“And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.”
“The best way to keep a prisoner from escaping is to make sure he never knows he’s in prison.”
CHINA: Chinese Cities, Factories Tell People With Covid to Go Back to Work
SCIENCE AND THE BIBLE
Science! is shameless.
Occasionally, it is creative in its narratives-–but even then, it is always shameless.
When a volcano apocalypse nearly killed all life on earth – The yarns of science are nothing if not entertaining.
Science is like eating peanuts: once you buy in to one of their fables, it’s hard to stop.
There seems to be only two requirements for the many stories of science: 1) they must be entertaining; and, 2) they must challenge the Bible.
- CLONING: Another Antichrist, Tall Tale of Science
- SCIENCE!: What Does Science Produce?
- Science: A Collection of Stories
- REBRANDING EVIL: Science is an Ancient, Pagan Religion
- ETPR ARCHIVES: Science!
- The Nature of Spiritual Deception
“Most people want security in this world, not liberty.”
—H. L. Mencken
“Meet the new boss…same as the old boss.”
–The Who, Won’t get fooled again
“House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said that the tax plan is “an all-out looting of America, a wholesale robbery of the middle class.” Which incidentally, is also the slogan for Whole Foods.”
–-Jimmy Fallon (2017)
“The Electoral College met today to cast their ballots for president and vice president. It’s the first college Donald Trump has gotten into without a letter from his father.”
–Seth Meyers (2016)
“Disney’s Hall of Presidents just added a Donald Trump robot. He’s really making an impact at Disney – today, he deported Aladdin, and he gave Scrooge McDuck a tax break.”
–Jimmy Fallon (2017)
“Donald Trump was very happy. He said “we are now pouring rocket fuel into the engine of our economy.” And if you’ve ever poured rocket fuel into a regular engine, you know it ruins the engine.”
–-Jimmy Fallon (2017)
“Distracting a politician from governing is like distracting a bear from eating your baby.”
“The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.”
Others might insist that a five-minute conversation with one of the political puppets is the best argument against democracy.
“But actually, he thought as he readjusted the Ministry of Plenty’s figures, it was not even forgery. It was merely the substitution of one piece of nonsense for another. Most of the material that you were dealing with had no connection with anything in the real world, not even the kind of connection that is contained in a direct lie. Statistics were just as much a fantasy in their original version as in their rectified version. A great deal of time you were expected to make them up out of your head.”
–On changing government statistics – George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four
Do you believe the media? Then why do you believe their lying polls?
“Political campaigns today are all side shows, all honors, all bombast, glitter, and speeches. These are for the most part unrelated to the main business of studying the party scientifically, of supplying the public with party, candidate, platform, and performance, and selling the public these ideas and products.”
—Edward Bernays, Propaganda (1928)
“There is no public opinion. There is only published opinion.”
“But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.”
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.”
-—1 Corinthians 1:18-19
THE END TIMES WORLD IS A DARK, DARK PLACE. JESUS IS THE LIGHT.
The world–particularly the end times world–is a dark, dark place.
The darkness is caused by DECEPTION.
“And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.”
[One of the deceptions is the Satan-approved Bible translations which change 1JOHN 5:19 from “the whole world lieth in wickedness.” to “the whole world lies in the Wicked One.” But ANYONE who has studied the verse in the original Greek KNOWS that the original KJV translation is the CORRECT ONE.]
“For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.”
Though the world be covered in the darkness of deception, Jesus is the light of the world.
“And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.”
“…he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.”
“Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.”
Time is growing short.
Follow Jesus Christ.
Follow the light.
“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.”
–Franklin D. Roosevelt
“NBC is launching an all-Olympic channel next year. It will feature the Summer Games, the Winter Games, and two years of commercials in between.”
–Jimmy Fallon (2016)
A LIE SO OLD
Scientists look at death, think it could be reversible – Scientists will have the power of resurrection!
“And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:”
- Live Forever: A Very, Very, Very Old Lie
- Live Forever Lie: One Lie, Many Variations
- The Same Lie Rises from the Dead
- The Never Die Lie
- Immortality, Live Forever: Lie of the Serpent
- END TIMES LIE: Man will Live Forever
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Nothing New Under the Sun: Satan’s Same, Old Lies
- The Two Lies of the Serpent: Still Being Told Today
- Raising the Dead: The End Times Lie of the Dragon
“Health officials say there’s a new trend of women using marijuana during their pregnancy. Which explains why this year’s most popular baby name is Funyuns.”
