End Times Prophecy Report.com
September 6, 2022
“And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.”
“The best way to keep a prisoner from escaping is to make sure he never knows he’s in prison.”
“Most people want security in this world, not liberty.”
—H. L. Mencken
Biden Puts The ‘Total’ In Totalitarianism – ‘Totalitarianism’ has served more than one US president VERY WELL…
“Meet the new boss…same as the old boss.”
–The Who, Won’t get fooled again
“A prominent Latino Trump supporter announced today he is withdrawing his support for Donald Trump. He said, “I would have done it sooner but I just came out of a year-long coma.”
–-Conan O’Brien (2016)
“The forces of safety are afoot in the land. I, for one, believe it is a conspiracy: a conspiracy of Safety Nazis shouting “Sieg Health” and seeking to trammel freedom, liberty, and large noisy parties. The Safety Nazis advocate gun control, vigorous exercise, and health foods. The result can only be a disarmed, exhausted, and half-starved population ready to acquiesce to dictatorship of some kind.”
“The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.”
Others might insist that a five-minute conversation with one of the political puppets is the best argument against democracy.
“But actually, he thought as he readjusted the Ministry of Plenty’s figures, it was not even forgery. It was merely the substitution of one piece of nonsense for another. Most of the material that you were dealing with had no connection with anything in the real world, not even the kind of connection that is contained in a direct lie. Statistics were just as much a fantasy in their original version as in their rectified version. A great deal of time you were expected to make them up out of your head.”
–-On changing government statistics – George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four
Do you believe the media? Then why do you believe their lying polls?
“Political campaigns today are all side shows, all honors, all bombast, glitter, and speeches. These are for the most part unrelated to the main business of studying the party scientifically, of supplying the public with party, candidate, platform, and performance, and selling the public these ideas and products.”
—Edward Bernays, Propaganda (1928)
“There is no public opinion. There is only published opinion.”
“But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.”
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.”
-—1 Corinthians 1:18-19
THE END TIMES WORLD IS A DARK, DARK PLACE. JESUS IS THE LIGHT.
The world–particularly the end times world–is a dark, dark place.
The darkness is caused by DECEPTION.
“And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.”
[One of the deceptions is the Satan-approved Bible translations which change 1JOHN 5:19 from “the whole world lieth in wickedness.” to “the whole world lies in the Wicked One.” But ANYONE who has studied the verse in the original Greek KNOWS that the original KJV translation is the CORRECT ONE.]
“For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.”
Though the world be covered in the darkness of deception, Jesus is the light of the world.
“And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.”
“…he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.”
“Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.”
Time is growing short.
Follow Jesus Christ.
Follow the light.
Many Americans are dumbed-down, drugged-up zombies.
Most will support anything that they hear or see on TV or radio or their smartphone.
Easy pickins for such schemes.
Such as a constitutional convention.
—PUTTING ONE’S FAITH IN A CONSTITUTIONAL CONVENTION
“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.”
–Franklin D. Roosevelt
Lindsey Graham said Trump will lose in 2024 to Biden if he doesn’t curb his personality: ‘If it’s a personality contest, he’ll be in trouble’ – To win a personality contest USUALLY requires the person in question to have a personality.
“Dr. Phil is 64 years old today. People want to know what to get Dr. Phil. I say if you want to get him something, how about a medical degree?”
–-David Letterman (2014)
Has the reader been a participant in the booming economic miracle that is America?
MODERN LOVE: THE WORLD’S CHEAP, PLASTIC “LOVE”
“Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!”
To modern man, “love” will mean something quite different from what “love” has traditionally meant.
To modern man, “love” is merely another tool used to get one’s way.
Gay Marriage Advocates Chant ‘Love Won!’ As Kentucky Clerk Hauled Off To Jail – A little preview of what the man of sin and his minions will call “love.”
Of course, the man of sin will sacrifice those poor, deluded homosexuals on his way to the top. But the same principle will apply: “love” means any who agree with them.
Any who disagree will be guilty of “hate” and “evil.”
The dragon (Satan) deceives the whole world.
“that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world”
Controlling the language and changing the meaning of words is one of the first orders of business for the dragon.
Changing the meaning of “love” is merely one of those first steps.
