End Times Prophecy Report.com
May 3`, 2022
“And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.”
“The best way to keep a prisoner from escaping is to make sure he never knows he’s in prison.”
UKRAINE: Zelensky Signals Donbas Could Soon Fall: “Indescribably Difficult” Russian Onslaught – Gee, tough break for Ukraine, which the Western Media had assured the world was WINNING.
“Most people want security in this world, not liberty.”
—H. L. Mencken
“Meet the new boss…same as the old boss.”
–The Who, Won’t get fooled again
Biden to host New Zealand leader at White House – Where else would Biden host the leader?
“First lady Michelle Obama said that if she could trade places with anyone in the world, it would be Beyoncé. Of course it got awkward when Barack was like, “I’m game!”
–Jimmy Fallon (2012)
“President Trump informed Kim Jong Un that he was canceling their summit by sending Kim a personal letter. The disturbing part is Trump signed the letter, “Yours in Crazy.”
“Earnestness is just stupidity sent to college.”
“The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.”
Others might insist that a five-minute conversation with one of the political puppets is the best argument against democracy.
“But actually, he thought as he readjusted the Ministry of Plenty’s figures, it was not even forgery. It was merely the substitution of one piece of nonsense for another. Most of the material that you were dealing with had no connection with anything in the real world, not even the kind of connection that is contained in a direct lie. Statistics were just as much a fantasy in their original version as in their rectified version. A great deal of time you were expected to make them up out of your head.”
–-On changing government statistics – George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four
Do you believe the media? Then why do you believe their lying polls?
“Political campaigns today are all side shows, all honors, all bombast, glitter, and speeches. These are for the most part unrelated to the main business of studying the party scientifically, of supplying the public with party, candidate, platform, and performance, and selling the public these ideas and products.”
—Edward Bernays, Propaganda (1928)
“There is no public opinion. There is only published opinion.”
“But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.”
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.”
-—1 Corinthians 1:18-19
THE END TIMES WORLD IS A DARK, DARK PLACE. JESUS IS THE LIGHT.
The world–particularly the end times world–is a dark, dark place.
The darkness is caused by DECEPTION.
“And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.”
[One of the deceptions is the Satan-approved Bible translations which change 1JOHN 5:19 from “the whole world lieth in wickedness.” to “the whole world lies in the Wicked One.” But ANYONE who has studied the verse in the original Greek KNOWS that the original KJV translation is the CORRECT ONE.]
“For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.”
Though the world be covered in the darkness of deception, Jesus is the light of the world.
“And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.”
“…he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.”
“Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.”
There’s not much time left.
Follow Jesus Christ.
Follow the light.
“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.”
–Franklin D. Roosevelt
“A college student in Florida is accused of breaking into a building and changing his grade from an “F” to a “B.” His parents were like, “Really, you can’t even get an ‘A’ when you’re cheating?”
–-Jimmy Fallon (2017)
U.S. awards $624 million contract to replenish Stinger missile stock – Guess one of the reasons for the USA getting beaten so badly in the next war will be that the USA has NO weapons for defense because they have all been sent elsewhere (Ukraine).
Help Wanted: Exorcists needs in Madrid to help Catholic church deal with the devil – What is it with all of these Catholic exorcist articles all of a sudden?
There are no coincidences in the Corporate Media–even less where the Vatican is concerned…
- Fake Exorcists and Fake Exorcisms
- EXORCISM: 10 Observations on Casting Out Demons
- Demons Exorcised: Polish exorcisms available for Internet Addictions
“It’s come out that the new Republican healthcare bill will hike premiums by 700 percent for the old and sick. It’s not a good sign that the title of the bill is “Walk It Off, Grandpa.”
CHRISTIANS AND HOLIDAYS
Occasionally, one finds that there has been controversy of which one has NOT been aware.
On rare occasions, one finds that this controversy had taken place in the Sunday social clubs we call ‘the churches’–and yet, though one TRIES to keep up with all of the happenings in those social clubs, one is USUALLY surprised when a controversy is discovered of which one was NOT aware.
And so it was that someone who WAS a member of those who congregate in the ‘churches,’ asked the following question about a week ago.
“What do you think about Christians celebrating holidays?”
“What do you mean?”
“A lot of people don’t celebrate holidays because they say that they are pagan celebrations. What’s your take on it?”
It was then mentioned that my ‘take’ was the same as what was written in God’s Word.
“One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.”
As far as most holidays being celebrated by moderns once being PAGAN HOLY DAYS?
