“And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.”
“The best way to keep a prisoner from escaping is to make sure he never knows he’s in prison.”
RUSSIA: US worried Russia may try to buy more advanced weapons from Iran – The USA shouldn’t be too worried: Iran has all the lethal military power of Lavern & Shirley.
TUNISIA: The Return Of Tunisia’s Police State
CONSPIRACY THEORIES: A PROPAGANDA CAMPAIGN
The constant government/media propaganda against “conspiracy theories” has been taking place for years.
How Conspiracy Theories Work – There has always (since the 1970s) been a constant drone in the Corporate Media/government against “conspiracy theories.”
Conspiracy theories question the narratives and versions of truth put forth by the Corporate Media and government. Conspiracy theories address the holes in the official versions of the “truth.” Conspiracy theories are what people who do not believe the government/media’s party line believe instead.
The old Soviet Union waged a constant war against conspiracy theories too.
The most outlandish “conspiracy theories” come from the government/media and are used to discredit any non-official version of events. Because the government/media’s war against “conspiracy theories” is a propaganda campaign (as well as an attempt to control information), the reader will see a constant barrage of stories against conspiracy theories.
Since the control of information is the Corporate Media’s (and government’s) most valuable asset, the alternate explanation of events posited by conspiracy theories cannot be allowed. Without total control of the information the masses receive, the government/media could not maintain the elaborate alternate reality which helps control the population.
Which is why the campaign against conspiracy theories has escalated over the last few months.
CONTROL of INFORMATION = CONTROL of the POPULATION
Controlling information during crisis and wartime is IMPORTANT. And the Corporate Media and government will not abide conspiracy theories–which threaten their total control of information. Therefore, expect the attacks on conspiracy theories to get even shriller and louder as the USA staggers toward its finish.
- OPERATION PAPERCLIP: True Conspiracy Theories
- Conspiracy Theories are a Media Staple
- Conspiracy Theories and Propaganda in the End Times
- CONSPIRACY THEORIES: 10 Observations
- CONSPIRACY THEORIES: Conspiracy in the Bible
- CONSPIRACY THEORIES: 10 More Observations
- TRUE CONSPIRACIES: End Times Conspiracies are a Reality
- Mockingbird: True Conspiracy Theories
“Most people want security in this world, not liberty.”
—H. L. Mencken
“Meet the new boss…same as the old boss.”
–The Who, Won’t get fooled again
“In an interview with The New York Times, President Trump repeated the claim that he is not under investigation. And then he winked so hard he got a black eye.”
–-Seth Meyers (2017)
“On Friday, FBI Director James Comey sent a letter to Republican lawmakers saying he has found new emails that may be involved in the Hillary Clinton email scandal and that the FBI plans to investigate. Donald Trump has been caught on tape admitting he gropes women and yet the election has turned back to emails.”
-–James Corden (2016)
“Trump’s former campaign manager, Paul Manafort, was charged with fraud, tax evasion, and money laundering as part of the Russia investigation. I don’t want to say Trump’s nervous, but he just hopped into a white Ford Bronco and took off down the highway.”
–-Jimmy Fallon (2017)
There was some huge news out of Washington, D.C., this morning. President Trump’s former campaign manager, Paul Manafort, has been indicted by the FBI and faces 12 different charges in connection with the Russia investigation. Now there’s talk that Manafort didn’t really get it when the FBI showed up at his door. He handed out candy and was like, “And who are you supposed to be?”
–-James Corden (2017)
“Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.”
“The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.”
Others might insist that a five-minute conversation with one of the political puppets is the best argument against democracy.
“But actually, he thought as he readjusted the Ministry of Plenty’s figures, it was not even forgery. It was merely the substitution of one piece of nonsense for another. Most of the material that you were dealing with had no connection with anything in the real world, not even the kind of connection that is contained in a direct lie. Statistics were just as much a fantasy in their original version as in their rectified version. A great deal of time you were expected to make them up out of your head.”
–On changing government statistics – George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four
Do you believe the media? Then why do you believe their lying polls?
“Political campaigns today are all side shows, all honors, all bombast, glitter, and speeches. These are for the most part unrelated to the main business of studying the party scientifically, of supplying the public with party, candidate, platform, and performance, and selling the public these ideas and products.”
