Is America an Invalid Nation?
The Corporate Media has not missed many opportunities over the past ten years or so to promote the idea that America is a very sickly country.
- America the Unhealthy: Inequality kills
- US Health worse than nearly all other industrialized countries
- WHY is the US so unhealthy?
- Contagion Nation 2020: United States Still the Only Wealthy Nation without Paid Sick Leave
- U.S. ranks near bottom among industrialized nations in efficiency of health care spending
- Why is America the sick man among rich nations?
- New Health Rankings: Of 17 Nations, U.S. Is Dead Last
- WHY Americans Are So Damn Unhealthy, In 4 Shocking Charts
Like most troubles in America, the CAUSE is usually tied to ‘not spending enough money’ on the problem.
Be that as it may, a glance around at the average American will reveal the unhealthy state of the union.
This topic was selected because earlier today, while waiting for a neighbor, it was noticed that cars and vans were pulling up to a health clinic and discharging, what were presumably, patients. It was further noticed that the people who exited the cars were NOT, as a rule, elderly BUT were mostly speculated to be in their 40’s and 50’s–some appeared to be younger.
And these people acted UNHEALTHY.
Almost all were helped from their cars by someone who was more ambulatory.
Almost all were walking with assistance: either a cane or walker or a cart of oxygen. One fellow had what appeared to be a walking stick.
Upon watching this steady parade of sick, noxious unwellness for ten minutes or more, the idea of THE USA AS AN INVALID NATION was formed.
If one spends a half hour or more at a local Walmart (or other big box) watching the customers enter and leave, one will soon agree that America is a nation of unhealthy people.
HAS the reader noticed this seeming state of unhealthiness?
DOES the reader believe this?
IF ‘yes,’ why does the reader believe this to be?
It is not YET too late: there is still a LITTLE time to change direction (repent), place your faith (hope) for the future entirely on Jesus Christ and enter the kingdom of heaven.
DOES the reader believe he is saved?
DOES the reader believe he is NOT saved?
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
[Portions of this piece appeared originally in End Times Prophecy Headlines: March 16, 2022.]
- USA is a Sick, Sickly Nation
- America is Sick: Spiritual Sickness Comes Before Physical Sickness
- Ancient Israel, Modern America: Sickness, Disease and the Multitudes
- STATISTICS From the World’s Most Christian Nation–EVER™
- The USA is a Sickly Nation
- Americans: A Sick, Unhealthy People
- Man Struggles Against God
- God is in Control
- Tender Mercies of the Lord: Will Not Always Be Available
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
- DISOBEDIENCE and REBELLION: The Wisdom of Man OR the Word of God?
- Apostate Church: Breaking Every Chain
- Persecution, Tribulation, Troubles, Trials: What the Bible says to Christians
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-19. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
[NOTE: The following articles are from a service. We neither endorse nor at times have much control over them–although we do, of course, enjoy articles originating from this website on this service. Some articles illustrate points made in ETPR articles; some are merely for the reader’s edification or education.
ALL such links appearing in End Times Prophecy Headlines, such as those below, should originate at ETPR.
RE: our link disclaimer: there are links, from time-to-time which appear on this site which we neither approve nor endorse. The frequency of these types of links will no doubt grow worse. All effort is made to remove such links when we become aware of them.]