Most–who have ANY experience dealing with what the Corporate Media publishes–have discovered that Satan’s Mouthpiece (the Corporate Media) not only LIES, but LIES on a regular basis.
Oh, there are a few occasions when a ‘news organization’ gets caught with its hand inside of whatever cookie jar it happens to turn its attention to that particular day.
BUT, on the whole, the average daily work schedule for the average Corporate Media writer looks a little something like this:
- Tell a lie.
- Walk away from Lie #1 and then, tell another Lie on a completely different subject.
In fact, the PAY of the modern media writer is increasingly based on how well he lies–though his employer would much rather that the words “narrative” and “story” be used instead of “lies.”
SO, if the Corporate Media lies on a regular basis–and they do.
AND, if the Corporate Media lies, it lies so CONVINCINGLY–and they do.
AND, if the Corporate Media occasionally tells the MOST OUTLANDISH lies one can imagine–and they do.
How is it that so many people BELIEVE what the Corporate Media is telling them?
It’s because the Corporate Media does a little clean-up both before and after it tells its whoppers.
In other words, the Corporate Media does a GREAT JOB of SANITIZING its lies.
How does the media SPECIFICALLY do this?
By pairing the most outrageous lies with the blandest qualifiers. (In grammar, a “qualifier” is called a “modifier.”
Could, might, may, perhaps, maybe: all are Satan’s friends when used to modify an outrageous lie.
There are dozens EVERY DAY, but the following was discovered on the day this piece was written.
This allows the Corporate Media an ‘escape clause‘ when it tells its lies.
“We never said that A would happen for sure. We said it MIGHT happen.”
Regular consumers of the Corporate Media usually get pretty accomplished at mentally removing the qualifiers when they read or listen to Satan’s Mouthpiece. REGULAR consumers of the Corporate Media skim the headlines and remove any qualifying words so quickly and so efficiently, the removal process becomes something of a second nature to the consumer.
Which is a large part of how the Corporate Media gets away with lying so regularly, so outrageously, so confidently.
HAS the reader ever noticed something which he KNOWS is not true being published by the Corporate Media?
HAS the reader ever noticed something which he SUSPECTS is not true being published by the Corporate Media?
It is not YET too late: there is still a little time to change direction (repent), place your faith (hope) for the future entirely on Jesus Christ and enter the kingdom of heaven.
DOES the reader believe he is saved?
DOES the reader believe he is NOT saved?
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
[Portions of this piece appeared originally in End Times Prophecy Headlines: January 31, 2022.]
- Corporate Media
- Corporate Media: Speaking With One Voice
- There’s a Reason the Corporate Media is Called Satan’s Mouthpiece
- Constructing One’s Own Reality Begins with Self-Deception
- Dumbing Down Demonic Deception and Re-branding Demons: The Corporate Media’s Job
- Cultivating Resentment: A Corporate Media Speciality
- Modern Popular Music is a Nearly-Perfect Propaganda Delivery System
- ABCs of Propaganda: Recognizing Propaganda
- Propaganda: Always Repeats, Constantly Repeats, Never Stops Repeating
- The “I-Can-Read-Your-Mind” Propaganda Campaign
- Superpowers and Superheroes: The Media Propaganda Campaign
- Entertaining Propaganda
- Propaganda, the Big Lie and Adolf Hitler: 20 Hitler Quotes on Propaganda
- Government Economic Propaganda Numbers
- America’s Soviet-Style Economic Propaganda
- The Nature of Spiritual Deception
- Man Struggles Against God
- God is in Control
- The Nature of Spiritual Deception
- Tender Mercies of the Lord: Will Not Always Be Available
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
- DISOBEDIENCE and REBELLION: The Wisdom of Man OR the Word of God?
- Apostate Church: Breaking Every Chain
- Persecution, Tribulation, Troubles, Trials: What the Bible says to Christians
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-19. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
[NOTE: The following articles are from a service. We neither endorse nor at times have much control over them–although we do, of course, enjoy articles originating from this website on this service. Some articles illustrate points made in ETPR articles; some are merely for the reader’s edification or education.
ALL such links appearing in End Times Prophecy Headlines, such as those below, should originate at ETPR.
RE: our link disclaimer: there are links, from time-to-time which appear on this site which we neither approve nor endorse. The frequency of these types of links will no doubt grow worse. All effort is made to remove such links when we become aware of them.