—Edward Bernays, Propaganda (1928)
“There is no public opinion. There is only published opinion.”
“But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.”
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.”
-—1 Corinthians 1:18-19
THE END TIMES WORLD IS A DARK, DARK PLACE. JESUS IS THE LIGHT.
The world–particularly the end times world–is a dark, dark place.
The darkness is caused by DECEPTION.
“And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.”
[One of the deceptions is the Satan-approved Bible translations which change 1JOHN 5:19 from “the whole world lieth in wickedness.” to “the whole world lies in the Wicked One.” But ANYONE who has studied the verse in the original Greek KNOWS that the original KJV translation is the CORRECT ONE.]
“For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.”
Though the world be covered in the darkness of deception, Jesus is the light of the world.
“And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.”
“…he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.”
“Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.”
Time is growing short.
Follow Jesus Christ.
Follow the light.
Capitol Police cameras caught break-in at Pelosi home, but no one was watching – ONE of the biggest drawbacks to electronic surveillance of all types…
“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.”
–Franklin D. Roosevelt
“Arby’s has responded to critics of its venison sandwich saying the deer meat was not obtained by hunting. Arby’s said, “Our deer meat is obtained by driving.”
GHOSTS: IT IS THAT TIME OF YEAR
It’s the time of the year when the Corporate Media (Satan’s Mouthpiece) does its level-best to convince the masses that ghosts, spooks and haunted houses are real.
In addition, the media has become aggressive in asserting that IF one does NOT believe in such bedtime stories, then he is misinformed or a closed-minded primitive.
- Reasons to believe in ghosts in America
- Humans are psychologically hardwired to see ghosts
- Ghost-hunting in abandoned asylums
- A lot of Americans believe in ghosts. But what do their ghost stories actually tell us?
- ‘He’s back’: Man who is being ‘haunted’ by the evil ghost of a dead child shares his horror after finding an abandoned HEARSE near his home, before seeing a dark figure staring into his window
- Haunted Houses, Ghosts, Demons: End Times Deceptions
- The Normalizing of Illegitimate Supernatural Power in the End Times
- Haunted Houses, Ghosts: End Times Demonic Deceptions
There ARE demons.
“Big Olympic news: The IOC said they may consider including pole-dancing, poker, and foosball in the next Olympics Games. They also said it’s the first Olympics that will be held in a frat house basement.”
“Former major league player Jose Canseco accidentally shot his finger off while cleaning his gun. On the bright side, he’s taken so much human growth hormone that the finger grew right back.”
–-Craig Ferguson (2014)
“A new study found that 30 percent of Americans admit to getting most of their news on Facebook. You can tell news anchors are trying to compete with Facebook because tonight Brian Williams’ top story was just a picture of his cat.”
–-Jimmy Fallon (2013)
- Sculptor CEO Levin Says He Wants Feud With Och to End
- Both Sides Lose in the U.S.-Saudi Feud
- Vanderpump Rules’ Tom Sandoval Dresses as Raquel Leviss in TomTom Sweatshirt Amid Her Katie Maloney Feud
- How RHOBH Fans Feel About The Brewing Erika & Dorit Feud
- Nicola Peltz Responds to Victoria Beckham Feud Rumors, Reveals Why She Cut Brooklyn Beckham Out of Her Movie
Everyone LOVES to hear and see DRAMA, right?
And really: what is more exciting than manufactured drama?
And what is more dramatic than an apparent feud among the beautiful people, right?
Particularly if the “feud” is between celebrities, politicos or royal nabobs?
IN FACT, the rich and celebrated almost never disagree: they engage in feuds–sometimes for decades after they have ceased being celebrated for anything else.
What would the beautiful people do with themselves if not for their never-ending feuds?
Satan’s Mouthpiece (the Corporate Media) has always had a problem: what to do when too many of the rich and celebrated have NOTHING “newsworthy” to do. When the media gets tired of reporting what the rich and celebrated are wearing, they turn to the tried-and-true method of of fake “feuds” to generate cheap, plastic “news.”