The US Has Spawned An Entire Generation Of ‘Kidults’ That Simply Refuse To Grow Up – For the readers who were waiting to hear what the media had to say on this matter…
“Here’s what we know about Santa. He sees you when you’re sleeping. He knows when you’re awake. He knows if you’ve been bad or good. I think he’s with the NSA.”
–-David Letterman (2014)
- Marjorie Taylor Greene, Lauren Boebert Feud Sparks Flood of Memes, Jokes
- Donald Trump Calls Elon Musk A ‘Hero’ Despite Long-Standing Feud: ‘Twitter Files’ Big Part Of His Legacy
- ‘You’ve just got to support them’: Victoria Beckham says her ‘kids have got to do what they’re going to do’ as she addresses family feud rumours
- Britney Spears extends olive branch to mum Lynne amid bitter family feud
- FUTURE CODY RHODES WWE FEUD REVEALED?
Everyone LOVES to hear and see DRAMA, right?
And really: what is more exciting than manufactured drama?
And what is more dramatic than an apparent feud among the beautiful people, right?
Particularly if the “feud” is between celebrities, politicos or royal nabobs?
IN FACT, the rich and celebrated almost never disagree: they engage in feuds–sometimes for decades after they have ceased being celebrated for anything else.
What would the beautiful people do with themselves if not for their never-ending feuds?
Satan’s Mouthpiece (the Corporate Media) has always had a problem: what to do when too many of the rich and celebrated have NOTHING “newsworthy” to do. When the media gets tired of reporting what the rich and celebrated are wearing, they turn to the tried-and-true method of of fake “feuds” to generate cheap, plastic “news.”
One popular singer’s entire marketing campaign over the years seems to have been based on engaging in one “feud” after another. But, as the “victims” appear to be primarily the singer’s “fans,” it’s hard to get too worked up over the ruse.
Sports, politics and celebrity culture, European royalty–wherever the rich and celebrated congregate: these are the arenas where readers can most often find stories of “feuds.”
Oh–and pro wrestling…
One can depend on those who labor for the mystery of iniquity to act, in not only an EVIL manner, but also in a very repetitive one as well.
Case in point: when two followers of Satan are working together, one of the first things they do is establish that they 1-do not like each other; 2- they hate each other; or, 3- are fighting against one another.
Democrats and Republicans, Russia and the USA, members of the same family who toil together for evil ends, famous celebrities who are “feuding” with each other: it happens so often, one occasionally has to wonder, “Does Satan have a university or school where he teaches his followers these tricks?”
—-University of Satan
MORE TRUTHFUL THAN AMERICANS CAN IMAGINE
…and not just concerning Russia only.
“Russian President Vladimir Putin said at a press conference today that it was too early to decide if he will run for re-election in 2018. But he says it’s not too early to decide how much he wins by.”
“It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything.”
—Joseph Stalin, Soviet dictator
“Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.”
“I grew up in Scotland in the 1970s. There was not much money. The most popular Christmas toy was probably a potato.”
–Craig Ferguson (2011)
THE TIMES IN WHICH WE NOW LIVE
“And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders”
Events regularly remind that the times in which we now live are set apart from previous (or future) times.
We now live in a time when STATED INTENTIONS are judged, not BEHAVIOR.
A Dallas restaurant owner has apologized to customers after Donald Trump Jr. and Sen. Ted Cruz posed for a photo inside his restaurant with a cake bearing Barack Obama’s image, which some critics deemed racist.
The actions/behavior recounted in the linked piece were juvenile and not very smart.
BUT they have been judged “racist” by some until the actors involved specifically (and quite vocally) announce their intentions behind their actions.
We are fast approaching a season when the words of man will count for more than one’s behavior.
We already live in a time when the words of man often count for more than they formerly did.
“Facebook is testing a new group phone call feature that will let you talk on the phone with up to 50 friends at once. If you want to try it, you go to Facebook, you click on “Features,” and then select “Living Nightmare.”
–-Jimmy Fallon (2016)
“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”
—H. L. Mencken
“Climate change” is responsible for almost ANYTHING!
IF it is hot, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
IF it is cold, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
IF it is dry, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
IF it is wet, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
“Heads I win, tails you lose.”
“I’m old enough to remember when the air over American cities was a lot dirtier than it is now.”