- Dedicated to the One I Love
- Modern Love’s Many Imposters
- LOVE and SLAUGHTER: The World’s Idea of End Times Love
- Crushing the Life You THOUGHT You Had
- End Times Tolerance: New! Improved! Tolerance
- TOLERANCE: The Club the World Will Use to Beat Christians
- Modern Romance: Love Which Isn’t
“In France, a shipment that was supposed to contain orange juice actually contained a massive shipment of cocaine. Either way, a great way to start your morning.”
THE LOST DO NOT BELIEVE THE WARNINGS FROM THE BIBLE. THAT IS WHY THEY ARE LOST–THEY DO NOT BELIEVE.
“Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you. Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh”
A great many words have been written describing the lost.
A great many words have been written describing the uncanny ability of the lost to NOT HEAR.
A great many words have been written about the lost ignoring the MANY warnings in the Word of God–particularly warnings about the end times.
MANY of the writers of such pieces shake their heads in wonder and disbelief: “Can’t they hear what we’re saying?”
BUT the problem with the lost does NOT lie in their lack of HEARING.
The problem with the lost is their lack of UNDERSTANDING.
“And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.”
The lost do NOT believe the Word of God.
Therefore, they will not believe the warnings from the Word of God.
And THAT is EXACTLY why the lost are lost.
They do NOT believe.
“Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you.”
“Everyone has been talking about Afghanistan. Some have called it America’s ‘Forever War.’ But honestly, there was never a good time to withdraw.”
–Seth Meyers (2021)
- Iggy Azalea reveals the TRUTH about her ‘feud’ with Nicki Minaj – 8 years after the American rapper appeared to slam her during award ceremony
- Inside Kendall and Kylie Jenner’s years-long feud including physical brawls and jaw-dropping jabs
- “Tom Brady in the comments it’s up. He must hate Skete tooooo” – Kanye West drags TB12 into feud with ex-wife Kim Kardashian over her former boyfriend Pete Davidson
- Kourtney Kardashian makes shocking move in feud with sisters as detail is spotted in video during star’s UK trip
- Maren Morris Raises Over $100,000 for Trans Rights Groups Amid Feud With Brittany Aldean
Everyone LOVES to hear and see DRAMA, right?
And what is more dramatic than an apparent feud among the beautiful people, right?
Particularly if the “feud” is between celebrities, politicos or royal nabobs?
IN FACT, the rich and celebrated almost never disagree: they engage in feuds–sometimes for decades after they have ceased being celebrated for anything else.
What would the beautiful people do with themselves if not for their never-ending feuds?
Satan’s Mouthpiece (the Corporate Media) has always had a problem: what to do when too many of the rich and celebrated have NOTHING “newsworthy” to do. When the media gets tired of reporting what the rich and celebrated are wearing, they turn to the tried-and-true method of of fake “feuds” to generate cheap, plastic “news.”
One popular singer’s entire marketing campaign over the years seems to have been based on engaging in one “feud” after another. But, as the “victims” appear to be primarily the singer’s “fans,” it’s hard to get too worked up over the ruse.
Sports, politics and celebrity culture, European royalty–wherever the rich and celebrated congregate: these are the arenas where readers can most often find stories of “feuds.”
Oh–and pro wrestling…
One can depend on those who labor for the mystery of iniquity to act, in not only an EVIL manner, but also in a very repetitive one as well.
Case in point: when two followers of Satan are working together, one of the first things they do is establish that they 1-do not like each other; 2- they hate each other; or, 3- are fighting against one another.
Democrats and Republicans, Russia and the USA, members of the same family who toil together for evil ends, famous celebrities who are “feuding” with each other: it happens so often, one occasionally has to wonder, “Does Satan have a university or school where he teaches his followers these tricks?”
—-University of Satan
“We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality.”
How does the average person determine what is real (reality)?
Many feel “connected” when they get in their car and turn on the radio and a familiar voice, commercials and music convince them their life is “normal.”
Some consult the screens of their smartphones. IF the comforting light, text and icons/pictures appear, then everything MUST be fine.
Others are convinced that their world is as it should be when they stop at a fast food joint and order a coffee or food, see a familiar face at the drive-through, pay, pick it up and drive away.
In all of these instances, it is the familiar (the routine); the connection with “what is expected” or “what has always been” which assures man that all is as it should be.
In other words, that “reality” is a simple thing to determine.
Most feel that “reality” is what is experienced with the senses: sight, sound, touch, smell and taste.
To suggest that one might be fooled and not sure of one’s “reality” is ridiculous.
Jesus Himself warned that the end times would be a time of GREAT DECEPTION unknown to previous generations.
