End Times Prophecy Report.com
May 24, 2022
“And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.”
“The best way to keep a prisoner from escaping is to make sure he never knows he’s in prison.”
“Most people want security in this world, not liberty.”
—H. L. Mencken
“Meet the new boss…same as the old boss.”
–The Who, Won’t get fooled again
“A Colorado teacher has been suspended after he allowed students to hit a piñata with Donald Trump’s face on it. I do have to say, it was a pretty realistic Trump piñata because when the kids broke it open, a bunch of Russian coins fell out.”
–-James Corden (2017)
“Keeping house is as unpleasant and filthy as coal mining, and the pay’s a lot worse.”
“The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.”
Others might insist that a five-minute conversation with one of the political puppets is the best argument against democracy.
“But actually, he thought as he readjusted the Ministry of Plenty’s figures, it was not even forgery. It was merely the substitution of one piece of nonsense for another. Most of the material that you were dealing with had no connection with anything in the real world, not even the kind of connection that is contained in a direct lie. Statistics were just as much a fantasy in their original version as in their rectified version. A great deal of time you were expected to make them up out of your head.”
–-On changing government statistics – George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four
Do you believe the media? Then why do you believe their lying polls?
“Political campaigns today are all side shows, all honors, all bombast, glitter, and speeches. These are for the most part unrelated to the main business of studying the party scientifically, of supplying the public with party, candidate, platform, and performance, and selling the public these ideas and products.”
—Edward Bernays, Propaganda (1928)
“There is no public opinion. There is only published opinion.”
“But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.”
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.”
-—1 Corinthians 1:18-19
THE END TIMES WORLD IS A DARK, DARK PLACE. JESUS IS THE LIGHT.
The world–particularly the end times world–is a dark, dark place.
The darkness is caused by DECEPTION.
“And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.”
[One of the deceptions is the Satan-approved Bible translations which change 1JOHN 5:19 from “the whole world lieth in wickedness.” to “the whole world lies in the Wicked One.” But ANYONE who has studied the verse in the original Greek KNOWS that the original KJV translation is the CORRECT ONE.]
“For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.”
Though the world be covered in the darkness of deception, Jesus is the light of the world.
“And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.”
“…he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.”
“Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.”
The reader should follow Jesus Christ.
The reader should follow the light.
“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.”
–Franklin D. Roosevelt
The spread — and limits — of Trump’s election denialism – Was the reader aware that disagreement with election results constituted ‘denialism’?
“We are now 11 weeks away from the first Republican presidential debate. The debate will be held in a 300-seat theater, so there’ll be almost enough seats for all the candidates.”
-–Seth Meyers (2015)
FALSE REVIVAL, FALSE EXPERIENCE, FALSE CHRISTIANITY
“He [Jesus Christ] was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.“
This case is a good example of the legions of Americans who feel they have been born again because they recited the “sinner’s prayer” at a “revival.”
From the young man’s testimony, he never experienced a new birth; a new birth of the Spirit.
“Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother’s womb, and be born? Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.”
The new birth supersedes all previous determinants and is now decisive in whether or not one has joined the kingdom of heaven.
“For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.”
The new birth is a total transformation.
“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”
The new birth is the fulfillment of a long ago promise of God Almighty.
“A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.”
Now the author of the linked piece joins millions of “backsliders” (not a New Testament term) in slandering the Christianity they never knew–but have been told they did.
Millions of Americans–and other around the world–have experienced the false profit machine that many call “revival.” It trades a false experience of Christianity for money.
Both sides appear to obtain something of value.
But both sides usually end up deceived, disappointed and in disarray.
The following information was a great help to me in getting rid of those wild manifestations presented by false revivals and revivalists, teachers, evangelists, apostles and prophets, the big-named elitists as well as those considered nameless, faceless but false non- the- less, through the word of faith, false prophetic, healing, and all other ungodly teachings and impartations, anointings, giftings and visitations, dreams and visions through improper teaching and improper use of “laying on of hands”, and the anointing with oil, and by way of agreement and acceptance of these things by the deceived believer. The demonic, sensual, and much sought after tangible presence of and voice of “god”, to entice the believer to expect a physical touch, feeling, experience, or emotional response from God, or to speak in other, often several different languages that he himself does not know, otherwise known as “diverse tongues”. Additionally to expect to receive new revelation, gifts, power, authority, and healings, prophetic or creative ability by way of visitation and impartation by angels or by way of impartation by another person individually or through “fire tunnels” who claims the God-given ability to pass these on.
