Has the reader EVER wondered why so many ‘news’ stories contain a ‘dash of drama?’
There are no longer any political disagreements.
There are political FEUDS.
Political ‘feuds’ are not so much just disagreements in the modern world.
NOW, such arguments are BITTER or YEARS-LONG feuds.
It is much the same with descriptions of weather and weather events.
It is no longer enough to write of SNOW or ICE.
NOW, snow and ice stories often contain the descriptions of ‘hazardous,’ ‘dangerous’ or life-threatening’.
- More than 90 million people, 37 states on alert for hazardous weather conditions
- ‘Extremely dangerous travel conditions’ expected as ice blankets much of the Northeast while the Gulf Coast could get pummeled with storms
- Local and state officials warn against driving overnight due to dangerously cold weather, black ice on roads
Is the special sauce of modern-day reporting the addition of imagined conflict?
Could the secret ingredient in MODERN ‘news’ stories be that they contain an almost-mandatory ‘dash of drama?’
MORE: Modern Life
HAS the reader noticed that ‘news’ stories–including such ho-hum events as weather and sports seem to all contain such DRAMA?
DOES the reader have any thoughts as to why this might be?
It is not YET too late: there is still a little time to change direction (repent), place your faith (hope) for the future entirely on Jesus Christ and enter the kingdom of heaven.
DOES the reader believe he is saved?
Make Your Calling and Election Sure: End Times Survival
DOES the reader believe he is NOT saved?
Time is Running Out: Today is the Day of Salvation
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
A Reminder: The Gospel is Simple
MORE: Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
[Portions of this piece appeared originally in End Times Prophecy Headlines: January 10, 2022.]
- The Modern Desire for Drama
- Extreme Weather and Care of the Roads
- Sensational, Extreme Weather
- All Weather is Now Extreme Weather
- Hurricane Matthew: Government/Media Fear, Loathing and Hysteria
- Terror, Chaos, Panic, Fear: What’s Ahead for Unbelievers in the End Times
- Man Struggles Against God
- God is in Control
- The Nature of Spiritual Deception
- Tender Mercies of the Lord: Will Not Always Be Available
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
- DISOBEDIENCE and REBELLION: The Wisdom of Man OR the Word of God?
- Apostate Church: Breaking Every Chain
- Persecution, Tribulation, Troubles, Trials: What the Bible says to Christians
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
image: ETPR/ Image by kellierae from Pixabay.com/ETPR
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-19. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
[NOTE: The following articles are from a service. We neither endorse nor at times have much control over them–although we do, of course, enjoy articles originating from this website on this service. Some articles illustrate points made in ETPR articles; some are merely for the reader’s edification or education.
ALL such links appearing in End Times Prophecy Headlines, such as those below, should originate at ETPR.
RE: our link disclaimer: there are links, from time-to-time which appear on this site which we neither approve nor endorse. The frequency of these types of links will no doubt grow worse. All effort is made to remove such links when we become aware of them.