“And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.”
“And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.”
“For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.”
Even the lost are aware of the possibility of great deception.
“Those who are capable of tyranny are capable of perjury to sustain it.”
―-Lysander Spooner, FALSE REALITY AND ILLUSION QUOTES: 20 Quotes about Manufactured Reality
How many of the world’s tools does the reader use to evaluate what is real?
The danger of relying on so many worldly things to evaluate reality is that these worldly things can be manipulated.
Therefore, one’s “reality” can be manipulated.
And in this manner is the whole world deceived.
“It’s in our biology to trust what we see with our eyes. This makes living in a carefully edited, overproduced and photoshopped world very dangerous.”
― Brené Brown, FALSE REALITY AND ILLUSION QUOTES: 20 Quotes about Manufactured Reality
” …that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world…”
- GASLIGHTING: Control of One’s Connections to Reality IS Control of That Person’s Reality
- Control of the Access Points of Reality is Control of Reality
- Constructing One’s Own Reality Begins with Self-Deception
- The Modern Myths of Time Travel, Alternate Realities and Superpowers
- Satan Controls a False Reality in the End Times
- The Everyday Manipulation of Reality
- Men Love Darkness But Call the Darkness Light
- Product Placement, False Reality, Sin and Slavery
- False Reality is the Beginning of End Times Deception
- END TIMES DECEPTION: The Staged False Reality of TV, Smartphones
- Altered Spiritual Perception: The Altered Spiritual Reality in American Churches
- FALSE REALITY AND ILLUSION QUOTES: 20 Quotes about Manufactured Reality
- The World is Not as it Appears
- The End Times Lie of Staged Newscasts
- The Smothering, Ubiquitous Deception of the End Times
- The Normalizing of Illegitimate Supernatural Power in the End Times
“A new survey found that half of all American employees have faked a sick day. While the other half have just lied on a survey.”
–Jimmy Fallon (2011)
“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”
“Climate change” is responsible for almost ANYTHING!
IF it is hot, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
IF it is cold, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
IF it is dry, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
IF it is wet, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
“Heads I win, tails you lose.”
“I’m old enough to remember when the air over American cities was a lot dirtier than it is now.”
–P. J. O’Rourke
…and now that it’s cleaner and more clear, the elite spin their fables, trying to create fear over “climate change.”
- End Times Topics: AUGUST 2022
- End Times Topics: JULY 2022
- End Times Topics: JUNE 2022
- End Time Topics: MAY 2022
- End Times Topics: April 2022
- End Times Topics: MARCH 2022
- End Times Topics: FEBRUARY 2022
- End Times Topics: JANUARY 2022
- End Times Topics: DECEMBER 2021
- End Times Topics: NOVEMBER 2021
- End Times Topics: OCTOBER 2021
- End Times Topics: SEPTEMBER 2021
- End Times Topics: AUGUST 2021
- End Times Topics: JULY 2021
- End Time Topics: JUNE 2021
- End Times Topics: MAY 2021
- End Times Topics: APRIL 2021
- End Times Topics: MARCH 2021
- End Times Topics: FEBRUARY 2021
- End Times Topics: JANUARY 2021
- End Times Topics: DECEMBER 2020
- End Times Topics: NOVEMBER 2020
- End Times Topics: OCTOBER 2020
- End Times Topics: SEPTEMBER 2020
- End Times Topics: AUGUST 2020
- End Times Topics: JULY 2020
- End Times Topics: JUNE 2020
- End Times Topics: MAY 2020
- End Times Topics: APRIL 2020
- End Times Topics: MARCH 2020
- End Times Topics: FEBRUARY 2020
- End Times Topics: JANUARY 2020
- End Times Topics: DECEMBER 2019
- End Times Topics: NOVEMBER 2019
- End Times Topics: OCTOBER 2019
- End Times Topics: SEPTEMBER 2019
- End Times Topics: AUGUST 2019
- End Times Topics: JULY 2019
- End Times Topics: June 2019
- End Times Topics: May 2019
- End Times Topics: April 2019
- End Times Topics: March 2019
- End Times Topics: February 2019
- End Time Topics: January 2019
- End Times Topics: December 2018
WEEK OF 9-4-2022
MEDIA NARRATIVES ALERT
“How can the reader know when the Corporate Media is lying to him (never mind the fact that the media is Satan’s Mouthpiece and Satan is the father of lies)? One easy way to tell is the use of “Why” and “How” in the headlines of an article. When the reader sees “Why?” or “How?” in the headline–occasionally “What” is used–that which follows will be a fairy tale, a narrative, a bedtime story spun by the media for the benefit of the media’s master. “Why” usually denotes an on-going narrative; “How” signifies a story line which explains past events. Not all narratives begin with “How” or “Why.” However, the most in-your-face, over-the-top ones usually do. ALL political “news” is narrative.