All these have set themselves against the Holiness of all that is God, His deity, person, and presence of the one and only true Holy Spirit and the infallible word of God through salvation by the blood of Jesus Christ and the true message of the Gospel, the way Father God intended from the beginning.
(I think that covers it.)
“And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”
- DARK REVIVAL: The End Times Falling Away
- Dark Revival: The Falling Away II
- End Times Revival: Dragon Worship, Dragon Cults and Demonic Power
- END TIMES SATANIC REVIVAL: Put Your Hands Up for Satan
- Modern Church Revival: Sideshows for Satan
- Modern Church Revival: Sideshows for Satan, part 2
- No Revival of God Almighty and Jesus Christ Coming
“Bad news. Red Lobster is going out of business. Here’s how I found out. CBS had to move my retirement dinner to Olive Garden.”
-–David Letterman (2014)
Bloated Inventories Hit Walmart, Target And Other Retailers’ Profits, Trucking Demand – Hard to believe that the inventory of stores is ‘bloated’ when the stores no longer stock much, preferring to have customers order items online.
SURELY the reader has noticed this?
It has been mentioned before that OCCASIONALLY, someone makes a very good point–and it is suspected that they had NO intention of doing that when they made it.
So it was that last week, an acquaintance–who is an adherent of an Eastern religion–was sitting in the sun in a lawn chair.
Approaching him, the conversation went a little this.
“Hey! How you doing?”
“Good, real good.”
“What you up to?”
“I’m trying to make sense out of a world which doesn’t work the way it’s advertised.”
“Oh yeah? How’s it coming?”
“It’s slow going…I’m still thinking on it.”
“Really? Well, I’ll catch up the next time I see ya.”
Funny how such a short conversation can stick in one’s mind–or rather, PARTS of that conversation.
“I’m trying to make sense out of a world which doesn’t work the way it’s advertised.”
This writer is no stranger to similar thoughts; although, this writer would have said, “…trying to make sense out of a world which doesn’t work the way we’re told (or taught).”
This has prompted some thinking and some questions are waiting to be asked (when next this topic is touched upon).
1- What EXACTLY started you down this particular path of pondering?
2- What EXACTLY did you come up with?
3- What are some examples of the world not working as you expected it to work?
It’s not known how long this man’s “…still thinking…” phase will go on.
HOPEFULLY, that phase will be over when next we meet.
The POSSIBLE answers to the questions are NOW buzzing around in one’s head.
“I’m trying to make sense out of a world which doesn’t work the way it’s advertised.”
Wonder what he came up with?
Wonder IF he knew he was making such a good point (regardless of what he says) when he began his questioning?
It should be a very interesting discussion.
“Organizers in L.A. are reportedly planning to make a 1.3-mile-long pizza using 8,000 pounds of dough and 3,600 pounds of cheese. Said residents of L.A., “Oh, is it possible to get that gluten-free?”
–-Seth Meyers (2017)
- Steve Spurrier weighs in on Nick Saban-Jimbo Fisher feud: ‘I don’t think Saban told any lies’
- Yankees, White Sox Benches Clear as Josh Donaldson, Tim Anderson Feud Continues
- Lil Wayne reportedly ends feud with Mark Cuban
- Led Zeppelin star Jimmy Page may restart long-running feud with Robbie Williams after his singing neighbour submitted new plan for basement building work
- Piers Morgan Tries To Reignite Feud With ‘Sycophantic’ David Walliams: ‘He’s Sooo Creepy’
Everyone LOVES to hear and see DRAMA, right?
And what is more dramatic than an apparent feud among the beautiful people, right?
Particularly if the “feud” is between celebrities, politicos or royal nabobs?
IN FACT, the rich and celebrated almost never disagree: they engage in feuds–sometimes for decades after they have ceased being celebrated for anything else.
What would the beautiful people do with themselves if not for their never-ending feuds?
Satan’s Mouthpiece (the Corporate Media) has always had a problem: what to do when too many of the rich and celebrated have NOTHING “newsworthy” to do. When the media gets tired of reporting what the rich and celebrated are wearing, they turn to the tried-and-true method of of fake “feuds” to generate cheap, plastic “news.”
One popular singer’s entire marketing campaign over the years seems to have been based on engaging in one “feud” after another. But, as the “victims” appear to be primarily the singer’s “fans,” it’s hard to get too worked up over the ruse.
Sports, politics and celebrity culture, European royalty–wherever the rich and celebrated congregate: these are the arenas where readers can most often find stories of “feuds.”