One popular singer’s entire marketing campaign over the years seems to have been based on engaging in one “feud” after another. But, as the “victims” appear to be primarily the singer’s “fans,” it’s hard to get too worked up over the ruse.
Sports, politics and celebrity culture, European royalty–wherever the rich and celebrated congregate: these are the arenas where readers can most often find stories of “feuds.”
Oh–and pro wrestling…
One can depend on those who labor for the mystery of iniquity to act, in not only an EVIL manner, but also in a very repetitive one as well.
Case in point: when two followers of Satan are working together, one of the first things they do is establish that they 1-do not like each other; 2- they hate each other; or, 3- are fighting against one another.
Democrats and Republicans, Russia and the USA, members of the same family who toil together for evil ends, famous celebrities who are “feuding” with each other: it happens so often, one occasionally has to wonder, “Does Satan have a university or school where he teaches his followers these tricks?”
—-University of Satan
BRING OUT YOUR CHATTERING DEAD
“There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD”
Those who claim to talk to the dead are somewhat right: they do talk to the spiritually dead; i.e., familiar spirits (demons).
America’s most haunted: A fifth of people claim to have seen a ghost while 29% ‘have made contact with the dead’ – The Bible calls communicating with the dead “necromancy” and calls it an “abomination.”
So, 29% of Americans have practiced necromancy?
That seems high, even in the USA’s current, clearly depraved state.
But maybe not…
Necromancy (talking with the dead, either alone or through an intermediary) is a forbidden practice. No good thing can come of it.
As with all who consult with familiar spirits, the one who consults with the (evil) spirit suffers in a number of ways.
But the sufferer usually does not blame his woes on his forbidden behavior.
“Con artists are using Obamacare confusion to sign people up for fake health insurance. The scammers lure victims with false promises like, “If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep your healthcare plan.” The scammers will tell you that, so you have to be careful.”
–-Jay Leno (2013)
“Possibility Of Additional Outbreaks:” Bird Flu Strikes Iowa Egg Farm With Million Hens – The BIGGEST revelation of the linked headline: Iowa has Egg Farms.
“Amazon has unveiled a new way to view its products in 3-D. Amazon is calling its new invention “a store.”
“United Airlines launched the longest-ever flight by a U.S. airline on Friday. A 17-hour and 55-minute trip from Los Angeles to Singapore. Narrowly beating out Spirit Airlines’ 17-hour flight from New York to Philly.”
–-Seth Meyers (2017)
HOW MEDIA NARRATIVES WORK
The psychology of irrational fear – This article is a demonstration of how the Corporate Media is an interconnected web of lies, deceit and self-reinforcing fables.
“Irrational fear” is not the narrative here.
The narrative is the subtle reference that “psychology” is some sort of quantifiable science.
By giving psychology such authority, the Corporate Media builds up it’s credibility in the eyes of Americans.
This takes place hundreds of times every day with any number of subjects.
In this manner, education, medicine, actors/celebrities, politics, psychiatrists, TV preachers and all other sorts of ungodly trash have been raised up (over time) to media-manufactured positions of false authority.
“I saw a new study that says that eating over 1,500 pieces of candy corn could actually kill you. Which shouldn’t be a problem since the current record for eating a piece of candy corn is two.”
–-Jimmy Fallon (2016)
“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”
—H. L. Mencken
“Climate change” is responsible for almost ANYTHING!
IF it is hot, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
IF it is cold, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
IF it is dry, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
IF it is wet, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
“Heads I win, tails you lose.”
“I’m old enough to remember when the air over American cities was a lot dirtier than it is now.”
–P. J. O’Rourke
…and now that it’s cleaner and more clear, the elite spin their fables, trying to create fear over “climate change.”
Climate change: Majority believe government doing too little to combat global warming, poll suggests – Media polls will say whatever the news organization who cites them wants them to say.