“American journalism (like the journalism of any other country) is predominantly paltry and worthless. Its pretensions are enormous, but its achievements are insignificant.”
― H.L. Mencken
“Things are never quite what they seem. Events are seldom close to how the media and history portray them.”
“It is a free press…There are laws to protect the freedom of the press’s speech, but none that are worth anything to protect the people from the press.”
–Mark Twain, speech: License of the Press
“If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it.”
—Joseph Goebbels, Nazi Minister of Propaganda
“Journalists” are story-tellers. Nothing more, nothing less. Sometimes, there is an element of truth in their stories, but truth is not a requirement of what they do.
“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.”
–Adolf Hitler, Propaganda, the Big Lie and Adolf Hitler: 20 Hitler Quotes on Propaganda
- END TIMES DECEPTION: Tell Me a Story
- TELL ME A STORY Part Two
- Tell Me a Story part three
- TELL ME A STORY Part Four: Why Are All of the Stories Being Told?
We’re not that far from a balanced budget – Of course we aren’t.
All we need is the willpower, a new economy, millions of good-paying jobs, new leaders in the White House and Congress and new citizens who value more than their own minute-to-minute financial well-being.
Huge Asteroid ‘Florence’ Zooms Past Earth in Record-Breaking Flyby – Not the first near-earth flyby, and most likely, not the last. The near-earth experience has been ramped up since such events became Corporate Media (Satan’s Mouthpiece) staples in the late ’90’s/early ’00’s.
- Near-Earth Objects: Where We are Headed
- Killer Asteroids, Near Earth Objects and Other Scary Stories of Men
- THREAT FROM ABOVE: Space Weapons and Armageddon
“Florence” has attracted quite the media attention.
- Asteroid Florence Pays Earth a Visit
- Largest asteroid in a century to pass earth on Friday
- Meet Florence, the giant asteroid that will buzz by earth this September
- Asteroid Florence Has Two Moons
And Florence has not been the only “asteroid” to attract notice: reports of near-earth objects are on the media’s “heavy rotation” list.
- Asteroid Apophis has one in 100,000 chance of hitting Earth, expert estimates
- The hunt for asteroids
- Asteroid 2012 TC4 will fly past Earth in October 2017
- NASA will test defense system on Earth-skimming asteroid
Yes, those who rule the world are certainly concerned with something coming to earth from above.
“And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse [Jesus Christ], and against his army.”
Wonder what it could possibly be?
Changes in the prices of sushi offers one example where prices are rising much faster than is reflected in the ‘official’ data…
- Happy Happy Economic Chatter vs a Grinding Reality
- America’s Soviet-Style Economic Propaganda
- America: A Sinking Ship
- Facts, Deceptions and Differing Reality
- Micro Economic Indicators vs Government-Media Economic Statistics
QUOTES: The preferred way to highlight the wisdom of this present world and the ungodly men and women the world chooses to lift up and honor.
THE WISDOM OF THE WORLD VS. THE WISDOM OF GOD
In search of something completely different, this writer came across one of those graphics so popular nowadays with the set that pretends to be Christian, or spiritual or something.
The reader is no doubt familiar: it’s a picture of a sunset, a sunrise, a forest, something that looks like “unspoiled nature.”
And, superimposed over top of the picture is a quote by someone considered wise by the person who put together the graphic.
These days, Albert Einstein is popular. The great majority of the time, the quote is of an antichrist nature. But that only enhances its popularity with worldly people in the times in which we find ourselves.
This particular graphic featured the following quote.
“I would rather walk with a friend in the dark than walk alone in the light.”
And that pretty much sums up the difference between the world–-including 90+ percent of American church folk–-and the true believer.
The true believer walks in the light.
“Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.”
Because he walks in that light, he understands that it will be a lonely walk scorned by the world.
This includes those lifted up, exalted and honored by the world–and who are quoted by those pretending to be Christians.
ISRAEL-IRAN: A GRAND NARRATIVE
Iran Needed Two Things – President Obama Gave Them Both… – This article has several problems but it is a splendid example of several things.