Oh–and pro wrestling…
One can depend on those who labor for the mystery of iniquity to act, in not only an EVIL manner, but also in a very repetitive one as well.
Case in point: when two followers of Satan are working together, one of the first things they do is establish that they 1-do not like each other; 2- they hate each other; or, 3- are fighting against one another.
Democrats and Republicans, Russia and the USA, members of the same family who toil together for evil ends, famous celebrities who are “feuding” with each other: it happens so often, one occasionally has to wonder, “Does Satan have a university or school where he teaches his followers these tricks?”
—-University of Satan
On May 23, 2013 End Times Prophecy Report opened its website to the public.
We backdated a few newsletters and published them (That’s why there are some daily Headlines dated back to May 13, 2013).
We had 19 visitors that first day. A little over 7 months later, we recorded our biggest day: over 70,000 visitors (Which is quite a big day!)
To God goes all the glory.
Thanks to God.
Thanks to all of the readers.
Thanks to everyone who has ever written something for ETPR.
Thanks to anyone who has ever left a comment.
Thanks to all of our subscribers and newsletter readers.
Thanks to the workers of iniquity: they confirm what is written in God’s Word.
Here’s a list (at random) of a few of our most popular articles during our first 2 years.
- New Year Quotes: 30 New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day Quotes
- Foreign Book Sellers with Accents Going Door-to-Door Asking for Information about Children
- Ebola in America: What does the Bible Say?
- Persecution, Tribulation, Troubles, Trials: What the Bible Says to Christians
- ABOUT End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know If You’re Going to Heaven?
And here is a subjective list of our 75 most important ETPR articles: 75 Most Important ETPR Articles.
Once more, thank you everyone.
[2021 UPDATE: And now ETPR is eight-years-old!]
[2022 UPDATE: Starting our NINTH year!]
The States Will Soon Be at Each Other’s Throats Over Abortion – The Corporate Media NEVER misses an opportunity to tell Americans that soon there will be another Civil War.
“It’s prom season right now and a lot of girls who attend prom try to do something to stand out, whether that means wearing a bold dress or totally changing their hair or, you know, showing up in a coffin. The girl said the reason she did this is because when she grows up she wants to become a funeral director. She knows that funeral directors don’t actually get in the coffins, right?”
–James Corden (2017)
“Scientists in London say they have invented a process that can actually turn light into matter, but warned people that their results won’t be visible to the human eye. Well, in that case, I invented it too.”
–-Jimmy Fallon (2014)
“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”
“Climate change” is responsible for almost ANYTHING!
IF it is hot, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
IF it is cold, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
IF it is dry, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
IF it is wet, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
“Heads I win, tails you lose.”
“I’m old enough to remember when the air over American cities was a lot dirtier than it is now.”
–P. J. O’Rourke
…and now that it’s cleaner and more clear, the elite spin their fables, trying to create fear over “climate change.”
- End Times Topics: April 2022
- End Times Topics: MARCH 2022
- End Times Topics: FEBRUARY 2022
- End Times Topics: JANUARY 2022
- End Times Topics: DECEMBER 2021
- End Times Topics: NOVEMBER 2021
- End Times Topics: OCTOBER 2021
- End Times Topics: SEPTEMBER 2021
- End Times Topics: AUGUST 2021
- End Times Topics: JULY 2021
- End Time Topics: JUNE 2021
- End Times Topics: MAY 2021
- End Times Topics: APRIL 2021
- End Times Topics: MARCH 2021
- End Times Topics: FEBRUARY 2021
- End Times Topics: JANUARY 2021
- End Times Topics: DECEMBER 2020
- End Times Topics: NOVEMBER 2020
- End Times Topics: OCTOBER 2020
- End Times Topics: SEPTEMBER 2020
- End Times Topics: AUGUST 2020
- End Times Topics: JULY 2020
- End Times Topics: JUNE 2020
- End Times Topics: MAY 2020
- End Times Topics: APRIL 2020
- End Times Topics: MARCH 2020
- End Times Topics: FEBRUARY 2020
- End Times Topics: JANUARY 2020
- End Times Topics: DECEMBER 2019
- End Times Topics: NOVEMBER 2019
- End Times Topics: OCTOBER 2019
- End Times Topics: SEPTEMBER 2019
- End Times Topics: AUGUST 2019
- End Times Topics: JULY 2019
- End Times Topics: June 2019
- End Times Topics: May 2019
- End Times Topics: April 2019
- End Times Topics: March 2019
- End Times Topics: February 2019
- End Time Topics: January 2019
- End Times Topics: December 2018
WEEK OF 5-22-2022
10 Harry Potter Characters Who Were Better In The Books – YEARS AFTER the last Harry Potter movie, the Corporate Media is STILL beating the Harry Potter horse.
