Although God Word is silent about WHEN one should laugh, it does provide a few hints on what may be the most appropriate reaction to laughter.
“To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance”
One imagines that the end times unfold the way they do in order to encourage the wicked to celebrate prematurely.
“The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.”
EVEN THOUGH, events look like they are favoring Satan and his dragoons, the reader needs to wait until the end of all before making a decision about who is in charge.
In other words, God is declaring that age-old truism of the world:
HE WHO LAUGHS LAST, LAUGHS BEST.
[One suspects that the timing of God’s laughter is WHOLLY decided by Him and will conform to that saying.]
DOES the reader have any thoughts on when is the BEST time to laugh at someone?
It is not YET too late–although time is surely running out: there is still a LITTLE time to change direction (repent), place your faith (hope) for the future entirely on Jesus Christ and enter the kingdom of heaven.
DOES the reader believe he is saved?
DOES the reader believe he is NOT saved?
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
[Portions of this piece appeared originally in End Times Prophecy Headlines: September 28, 2022.]
- Some Thoughts on End Times Wealth
- Wealth As An Affliction
- Suicides of the Rich and Celebrated
- Rules for the Rich: Money and Wealth and Unhappiness
- Wealth: Seven Bible Verses on Chasing and Accumulating Riches
- EXTREME WEALTH: What does the Bible Say?
- The Very Rich
- The Use of 666 Among the Rich and Celebrated of the World
- Success, The World and The Very Rich
- Man Struggles Against God
- God is in Control
- The Nature of Spiritual Deception
- Tender Mercies of the Lord: Will Not Always Be Available
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
- DISOBEDIENCE and REBELLION: The Wisdom of Man OR the Word of God?
- Apostate Church: Breaking Every Chain
- Persecution, Tribulation, Troubles, Trials: What the Bible says to Christians
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
image: Photo by Anastasiya Lobanovskaya on Pexels.com
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-22. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2022. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
[NOTE: The following articles are from a service. We neither endorse nor at times have much control over them–although we do, of course, enjoy articles originating from this website on this service. Some articles illustrate points made in ETPR articles; some are merely for the reader’s edification or education.