- End Times Topics: OCTOBER 2022
- End Times Topics: SEPTEMBER 2022
- End Times Topics: AUGUST 2022
- End Times Topics: JULY 2022
- End Times Topics: JUNE 2022
- End Time Topics: MAY 2022
- End Times Topics: April 2022
- End Times Topics: MARCH 2022
- End Times Topics: FEBRUARY 2022
- End Times Topics: JANUARY 2022
- End Times Topics: DECEMBER 2021
- End Times Topics: NOVEMBER 2021
- End Times Topics: OCTOBER 2021
- End Times Topics: SEPTEMBER 2021
- End Times Topics: AUGUST 2021
- End Times Topics: JULY 2021
- End Time Topics: JUNE 2021
- End Times Topics: MAY 2021
- End Times Topics: APRIL 2021
- End Times Topics: MARCH 2021
- End Times Topics: FEBRUARY 2021
- End Times Topics: JANUARY 2021
- End Times Topics: DECEMBER 2020
- End Times Topics: NOVEMBER 2020
- End Times Topics: OCTOBER 2020
- End Times Topics: SEPTEMBER 2020
- End Times Topics: AUGUST 2020
- End Times Topics: JULY 2020
- End Times Topics: JUNE 2020
- End Times Topics: MAY 2020
- End Times Topics: APRIL 2020
- End Times Topics: MARCH 2020
- End Times Topics: FEBRUARY 2020
- End Times Topics: JANUARY 2020
- End Times Topics: DECEMBER 2019
- End Times Topics: NOVEMBER 2019
- End Times Topics: OCTOBER 2019
- End Times Topics: SEPTEMBER 2019
- End Times Topics: AUGUST 2019
- End Times Topics: JULY 2019
- End Times Topics: June 2019
- End Times Topics: May 2019
- End Times Topics: April 2019
- End Times Topics: March 2019
- End Times Topics: February 2019
- End Time Topics: January 2019
- End Times Topics: December 2018
WEEK OF 10-30-2022
“For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.”
MEDIA NARRATIVES ALERT
“How can the reader know when the Corporate Media is lying to him (never mind the fact that the media is Satan’s Mouthpiece and Satan is the father of lies)? One easy way to tell is the use of “Why” and “How” in the headlines of an article. When the reader sees “Why?” or “How?” in the headline–occasionally “What” is used–that which follows will be a fairy tale, a narrative, a bedtime story spun by the media for the benefit of the media’s master. “Why” usually denotes an on-going narrative; “How” signifies a story line which explains past events. Not all narratives begin with “How” or “Why.” However, the most in-your-face, over-the-top ones usually do. ALL political “news” is narrative.
“American journalism (like the journalism of any other country) is predominantly paltry and worthless. Its pretensions are enormous, but its achievements are insignificant.”
― H.L. Mencken
“Things are never quite what they seem. Events are seldom close to how the media and history portray them.”
“It is a free press…There are laws to protect the freedom of the press’s speech, but none that are worth anything to protect the people from the press.”
–Mark Twain, speech: License of the Press
“If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it.”
—Joseph Goebbels, Nazi Minister of Propaganda
“Journalists” are story-tellers. Nothing more, nothing less. Sometimes, there is an element of truth in their stories, but truth is not a requirement of what they do.
“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.”
–Adolf Hitler, Propaganda, the Big Lie and Adolf Hitler: 20 Hitler Quotes on Propaganda
Scientists Engineer Super Bacteria That Are Alien to All Life on Earth – Scientists can create life!
BREAKING THE CODE
RUSSIA: Putin: Russia Must Build Up Defenses in View of NATO Moves – Often, when world leaders speak of ‘defense,’ they mean ‘war.’
Mr Putin seems to be taking a page from the USA.
About 73 years ago, the U.S. Department of War got a new name: the U.S. Department of Defense.
The War Department existed from August 7, 1789 until September 18, 1947, when it split into the Department of the Army and the Department of the Air Force and joined the Department of the Navy as part of the new joint National Military Establishment (NME), renamed the United States Department of Defense in 1949.
KOREA: North Korea sends farmers to labour camps for low corn yields and field workers are STRIP-SEARCHED for grain as country’s food crisis continues – There are TWO completely different reactions to such a story.
1- “That’s terrible!”
2- “That’s propaganda!”