MEDIA NARRATIVES ALERT
“How can the reader know when the Corporate Media is lying to him (never mind the fact that the media is Satan’s Mouthpiece and Satan is the father of lies)? One easy way to tell is the use of “Why” and “How” in the headlines of an article. When the reader sees “Why?” or “How?” in the headline–occasionally “What” is used–that which follows will be a fairy tale, a narrative, a bedtime story spun by the media for the benefit of the media’s master. “Why” usually denotes an on-going narrative; “How” signifies a story line which explains past events. Not all narratives begin with “How” or “Why.” However, the most in-your-face, over-the-top ones usually do. ALL political “news” is narrative.
“American journalism (like the journalism of any other country) is predominantly paltry and worthless. Its pretensions are enormous, but its achievements are insignificant.”
― H.L. Mencken
“Things are never quite what they seem. Events are seldom close to how the media and history portray them.”
“It is a free press…There are laws to protect the freedom of the press’s speech, but none that are worth anything to protect the people from the press.”
–Mark Twain, speech: License of the Press
“If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it.”
—Joseph Goebbels, Nazi Minister of Propaganda
“Journalists” are story-tellers. Nothing more, nothing less. Sometimes, there is an element of truth in their stories, but truth is not a requirement of what they do.
“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.”
–Adolf Hitler, Propaganda, the Big Lie and Adolf Hitler: 20 Hitler Quotes on Propaganda
- END TIMES DECEPTION: Tell Me a Story
- TELL ME A STORY Part Two
- Tell Me a Story part three
- TELL ME A STORY Part Four: Why Are All of the Stories Being Told?
THE COMING MAN OF SIN
“Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.”
Nine-part series on the coming false prophet/man of sin/false Messiah.
Part One: MAN OF SIN: The Man of Sin is Coming
Part Two: MAN OF SIN: Satan is Raising Up an End Times Army
Part Three: MAN OF SIN: Arising from the Midst of the Apostate Church
Part Four: MAN OF SIN: Self-Worship in America
Part Five: Yitzhak Kaduri, the Kabbalah and Antichrist: MAN OF SIN
Part Six: MAN OF SIN Misrepresented: The Antichrist and False Prophet
Part Seven: Apostate American Church: Waiting for the MAN OF SIN
Part Eight: Pre-Flood Civilization, Man of Sin: The Second Golden Age of Man is a Nightmare for the Workers of Iniquity
Part Nine: MAN OF SIN: The Splendiferous Saga of the Man of Sin
CALLING GOOD EVIL: ANOTHER END TIMES LIE
“Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!”
The lies and deceptions of the enemy are many and varied.
One of the most popular: there are TWO varieties of evil. Good evil and Evil evil.
The anti-hero mainstreamed the whole “bad good guy” idea. But this deception is the basis for the tale of good witches and bad witches; for numerous “sword and sorcery” yarns; and various fables about demonic servants (familiar spirits).
Evil and wickedness are evil. Letting evil slide because it’s not as evil as another evil is a human failing encouraged by Satan.
“The lesser of two evils” and “The enemy of my enemy is my friend” are not biblical thoughts, they are satanic ones. They are another way to excuse evil.
Man will ultimately be judged by a Perfect Judge, not a human one. Those who are relying on a defence of being “better than some and not as bad as others” will be eternally disappointed.
In the times in which we live: let the reader beware.
“Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!”
- End Time Confusion: Believing Good to Be Evil and Evil to Be Good
- Promoting Bad Habits: Calling Good Evil and Evil Good
- BAD IS GOOD for You
- Doublethink Deception: Calling Good Evil and Evil Good in the End Times
- The New Virtues: Calling Evil Good and Good Evil
- End Times Lies: Good Evil and Evil Evil
- LESS IS MORE: Living in the World of Nineteen Eighty-Four
- Good Advice for Bad Times
- 10 End Times Deceptions – Part One
- 10 End Times Deceptions – Part Two
- LESS IS MORE: Living in the World of Nineteen Eighty-Four
- Turning Vice into Virtue: An American Specialty
- The Nature of Spiritual Deception
THREATS FROM SPACE
Every two or three weeks, something from outer space is headed toward earth…
[According to the government/media, “outer space” is nothing more than a source of threats which the public needs protecting from. AND the end times government WILL protect the public from these threats–even if it kills them. The public, that is.]
