RANDOM THOUGHTS 17
Originally posted: October 3, 2022
Various bits of miscellany which have accumulated (mostly on sticky notes and scraps of paper) since the last RANDOM THOUGHTS (about four months ago).
* When the judgment bill comes due for ALL of those who do not believe, it would be natural to feel a bit of sympathy for those poor, benighted folks…
EXCEPT, they richly deserve their bills, having turned aside ALL pleas to change their ways BEFORE that due date.
IF the reader is one of the ones who will feel the wrath of God’s judgment, know that there exists a number of their fellows who must weigh sympathy with reason.
IF the reader is one who will NOT feel the wrath of God’s judgment, give thanks and praise for this relatively-rare circumstance.
IF the reader is UNSURE of what group into which he will fall, then it’s time to make a COMPLETE break with the world and its wicked ways.
* The list of former #1 retail giants in the USA looks to grow longer before the day is done.
For DECADES, Sears and Roebucks ruled that lofty spot, using its mail order operations to climb to #1–and stay there.
K-Mart next took over in the mid-80’s as the #1 retailer in the USA. WalMart overtook K-Mart and became #1–where it stands today.
Readers would NOT be amiss if they suspected that WalMart will NOT maintain its #1 position.
What company will replace them?
One might hazard a guess that it might be one of the dollar-store chains EXCEPT that it appears that there is a ‘race-to-the-bottom’ going on between those establishments.
One store in a big dollar-store chain was CLOSED for business for NO APPARENT REASON twelve days of the past two weeks. A number of stories circulated as to WHY the store was closed, but NONE of the reasons given were particularly credible.
* Joe Biden could very well become President “Kick Me” before it’s all said and done–particularly if the Corporate Media has its way.
PAST RANDOM THOUGHTS
- Random Thoughts 16 – 5-1-2022
- Random Thoughts 15 – 2-4-2022
- Random Thoughts 14 – 12-11-2021
- Random Thoughts 13 – 9-26-2021
- Random Thoughts 12 – 5-26-2021
- Comments and Asides 5 AND Random Thoughts 11 – 3-21-21
- Random Thoughts 10 — 10-11-2020
- Random Thoughts 9 –- 8-22-2020
- Random Thoughts 8 –6-28-2020
- Random Thoughts 7 –5-31-2020
- Random Thoughts 6 –9-26-2019
- Random Thoughts #5 – 7-7-2019
- Random Thoughts #4 – 6-16-2019
- Random Thoughts #3 – 5-27-2018
- Random Thoughts #1 and 2 – 2-26-2018
* IF one comments on Satan’s Mouthpiece (the Corporate Media) each and every day, one can avoid sounding like a broken record by NOT sounding the SAME warning in the SAME way each and every day.
Which is ONE good reason the wicked do NOT hear the same warnings every day–though the wicked remain wicked and those warnings remain valid.
* Here is a thought which has been entertained more than once over the years: IF a thought becomes a part of one’s normal thinking pattern, can it STILL be considered ‘random’?
* ‘When Jesus returns to earth’ is a phrase one will not hear uttered by those who are NOT believers–which is the primary reason those who do NOT believe God’s Word are so surprised at the events which take place which are CLEARLY forewarned of by the Bible.
* Deceivers believe that all success they have is due to their great and glorious intellectual advantage they enjoy over their prey. That their prey is also deceived and blinded is not taken into their calculations.
* Does the reader believe that the various government road departments in charge of keeping our roads well-maintained have suddenly forgotten how to do their jobs? After decades of such departments keeping the public roadways in fairly good repair (regardless of the various complaints about potholes heard from time-to-time), the end times are now a time when one takes one’s life into one’s hands whenever one ventures onto the blacktopped pathways we call ‘roads.’ This is mainly due to roadway departments complaining of a lack of money–even though their departments, by any and all indicators, are over-flowing with cash.
DOES the reader sometimes have ‘random thoughts?’
It is not YET too late: there is still a LITTLE time to change direction (repent), place your faith (hope) for the future entirely on Jesus Christ and enter the kingdom of heaven.
DOES the reader believe he is saved?
DOES the reader believe he is NOT saved?
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
[Portions of this piece appeared originally in End Times Prophecy Headlines: October 3, 2022.]
- Man Struggles Against God
- God is in Control
- The Nature of Spiritual Deception
- Tender Mercies of the Lord: Will Not Always Be Available
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
- DISOBEDIENCE and REBELLION: The Wisdom of Man OR the Word of God?
- Apostate Church: Breaking Every Chain
- Persecution, Tribulation, Troubles, Trials: What the Bible says to Christians
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-22. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2022. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
[NOTE: The following articles are from a service. We neither endorse nor at times have much control over them–although we do, of course, enjoy articles originating from this website on this service. Some articles illustrate points made in ETPR articles; some are merely for the reader’s edification or education.