–P. J. O’Rourke
…and now that it’s cleaner and more clear, the elite spin their fables, trying to create fear over “climate change.”
- End Times Topics: NOVEMBER 2022
- End Times Topics: OCTOBER 2022
- End Times Topics: SEPTEMBER 2022
- End Times Topics: AUGUST 2022
- End Times Topics: JULY 2022
- End Times Topics: JUNE 2022
- End Time Topics: MAY 2022
- End Times Topics: April 2022
- End Times Topics: MARCH 2022
- End Times Topics: FEBRUARY 2022
- End Times Topics: JANUARY 2022
- End Times Topics: DECEMBER 2021
- End Times Topics: NOVEMBER 2021
- End Times Topics: OCTOBER 2021
- End Times Topics: SEPTEMBER 2021
- End Times Topics: AUGUST 2021
- End Times Topics: JULY 2021
- End Time Topics: JUNE 2021
- End Times Topics: MAY 2021
- End Times Topics: APRIL 2021
- End Times Topics: MARCH 2021
- End Times Topics: FEBRUARY 2021
- End Times Topics: JANUARY 2021
- End Times Topics: DECEMBER 2020
- End Times Topics: NOVEMBER 2020
- End Times Topics: OCTOBER 2020
- End Times Topics: SEPTEMBER 2020
- End Times Topics: AUGUST 2020
- End Times Topics: JULY 2020
- End Times Topics: JUNE 2020
- End Times Topics: MAY 2020
- End Times Topics: APRIL 2020
- End Times Topics: MARCH 2020
- End Times Topics: FEBRUARY 2020
- End Times Topics: JANUARY 2020
- End Times Topics: DECEMBER 2019
- End Times Topics: NOVEMBER 2019
- End Times Topics: OCTOBER 2019
- End Times Topics: SEPTEMBER 2019
- End Times Topics: AUGUST 2019
- End Times Topics: JULY 2019
- End Times Topics: June 2019
- End Times Topics: May 2019
- End Times Topics: April 2019
- End Times Topics: March 2019
- End Times Topics: February 2019
- End Time Topics: January 2019
- End Times Topics: December 2018
WEEK OF 12-18-2022
Christmas isn’t pagan – Insists the pagans.
MEDIA NARRATIVES ALERT
“How can the reader know when the Corporate Media is lying to him (never mind the fact that the media is Satan’s Mouthpiece and Satan is the father of lies)? One easy way to tell is the use of “Why” and “How” in the headlines of an article. When the reader sees “Why?” or “How?” in the headline–occasionally “What” is used–that which follows will be a fairy tale, a narrative, a bedtime story spun by the media for the benefit of the media’s master. “Why” usually denotes an on-going narrative; “How” signifies a story line which explains past events. Not all narratives begin with “How” or “Why.” However, the most in-your-face, over-the-top ones usually do. ALL political “news” is narrative.
“American journalism (like the journalism of any other country) is predominantly paltry and worthless. Its pretensions are enormous, but its achievements are insignificant.”
― H.L. Mencken
“Things are never quite what they seem. Events are seldom close to how the media and history portray them.”
“It is a free press…There are laws to protect the freedom of the press’s speech, but none that are worth anything to protect the people from the press.”
–Mark Twain, speech: License of the Press
“If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it.”
—Joseph Goebbels, Nazi Minister of Propaganda
“Journalists” are story-tellers. Nothing more, nothing less. Sometimes, there is an element of truth in their stories, but truth is not a requirement of what they do.
“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.”
–Adolf Hitler, Propaganda, the Big Lie and Adolf Hitler: 20 Hitler Quotes on Propaganda
Butter might be healthier than you think and other surprising nutrition discoveries scientists made in 2022 – The ONLY reason the ‘butter’ story is surprising is that scientists told us for DECADES that butter was unhealthy.
- END TIMES DECEPTION: Tell Me a Story
- TELL ME A STORY Part Two
- Tell Me a Story part three
- TELL ME A STORY Part Four: Why Are All of the Stories Being Told?
Fewer US-born citizens have jobs now than in 2007 – Of course there are 11 million fewer jobs now than 7 years ago.
But why stop at 2007? Why not go back to 2001?
The Corporate Media constantly emphasize the lack of jobs when referring to Obama’s record (true).