“It’s like Christmas: it is NOT the birthday of Jesus Christ. BUT, it a day when the world AT LEAST PRETENDS to honor Jesus. I figure that deserves to be a day that Christians can celebrate.”
And the controversy?
“So this is a discussion that’s taking places in the churches? Whether to observe holidays if they were once pagan?”
“Oh yeah. I’ve heard more than one argument on the matter.”
The ONLY holidays mentioned in the Bible are the Jewish feast days: Passover, First Fruits, Day of Atonement, Pentecost, etc.
What was God’s view of the whole holiday thing?
“Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them. And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.”
[It should be mentioned–as it was in that recent discussion–that the word “holiday” come from “holy day.”]
Now, it should also be mentioned that one does NOT have to celebrate those ‘holidays’ which are OVERTLY pagan or satanic in nature (such as Halloween).
STILL, it seems important to keep the 2nd half of Romans 15:5 in mind.
“Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.”
Do NOT celebrate holidays because ‘Everyone else is doing it.’
Do NOT celebrate holidays because you get a day off from work.
Do NOT celebrate holidays because the day is a “free day” on which you feel you can do anything you like.
DO celebrate holidays because you have thought on the matter and because–after thinking–you are FULLY PERSUADED as to what you are going to do.
“Yesterday, 54-year-old Tom Cruise revealed he will be making a sequel to “Top Gun.” In the new version, the song “Danger Zone” is about Tom Cruise’s triglyceride levels.”
- Meghan Markle ‘fighting to end four-year feud’ with estranged father Thomas Markle after his hospital discharge
- Florida Gators football: Billy Napier not distracted by Nick Saban-Jimbo Fisher feud
- Tom Hanks’ feud with Ricky Gervais laid bare: ‘He’s on his high horse’
- Video shows the moment Tommy Pham slapped Joc Pederson over fantasy football feud
- Rwanda says troops kidnapped as feud with DR Congo widens
Everyone LOVES to hear and see DRAMA, right?
And what is more dramatic than an apparent feud among the beautiful people, right?
Particularly if the “feud” is between celebrities, politicos or royal nabobs?
IN FACT, the rich and celebrated almost never disagree: they engage in feuds–sometimes for decades after they have ceased being celebrated for anything else.
What would the beautiful people do with themselves if not for their never-ending feuds?
Satan’s Mouthpiece (the Corporate Media) has always had a problem: what to do when too many of the rich and celebrated have NOTHING “newsworthy” to do. When the media gets tired of reporting what the rich and celebrated are wearing, they turn to the tried-and-true method of of fake “feuds” to generate cheap, plastic “news.”
One popular singer’s entire marketing campaign over the years seems to have been based on engaging in one “feud” after another. But, as the “victims” appear to be primarily the singer’s “fans,” it’s hard to get too worked up over the ruse.
Sports, politics and celebrity culture, European royalty–wherever the rich and celebrated congregate: these are the arenas where readers can most often find stories of “feuds.”
Oh–and pro wrestling…
One can depend on those who labor for the mystery of iniquity to act, in not only an EVIL manner, but also in a very repetitive one as well.
Case in point: when two followers of Satan are working together, one of the first things they do is establish that they 1-do not like each other; 2- they hate each other; or, 3- are fighting against one another.
Democrats and Republicans, Russia and the USA, members of the same family who toil together for evil ends, famous celebrities who are “feuding” with each other: it happens so often, one occasionally has to wonder, “Does Satan have a university or school where he teaches his followers these tricks?”
—-University of Satan
PUTTING ONE’S FAITH IN A CONSTITUTIONAL CONVENTION
To those who place their faith for the future in such man-created objects as the US constitution: end times wolves will find such folk easy marks for their schemes.
First State has passed an Article V Convention of States resolution to amend the Constitution – Promoted by Corporate Media mouthpiece Mark Levin.
Here’s a few questions that Levin and every American believing that a constitutional convention will somehow make things better–instead of hellishly worse–should have to answer.
“Who will go to such a convention?”
“Why would the convention representatives not be the SAME people who are currently steering the government into a ditch?”
“What’s to stop the convention-goers from taking the opportunity to gut the constitution?” (Well, to gut the constitution quicker than what an unelected judiciary have already done.)
“Will the twist in this tale be when “churchianity” apostles and prophets are strong enough to bring about the coming theocracy of the whore Church? Will they use an Article V convention to “fix things?”
Many Americans are dumbed-down, drugged-up zombies.
Most will support anything that they hear or see on TV or radio or their smartphone.
Easy pickins for such schemes.