1- This is a splendid example of the maxim “Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it”
Ironically, the author even uses this maxim to head his piece.
It’s tough to learn from history if one doesn’t know history.
“What Germany needed in 1937/1938 was time and a British/French unwillingness. What Iran needs in 2013 is time, and a U.S. unwillingness. The key difference is this: in 1938 Czech could not defend herself…. In 2013, Israel can.”
Is the author correct here?
No, he is not.
It makes no matter HOW MUCH anti-Obama rhetoric the author uses to insinuate himself with his readers, he cannot change history.
The contention that “…in 1938, Czech [sic] could not defend herself…” is not only incorrect, it is laughable.
In 1938, Czechoslovakia was in a MUCH better strategic position than Israel is in today. This is a matter of history.
In 1938, the Czechs had 35 complete and well-trained divisions, a booming armaments industry that was the envy of much of Europe and had a supposedly strong system of alliances. Just because Czechoslovakia’s allies proved treacherous did not negate the 35 well-armed, well-trained divisions occupying some of the best-defended, mountainous, reinforced borders in Europe.
In 1938, the Germans had 38 incomplete, poorly-trained, mostly-conscript divisions who faced a formidable obstacle in the Czech defenses.
In 1938, if there had been a one-on-one war (Germany vs Czechoslovakia), the Czechs, as a matter of historical record, could have held out. It’s very doubtful the Germans alone would have been able to conquer 1938 Czechoslovakia. It would have taken more treachery on the part of Czech “allies” before the Czechs would have had to capitulate.
“Sudetenland was of immense strategic importance to Czechoslovakia, as most of its border defenses were situated there, and many of its banks and heavy industry were located there as well.”
However, the Czech leaders agreed to Munich and that capitulation destroyed their future ability to resist, as well as turned over most of the areas of their armaments industry into the German hands. This greatly strengthened Germany and greatly weakened the Czechs.
The Munich conference gave the Czech leaders the political cover necessary in order for them to capitulate to a weaker-but-more-bellicose Germany.
Of course, this all ruins the narrative of this article, but that’s only a splendid example of another thing:
2- It’s hard to construct a narrative without breaking a few eggs of truth.
There is one area which the author of the piece could have compared 2013 Iran-USA-Israel with 1938 Germany-Czechoslovakia-Britain-France–but pointedly did not do so.
BOTH are/were staged dramas, readying their respective worlds for the commencement of the next world war.
And THAT is the point of history which man will be doomed to repeat because he did not learn any lessons from previous history.
That this entire article contributes to the Corporate Media narrative–unwittingly or not–should be apparent by asking yourself a few questions.
Why has the press elevated a weaker-but-more-bellicose Iran, with a potential nuclear arsenal–but no real nuclear capability as yet–to the status of Israel, which has an estimated 200 nukes (though Israel has never confirmed or denied an such estimates)?
Why the drama of Obama? Israel has been totally able to act independently of the USA political leadership in the past [Operation Opera]. Why is it not able to in 2013 when its leader is the supposedly-tough-and-independent Benjamin Netanyahu?
Why the seeming dependence of Israel on the machinations of the seeming undependable Barack Hussein Obama, America’s super-secret, undercover Muslim President?
This is the reason media narratives need to be ongoing and constant–and reinforced by the Internet’s Alternative Media: there are too many unexplainable points that need to be explained. The old narratives break down and don’t explain why events are happening. That’s the reason for the new narratives and the constant stream of media talking heads explaining the reasons for them.
One good example of this is the Republican-Democrat narrative. Since the R vs D doesn’t explain Republican senators voting for such things as cloture on ObamaCare, a new narrative was needed. So the narrative of “conservative” vs “liberal” Republicans was born.
When THAT didn’t explain the constant defections of supposedly “conservative” “Republicans,” then the narrative of the RINOs was born.
And so on, up to our present day. The next narrative will likely be for a “third party” that will be unelectable but uphold the principles of Americanism.
That new narrative will explain the continued failures of the American system to those who still believe in it. It will supply hope that the American political system will correct itself–despite an almost unbroken history that it will not.
That Americans still believe these contrived and convoluted explanations says a lot about the power of public education to dumb down the masses.
A comment elsewhere on this page regarding an article on the twin fables of “peer pressure and climate change” brought to mind a short conversation overheard long, long ago.
It happened late one night.
Three fellows were all in a room.