- Killer Asteroids, Near Earth Objects and Other Scary Stories of Men
- End Times Tall Tales: Asteroids, Space Junk and Outer Space
- Space Junk
- End Times Propaganda: Satan’s Lies and Deceptions
- Near-Earth Objects: Where We are Headed
- THREAT FROM ABOVE: Space Weapons and Armageddon
- The End Times Deception of Outer Space: Things Which Go Bump in the Galaxy
- Bedtimes Stories from Outer Space
- TALES OF OUTER SPACE: How the Space Industry Works
- End Times Outer Space Aliens
ON THIS DAY
ONE YEAR AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 24, 2021
TWO YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 22-24, 2020
THREE YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 24-26, 2019
FOUR YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 24, 2018
FIVE YEARS AGO:
SIX YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 24, 2016
SEVEN YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 23-24, 2015
EIGHT YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 24-25, 2014
NINE YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 24, 2013
- Movie Quotes About Deception
- Determining One’s Heavenly Status
- God is NOT a Cuddly Toy
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 20-22, 2022
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 19, 2022
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 18, 2022
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 17, 2022
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 16, 2022
- In That Day
- Playing the Waiting Game During the End Times
- Inflation and Rising Prices
- Is Waiting For End Times Events Harder For Believers or UNbelievers?
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 23, 2022
Updates, corrections and late additions to this information 24/7 at END TIMES PROPHECY REPORT
- Graphic: Which Internet Biggies are Even Slightly Concerned about Your Privacy?
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Is the United States a Christian Nation?
- New Year’s Quotes: 30 New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day Quotes
- QUOTES: ETPR Quote Collections
- Kingdom against Kingdom: 2013 deadliest for Iraq since 2008, UN estimates
- Judge Andrew Napolitano Fired from Fox News?
- Mockingbird: True Conspiracy Theories
- 800,000 killed by Big Pharma! War on Statins
- Who or What should we Fear?
- Pre-Crime: What is Pre-crime and Why you are Already Guilty
- Michael Sam: Missouri Player’s Gay Announcement Lands Support of Media
- Valentine Day’s Quotes: 37 Valentines Day Quotes to Share with Your Someone Special
- Luke 15:18: Father I have Sinned
- Wheeling Heritage Port: Center for Festivals and Fun
- Wheeling Suspension Bridge: Gateway to the West
- Rockefeller Medicine: Big Oil Money and Medicine
- Deception and Persecution and Living and Dying in America
- Stress: 10 Tips for Relieving Stress
- Ukraine, World War 3: What does the Bible Say?
- Satan Knows Scripture: Living in the End Times part 2
- Christianity and the Occult: The Occult goes to Church
- Michael Swift’s Gay Agenda: Gay Rant or New World Order Proclamation?
- Apostasy: New Age Laodicea in Joel Osteen’s America
- American Apostasy: The End Times Apostate American Church
- St Patrick’s Day Quotes: 10 St Paddy Day Quotes to Turn You Green
- Last Days: What does the Bible Say about the End Times?
- Railing against the Devil: What does the Bible Say?
- Satan: What does the Bible say about Satan, the Devil?
- Persecution of the Saints: The Fear and the Pit and the Snare
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
1- Image by ETPR/xedos4, Danillo Rizutti, FreeDigitalPhotos.net/ETPR
2- Photo by David Tomaseti on Unsplash.com
3- Stuart Miles, FreeDigitalPhotos.net
4- Photo by Paola Aguilar on Unsplash.com
5- Stuart Miles, FreeDigitalPhotos.net
6- ETPR/phanlopp88, FreeDigitalPhotos.net/ETPR
7- zirconicusso, FreeDigitalPhotos.net
8- ETPR file/pd
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-22. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2022. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
[NOTE: The following articles are from a service. We neither endorse nor at times have much control over them–although we do, of course, enjoy articles originating from this website on this service. Some articles illustrate points made in ETPR articles; some are merely for the reader’s edification or education.
ALL such links appearing in End Times Prophecy Headlines, such as those below, should originate at ETPR.
RE: our link disclaimer: there are links, from time-to-time which appear on this site which we neither approve nor endorse. The frequency of these types of links will no doubt grow worse. All effort is made to remove such links when we become aware of them.]