Such as a constitutional convention.
“Kuwaiti customs officials recently captured a pigeon found carrying almost 200 ecstasy pills in a tiny backpack. Officials first became suspicious when they saw a pigeon wearing a tiny backpack.”
–-Seth Meyers (2017)
“Doctors are now warning about the spread of something they are calling “super gonorrhea.” It’s hard to believe that now the cool thing to say to a woman in a bar is, “It’s OK, I only have regular gonorrhea.”
Climate change, energy, and an unstable grid: The mainstream belatedly gets the connections – NOTHING like the power being off for a few days to make the rubes sit up and pay attention…
“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”
“Climate change” is responsible for almost ANYTHING!
IF it is hot, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
IF it is cold, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
IF it is dry, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
IF it is wet, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
“Heads I win, tails you lose.”
“I’m old enough to remember when the air over American cities was a lot dirtier than it is now.”
–P. J. O’Rourke
…and now that it’s cleaner and more clear, the elite spin their fables, trying to create fear over “climate change.”
- End Times Topics: April 2022
- End Times Topics: MARCH 2022
- End Times Topics: FEBRUARY 2022
- End Times Topics: JANUARY 2022
- End Times Topics: DECEMBER 2021
- End Times Topics: NOVEMBER 2021
- End Times Topics: OCTOBER 2021
- End Times Topics: SEPTEMBER 2021
- End Times Topics: AUGUST 2021
- End Times Topics: JULY 2021
- End Time Topics: JUNE 2021
- End Times Topics: MAY 2021
- End Times Topics: APRIL 2021
- End Times Topics: MARCH 2021
- End Times Topics: FEBRUARY 2021
- End Times Topics: JANUARY 2021
- End Times Topics: DECEMBER 2020
- End Times Topics: NOVEMBER 2020
- End Times Topics: OCTOBER 2020
- End Times Topics: SEPTEMBER 2020
- End Times Topics: AUGUST 2020
- End Times Topics: JULY 2020
- End Times Topics: JUNE 2020
- End Times Topics: MAY 2020
- End Times Topics: APRIL 2020
- End Times Topics: MARCH 2020
- End Times Topics: FEBRUARY 2020
- End Times Topics: JANUARY 2020
- End Times Topics: DECEMBER 2019
- End Times Topics: NOVEMBER 2019
- End Times Topics: OCTOBER 2019
- End Times Topics: SEPTEMBER 2019
- End Times Topics: AUGUST 2019
- End Times Topics: JULY 2019
- End Times Topics: June 2019
- End Times Topics: May 2019
- End Times Topics: April 2019
- End Times Topics: March 2019
- End Times Topics: February 2019
- End Time Topics: January 2019
- End Times Topics: December 2018
WEEK OF 5-29-2022
MEDIA NARRATIVES ALERT
“How can the reader know when the Corporate Media is lying to him (never mind the fact that the media is Satan’s Mouthpiece and Satan is the father of lies)? One easy way to tell is the use of “Why” and “How” in the headlines of an article. When the reader sees “Why?” or “How?” in the headline–occasionally “What” is used–that which follows will be a fairy tale, a narrative, a bedtime story spun by the media for the benefit of the media’s master. “Why” usually denotes an on-going narrative; “How” signifies a story line which explains past events. Not all narratives begin with “How” or “Why.” However, the most in-your-face, over-the-top ones usually do. ALL political “news” is narrative.
“American journalism (like the journalism of any other country) is predominantly paltry and worthless. Its pretensions are enormous, but its achievements are insignificant.”
― H.L. Mencken
“Things are never quite what they seem. Events are seldom close to how the media and history portray them.”
“It is a free press…There are laws to protect the freedom of the press’s speech, but none that are worth anything to protect the people from the press.”
–Mark Twain, speech: License of the Press
“If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it.”
—Joseph Goebbels, Nazi Minister of Propaganda
“Journalists” are story-tellers. Nothing more, nothing less. Sometimes, there is an element of truth in their stories, but truth is not a requirement of what they do.
“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.”
–Adolf Hitler, Propaganda, the Big Lie and Adolf Hitler: 20 Hitler Quotes on Propaganda
- END TIMES DECEPTION: Tell Me a Story
- TELL ME A STORY Part Two
- Tell Me a Story part three
- TELL ME A STORY Part Four: Why Are All of the Stories Being Told?