When it comes to government benefits to the poor, the Corporate Media downplay the lack of jobs and insinuate that laziness and sloth are to blame for benefit rolls increasing (false).
It’s all about selling anger, hate, doubt and fear: some of the Corporate Media’s biggest products.
END TIMES MENTAL ILLNESS
“Mental illness” will have its end times uses.
HOW Do You Distinguish Between Religious Fervor and Mental Illness? -Taking a page from the play book of the old Soviet Union, where the government declared those whom the government wished to persecute “mentally ill.” In this way, the government could lock up any opponents by declaring them mentally ill.
Christianity is a mental illness.
This article helps lay the groundwork for the future AMERICAN declaration that “All Christians are mentally ill.”
And it’s scientific!
So you know you can trust it…
REMEMBER! Mental illness is whatever is declared to be mental illness.
Mental illness is largely dictated by convenience and fashion.
ON THIS DAY
ONE YEAR AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 22, 2021
TWO YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 22, 2020
THREE YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 20-22, 2019
FOUR YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 21-23, 2018
FIVE YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 22-24, 2017
SIX YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 21-22, 2016
SEVEN YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 22, 2015
EIGHT YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 22, 2014
NINE YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 21-22, 2013
- Yule Comes But Once a Year, and When It Comes, It Brings Pagan Cheer
- Christmas Time Appears to Soften Men’s Ways
- The Christmas Season is Upon Us
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 16-18, 2022
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 15, 2022
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 14, 2022
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 13, 2022
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 12, 2022
- The Day of the LORD is a Day Where Two Opposites Meet: Darkness and Light
- The Law-Abiding
- The Seven Spirits of God
- Of Great Import
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 21, 2022
Updates, corrections and late additions to this information 24/7 at END TIMES PROPHECY REPORT
- END TIMES DECEPTION: Muslims Are Not the Ultimate Target. Christians Are.
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Superbugs, Some New Thing and the Old Ways
- Hearing Voices
- The False War on Science
- The Triumph of Religion–and Satan–in the End Times
- LAND OF THE FREE™
- Energy Drinks
- The Next Big War: Digital Deception
- Smash the Welfare System!
- 30-Year Middle East War?
- The College Scam: The Ways of the World
- To Whom Do Atheists Pray?
- The Curse of Black Friday
- Pat Robertson’s Diamond Mining Operations
- 666: End Times Deceptions About the Mark of the Beast
- Winning Presidential Campaign Slogans 1964-2016
- Interfaith Deception
- Anti-Muslim Propaganda: End Times Deception
- Big Bad Russian Bear
- Micro Economic Indicators vs Government-Media Economic Statistics
- The Spirit of Christmas is the Spirit of Deception
- Smash the Safety Net!
- End Times Revival: Dragon Worship, Dragon Cults and Demonic Power
- Marriages of Convenience: An Inside Joke
- Happy Happy Economic Chatter vs a Grinding Reality
- Homosexuals and the Churches
- END OF THE WORLD: Where Does it All End?
- A Little Knowledge is End Times Deception
- Gay Homosexual Marriage: End Times Deception
- God Does Not Need Help
- Modern American Wedding
- War of the World
- Doomsday Clock: It’s Always Doom Time
- Facts, Deceptions and Differing Reality
- The Putin Propaganda Campaign
- USA: Revolt, Rebellion or Abandoned by God?
- There Are No Ghosts
- Muslims: Taking it to the Next Level
- God is Not Doing a New Thing
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
1- Image by ETPR/xedos4, Danillo Rizutti, FreeDigitalPhotos.net/ETPR
2- ETPR/digidreamgrafix, vectorolie, FreeDigitalPhotos.net/ETPR
3- Wikimedia Commons/pd
4- ETPR file/pd
5- ETPR file/pd
6- ETPR/Wikimedia Commons/pd/ETPR
7- graphics mouse, FreeDigitalPhotos.net
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-2020. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
[NOTE: The following articles are from a service. We neither endorse nor at times have much control over them–although we do, of course, enjoy articles originating from this website on this service. Some articles illustrate points made in ETPR articles; some are merely for the reader’s edification or education.
ALL such links appearing in End Times Prophecy Headlines, such as those below, should originate at ETPR.
RE: our link disclaimer: there are links, from time-to-time which appear on this site which we neither approve nor endorse. The frequency of these types of links will no doubt grow worse. All effort is made to remove such links when we become aware of them.]