
- End Times Topics: OCTOBER 2020
- End Times Topics: SEPTEMBER 2020
- End Times Topics: AUGUST 2020
- End Times Topics: JULY 2020
- End Times Topics: JUNE 2020
- End Times Topics: MAY 2020
- End Times Topics: APRIL 2020
- End Times Topics: MARCH 2020
- End Times Topics: FEBRUARY 2020
- End Times Topics: JANUARY 2020
- End Times Topics: DECEMBER 2019
- End Times Topics: NOVEMBER 2019
- End Times Topics: OCTOBER 2019
- End Times Topics: SEPTEMBER 2019
- End Times Topics: AUGUST 2019
- End Times Topics: JULY 2019
- End Times Topics: June 2019
- End Times Topics: May 2019
- End Times Topics: April 2019
- End Times Topics: March 2019
- End Times Topics: February 2019
- End Time Topics: January 2019
- End Times Topics: December 2018
WEEK OF 12-26-2021
MEDIA NARRATIVES ALERT
“How can the reader know when the Corporate Media is lying to him (never mind the fact that the media is Satan’s Mouthpiece and Satan is the father of lies)? One easy way to tell is the use of “Why” and “How” in the headlines of an article. When the reader sees “Why?” or “How?” in the headline–occasionally “What” is used–that which follows will be a fairy tale, a narrative, a bedtime story spun by the media for the benefit of the media’s master. “Why” usually denotes an on-going narrative; “How” signifies a story line which explains past events. Not all narratives begin with “How” or “Why.” However, the most in-your-face, over-the-top ones usually do. ALL political “news” is narrative.
“American journalism (like the journalism of any other country) is predominantly paltry and worthless. Its pretensions are enormous, but its achievements are insignificant.”
― H.L. Mencken
“Things are never quite what they seem. Events are seldom close to how the media and history portray them.”
“It is a free press…There are laws to protect the freedom of the press’s speech, but none that are worth anything to protect the people from the press.”
–Mark Twain, speech: License of the Press
“If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it.”
—Joseph Goebbels, Nazi Minister of Propaganda
“Journalists” are story-tellers. Nothing more, nothing less. Sometimes, there is an element of truth in their stories, but truth is not a requirement of what they do.
“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.”
–Adolf Hitler, Propaganda, the Big Lie and Adolf Hitler: 20 Hitler Quotes on Propaganda
SCIENCE AND FAITH
The Dark Horse in the Search for Dark Matter – Dark matter–like so much else that modern science promotes–cannot be seen.
Readers have to take it on faith.
WHO WILL KEEP YOU SAFE?
WHO will keep you safe?
Many Americans have put their faith in the government and its agents.
IS that a wise decision?
The judge also referred often to the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, in which nearly 3,000 people died, and said broad counter-terrorism programs such as the NSA’s could help avoid a “horrific” repeat of those events.
So will this judge step down if the NSA phone surveillance fails to prevent another terror strike? Will he vacate his ruling if another 911 occurs? Will the NSA admit that phone surveillance of Americans failed?
No, the judge will not step down.
The judge will not change his ruling.
What will happen after the next “terror attack” is that the government will clamp down even harder on Americans and the NSA will plead “We need even stricter laws to keep you safe!” Even though they did nothing to keep Americans safe up to that point.
It never ends.
It never gets better.
It only gets worse.
- The Future: Trust God or Trust in the American Dream?
- Trust in the Future: Government or God?
- Trusting the Government
- Putting one’s Faith in the United States of America instead of God Almighty
- Powerless False Gods and Those Who Trust in Them
- Pottersville, USA: Money is Their God and Their God has Failed Them
- The Nature of Spiritual Deception
ON THIS DAY
ONE YEAR AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 30, 2020
TWO YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 30, 2019
THREE YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 28-30, 2018
FOUR YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 29-31, 2017
FIVE YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 30, 2016
SIX YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 30, 2015
SEVEN YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 30, 2014
EIGHT YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 30, 2013
- Memories of Christmas Past on Christmas Eve 2021
- Sometimes, the Truth is Quiet
- One True Observation About Times of Inflation
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 24-26, 2021
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 23, 2021
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 22, 2021
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 21, 2021
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 20, 2021
- A Treasure Trove
- Smiling and Oblivious
- One of Satan’s Favorite Strategies for the Events of the End Times
- INTRO: Suddenly, Without Warning
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 29,2021
Updates, corrections and late additions to this information 24/7 at END TIMES PROPHECY REPORT
- The Deceived Become Angry When Confronted by the Truth
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- For the Workers of Iniquity, It’s All About Being Led By the Blind
- What Must One Do to Gain God’s Approval?
- God Has No Faith?
- Learning to Cast One’s Cares
- Great Expectations
- Comments and Asides #3
- Who is Betsy?
- He Knows
- Is God An Optimist?
- The Hype Surrounding Familiar Spirits
- Giving Credit Where Credit’s Due
- Political Paradises
- Election Day 2020
- The Hype Surrounding Familiar Spirits
- Giving Credit Where Credit’s Due
- Political Paradises
- Election Day 2020
- The Never-Ending Election of 2020
- Things Little Upon the Earth
- Opening Eyes And Hearts
- Comments and Asides #4
- Ten Frequent End Times Warnings
- Fake News
- When One Was a Heathen…
- Just Because You Can Do Something Doesn’t Mean You Should
- Repeating What is Important
- IF: The Conditional Promises of God
- Pray for ALL Men: A Reminder
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
1- ETPR/Andre Furtado from Pexels.com/ETPR
2- Stuart Miles, FreeDigitalPhotos.net
3- ETPR/Photo by Kelly Sikkema on Unsplash.com/ETPR
4- ETPR/kibsri, FreeDigitalPhotos.net/ETPR
5- ETPR file/DORE/pd
6- Cox & Forkum
7- ETPR/Image by Clker-Free-Vector-Images from Pixabay.com/ETPR
8- Stuart Miles, FreeDigitalPhotos.net
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-2020. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
[NOTE: The following articles are from a service. We neither endorse nor at times have much control over them–although we do, of course, enjoy articles originating from this website on this service. Some articles illustrate points made in ETPR articles; some are merely for the reader’s edification or education.
ALL such links appearing in End Times Prophecy Headlines, such as those below, should originate at ETPR.
RE: our link disclaimer: there are links, from time-to-time which appear on this site which we neither approve nor endorse. The frequency of these types of links will no doubt grow worse. All effort is made to remove such links when we become aware of them.]