DEMONS, EXORCISM AND THE DEMONIC
54 ETPR articles on exorcism, exorcists, demons, devils, evil spirits and the demonic.
- End Times Mighty Men
- Demonic Power is a Curse, Not a Blessing
- Transforming Magic and the Demonic into Science: Changing Science into Magic
- Illegitimate Supernatural Power is Quite Common in the End Times
- The Deceptions of Demonic Power
- End Times Deception of Sickness and Health
- NECROMANCY: The Abominable Delusion of Talking to the Dead
- DIVINATION: Many Faces of Demonic Deception
- Quantum Stories
- Rebranding the Demonic: Quantum
- Americans: A Sick, Unhealthy People
- Dumbing Down Demonic Deception and Re-branding Demons: The Corporate Media’s Job
- God’s Purpose and the Demonic
- Retro UFO Secrets and the Demonic
- Human Waste and the Demonic
- Worshiping the Demonic: End Times Deception
- End Times Revival: Dragon Worship, Dragon Cults and Demonic Power
- Gimme That Old-Time Religion of Science: Making the Demonic Less Creepy
- Marijuana, Drugs, Alternate Realities and Demonic Gateways in the End Times
- Theater of the Absurd: Exorcism as a Spectator Sport
- Comedians: Insanity, Torment and the Demonic
- Marian Apparitions are Demonic End Times Deceptions
- Fake Exorcists and Fake Exorcisms
- Hollywood, Image, Glamour, Illusion and the Occult
- Rich, Celebrated and Possessed: The Deception of Possession
- The Owl Cult: Ancient and End Times Demon Worship
- Exorcism as Performance Art
- Aldous Huxley: Herd Intoxication, the Madness of Crowds, Destruction of the Masses, the Demonic and End Times Deception
- Haunted Houses, Ghosts, Demons: End Times Deceptions
- Occult Vibrations: Another Cover Story for the Demonic
- IDOL WORSHIP: One Way to Access Demonic Power
- Aliens, UFOs, Demons and Electricity
- GROVES AND HIGH PLACES: Groves in the Most Christian Country on Earth
- High Places and Groves: Places of End Times Demon Worship
- Demons, the Demonic: Cover Stories for Demons and Demonic Power
- Glorifying the Occult and Demonic: In the Culture, In the Churches
- End Times Demonic Power: The Coming Obsolescence of Mass Hysteria, Part 4
- End Times Demonic Power: The Coming Obsolescence of Mass Hysteria, Part 3
- End Times Demonic Power: The Coming Obsolescence of Mass Hysteria, Part 2
- End Times Demonic Power: The Coming Obsolescence of Mass Hysteria
- Spiritual Warfare: 10 Observations on Demons and Spiritual Warfare
- 10 End Times Deceptions – Part One
- 10 End Times Deceptions – Part Two
- The Normalizing of Illegitimate Supernatural Power in the End Times
- EXORCISM: 10 Observations on Casting Out Demons
- Where Do Evil Spirits Come From?
- Supernatural Power in the End Times
- Demons USA: Demons in Everyday Life
- End Times Quote: Don’t Hang Around Demons
- Demons and the Unexplained: Demonic Mysteries
- DEMONS: Demonic Infestation at Leroy NY School District in 2012
- Leroy, NY 2012 Demon Attack: Tourette’s Like Syndrome Cluster in New York School
- Mysterious, Unusual and Unexplained: Mystery Solved!
- Demons Exorcised: Polish exorcisms available for Internet Addictions
FAKE CHRISTIANS AND FIREARMS IN THE END TIMES
Should Christians take up arms?
What about if it is “for a good cause“?
What about if it means the Christian is fighting against “tyranny“?
The West Is Turning Crusader, And Christians Will Soon Take Up Arms To Destroy The Armies Of The Antichrist – Yes, at least those who CLAIM to be Christians certainly will.
The Bible doesn’t say for Christians take up arms against the Antichrist though. The Bible spells out what true Christians are to do.
“And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.”
God’s Word declares it will be the MEEK who inherit the earth–NOT the well-armed.
But those who are used to pleasing the flesh; of plotting their own course whether it agrees with the Word of God or not; of walking by sight, will most likely do just exactly what they are being urged to do: take up arms.
What about those who do succumb and take up arms “against the antichrist“? Are they walking in obedience to God’s Word? Or are they having their itching ears tickled by the wolves?
What does the Bible say?
“Whoso sheddeth man’s blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.”
“Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.”
“He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.”
This is one reason so many have changed the sixth commandment from “Thou shalt not kill” to “Thou shalt not murder.” They want some wiggle room when the whore Church’s Bridal “army of God” goes to war.