MORE: Peer Pressure
ON THIS DAY
ONE YEAR AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: September 6, 2021
TWO YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: September 4-6, 2020
THREE YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: September 6-8, 2019
FOUR YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: September 6, 2018
FIVE YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: September 6, 2017
SIX YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: September 6, 2016
SEVEN YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: September 5-6, 2015
EIGHT YEARS AGO:
NINE YEARS AGO:
- A Beast Called Leviathan
- Did You Hear That? That is the Sound of the Door Slamming Shut on Eternal Salvation.
- End Times Topics: AUGUST 2022
- End Times Events, Real and Imagined
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: September 2-4, 2022
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: September 1, 2022
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: August 31, 2022
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: August 30, 2022
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: August 29, 2022
- God Will Save More Men Before Jesus Returns Than He Saved During the Flood
- God Will Save More Men Before Jesus Returns Than He Saved During the Flood of Noah
- The End Times Are Times of Unforeseen Circumstance
- The End Times Are God’s LAST Warning to Man to Change His Ways
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: End Times Prophecy Headlines: September 5, 2022
Updates, corrections and late additions to this information 24/7 at END TIMES PROPHECY REPORT
- Few There Be in the Church of Jesus, But the Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Jesus Still Has Compassion on the Multitude
- Destruction and Deception: Of the People, By the People and For the People
- THE WICKED: Centuries of Labor for 42 Months of Success
- PEACE in a World of Tribulation
- BEWARE: False Prophets of the Internet
- Christian Persecution: Jesus is not Beating His Bride, He’s Choosing It
- Signs and Lying Wonders Are for the Faithless
- TESTIMONY: What Jesus Has Done for You
- UNBELIEF: Passing Along the Myths of Ignorance and Destruction
- Believers: Not the Only Ones Looking for the End Times
- Temporary Spiritual Enthusiasm: Coming to a Church Near You
- 2016 Elections: Another Scheme of Man
- UNBELIEF: The World’s Unbelieving Anger, Rebellion in Art
- WATCH: An End Times Command Unheeded
- PROTESTANTISM: Bad Fruit from a Corrupt Tree
- Sign of the End Times: Wicked Men Being Evil in Public
- Psalm 41: Comfort in a Time of Malice
- SNAKE HANDLING: Observations about an Antichrist Deception
- Jim Jones, Jonestown: False Christ, Deceiver, Forerunner
- Overcomer: The Bible vs The World
- Apocalypse: End Times Only Bad for God’s Enemies
- End Times: 7 Observations
- HAND OF GOD: No Luck, No Coincidence
- THE FLESH: What is the Flesh?
- Workers of Iniquity: Always Looking Over their Shoulders
- Halloween: Imitation Evil Plus the Real Thing
- Desires of Your Heart: God Gives to Both the Righteous and the Wicked
- BEWARE: The End Times Worldwide Church
- Should Christians Pick Up Weapons in the End Times?
- Undercover Muslim: The Deception Of Barack Obama
- HAND OF GOD: No Luck, No Coincidence 2
- TEAM EVIL: The Devil, The Flesh and The World
- God Will Not Forsake the Believer
- America Beware: Lies, Propaganda and End Times Deception
- Signs of the End Times: Some Fakes and One True Sign
- Muslims Dreams of Jesus: Another End Times Deception
- HAND OF GOD: No Such Things as Luck, Coincidence
- False Converts: Tares Among the Wheat
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
1- Image by ETPR/xedos4, Danillo Rizutti, FreeDigitalPhotos.net/ETPR
3- Photo by Tim Mossholder on UNSPLASH.COM
5- Emily9, FreeDigitalPhotos.net
6- Photo by Engin Akyurt from Pexels.com
7- ETPR/kibsri, FreeDigitalPhotos.net/ETPR
8- Stuart Miles, FreeDigitalPhotos.net
9- stockimages, FreeDigitalPhotos.net
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-22. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2022. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
[NOTE: The following articles are from a service. We neither endorse nor at times have much control over them–although we do, of course, enjoy articles originating from this website on this service. Some articles illustrate points made in ETPR articles; some are merely for the reader’s edification or education.
ALL such links appearing in End Times Prophecy Headlines, such as those below, should originate at ETPR.
RE: our link disclaimer: there are links, from time-to-time which appear on this site which we neither approve nor endorse. The frequency of these types of links will no doubt grow worse. All effort is made to remove such links when we become aware of them.]