ON THIS DAY
ONE YEAR AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: November 3, 2021
TWO YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: November 3, 2020
THREE YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: November 1-3, 2019
FOUR YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: November 2-4, 2018
FIVE YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: November 3-5, 2017
SIX YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: November 3, 2016
SEVEN YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: November 3, 2015
EIGHT YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: November 3, 2014
NINE YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: November 2-3, 2013
- The Familiar, Triumphant Cry of Failure
- Out In The Cold?
- End Times Topics: OCTOBER 2022
- ALL of This Medicine
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: October 28-30, 2022
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: October 27, 2022
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: October 26, 2022
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: October 25, 2022
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: October 24, 2022
- The FUN! Fallacy: The Futility of FUN!
- What Does One Do When Something In Which One Does NOT Believe Turns Out to Be Completely Real?
- Regardless of the Many Warnings in God’s Word, Modern Man Believes He Will Survive the End Times Because He is Special
- Why Do the Government/Media’s Lies Work?
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: End Times Prophecy Headlines: November 2, 2022
Updates, corrections and late additions to this information 24/7 at END TIMES PROPHECY REPORT
- END TIMES CHOICE: Fear of the LORD or the Fear of Man
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Witchcraft in the End Times: Popular and Fashionable
- MYSTERY OF INIQUITY: What or Who is the Mystery of Iniquity?
- Surrounded by Deception: Living in a Land of Deception
- ABCs of Propaganda: Recognizing Propaganda
- God or Man: Making the End Times Choice
- Best Prophetic Bible Chapters on the End Times
- Summer Solstice: Pagan Sun Celebrations in Field and Church
- Product Placement, False Reality, Sin and Slavery
- FALSE HOLY SPIRIT: A Sign Your Church is an End Times Church of the Dragon
- Brexit, Trump: Revolt and Rebellion Are in the Air
- PRAY ALWAYS WITHOUT CEASING
- Alienation, Anarchy and Rebellion in the End Times
- Gospel Preaching in All the World: When Does This Take Place?
- Ala Carte Christianity: The Churches’ End Times Menu of Perdition
- Warning Others of Deception: Three Questions
- Exorcism as Performance Art
- USA, AMERICA: List of ETPR Articles
- How to Create a Martyr: He’s Alive, 1962 Twilight Zone Episode transcript
- One world Government and World War 3
- Satan’s Stories Told by the Churches
- Aliens, ET, Invasions from Outer Space: End Times Pseudo-Christian Fables
- The Real End Times Power of God
- America’s Perfect Storm
- In Times of Uncertainty, Many Turn to God’s Word
- Other Gospels: Tool of Satan, Tool of the Churches
- Ancient Israel, Modern America: Sickness, Disease and the Multitudes
- Dominion Theology: Lies, Lies and More Lies
- End Times Churches: Broken Beyond Repair
- Water Shortages, Drought: End Times Signs
- The Everyday Manipulation of Reality
- The Smothering, Ubiquitous Deception of the End Times
- BEWARE the Cries of Those Who Urge the USA to Return to God
- False Reality is the Beginning of End Times Deception
- False Choice: Chaos or Chaos?
- Because There is No FEAR OF THE LORD, Men Do Wickedly
- Murder of the Inconvenient in the World’s Greatest Christian Country Ever™
- Learning to Walk by Faith in a Land of Sight Walkers
- Searching for Peace? Choose Jesus Christ!
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
1- Image by ETPR/xedos4, Danillo Rizutti, FreeDigitalPhotos.net/ETPR
2- ETPR/ETPR file/pd/ETPR
3- ETPR file/pd
4- Stuart Miles, FreeDigitalPhotos.net
5- Sira Anamwong, FreeDigitalPhotos.net
6- Photo by AltumCode on Unsplash/.com
7- Image by Michal Jarmoluk from Pixabay.com
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-2020. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
[NOTE: The following articles are from a service. We neither endorse nor at times have much control over them–although we do, of course, enjoy articles originating from this website on this service. Some articles illustrate points made in ETPR articles; some are merely for the reader’s edification or education.
ALL such links appearing in End Times Prophecy Headlines, such as those below, should originate at ETPR.
RE: our link disclaimer: there are links, from time-to-time which appear on this site which we neither approve nor endorse. The frequency of these types of links will no doubt grow worse. All effort is made to remove such links when we become aware of them.]