God is very clear on this point: do not shed men’s blood.
The saints will be fully avenged; they are NOT to avenge themselves.
“Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.”
“For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.”
Make NO mistake: Christians will NOT be taking up arms in the end times.
FAKE counterfeit Christians?
That is altogether another story indeed.
SOLAR STORMS AND FALSE WARNINGS
The end times are full of false warnings.
In fact, there is a veritable army of counterfeit Christians who daily issue false warnings of things about which the Bible is silent.
It’s one way to distract from real biblical warnings.
Experts warning of massive solar storm in 2013 – One is tempted to ask, “Are these the same experts who warned of a massive solar storm in 2012?” HOWEVER, previous false warnings should not be used to build false sense of confidence in the future. One suspects that many of the false warnings were “by design of man.”
Take it for what it’s worth…
ON THIS DAY
ONE YEAR AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 31, 2021
TWO YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 29-31, 2020
THREE YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 31-June 2, 2019
FOUR YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 31, 2018
FIVE YEARS AGO:
SIX YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 31, 2016
SEVEN YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 30-31, 2015
EIGHT YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 31-June 1, 2014
NINE YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 31, 2013
- Do NOT Wait Until the Last Minute to Put Your Trust In the LORD
- The World is a Dark, Dark Place. Jesus Christ is the Light of the World.
- “…Still Thinking…”
- The World’s Hearty, Premature Laughter
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 27-29, 2022
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 26, 2022
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 25, 2022
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 24, 2022
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 23, 2022
- Selective Memory
- Like A Thief In the Night
- What One Fears Reveals a LOT About That Person
- There Is Very Little Wiggle Room With God
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 30, 2022
Updates, corrections and late additions to this information 24/7 at END TIMES PROPHECY REPORT
- End of the World Movies: 5 Doomsday Movies and their Messages
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Third Jewish Temple: The Temple of God? part 1
- Third Jewish Temple: The Temple of God part 2
- Healthy Food for Less: 7 ways to eat Healthy on a Budget
- Noah the Movie Review: Hollywood vs the Bible
- Review of God’s Not Dead: An Inspiring Christian Movie
- Fear: What does the Bible Say about Conquering Fear?
- STRONG DELUSION: Strong Delusion is Coming
- Christian Distractions, Christian Lightning Rods: Obviously Apostate, Obviously Lost
- Popular Eschatology and Cunningly Devised Fables: Coming Soon!
- ONE BODY: Gnostic Teachings in American Churches Divide the Body of Christ
- COUNTERFEIT HOLY SPIRIT: Lying Spirits of Deception in the Churches
- West Liberty University Graduation: Spring 2014 Commencement
- MAN OF SIN: The Man of Sin is Coming
- MAN OF SIN: Satan is Raising Up an End Times Army part 2
- Yoga for Christians? Rooted in Hinduism
- Altered Spiritual Perception: The Altered Spiritual Reality in American Churches
- MAN OF SIN: Arising from the Midst of the Apostate Church
- Faithful Sayings, part 2
- Attacking Genesis: The New Prophets of Science Fiction Eschatology
- Mark of God? Beware of False Prophets
- Faithful Sayings
- PRAYER CIRCLES: Another Pagan Practice in the Church
- Six Step Attitudinal Change Plan: Using Deception to Transform Society
- END TIMES: America in the End Times
- LieKillers: Who Are LieKillers?
- Mother’s Day 2014: Happy Mother’s Day Mom!
- The Doctrine of Salvation
- Underground Bunkers for the End Times: What does the Bible Say?
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
1- Image by ETPR/xedos4, Danillo Rizutti, FreeDigitalPhotos.net/ETPR
2- Photo by David Tomaseti on Unsplash.com
3- Wikimedia Commons/pd
4- Image by Biljana Jovanovic from Pixabay.com
5- ETPR file/pd
6- Wikimedia Commons/pd
7- vectorolie, FreeDigitalPhotos.net
8- ETPR/ETPR file/pd/ETPR
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-22. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2022. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
[NOTE: The following articles are from a service. We neither endorse nor at times have much control over them–although we do, of course, enjoy articles originating from this website on this service. Some articles illustrate points made in ETPR articles; some are merely for the reader’s edification or education.
ALL such links appearing in End Times Prophecy Headlines, such as those below, should originate at ETPR.
RE: our link disclaimer: there are links, from time-to-time which appear on this site which we neither approve nor endorse. The frequency of these types of links will no doubt grow worse. All effort is made to remove such links when we become aware of them.]