End Times Prophecy Report.com
December 28, 2022
“And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.”
“The best way to keep a prisoner from escaping is to make sure he never knows he’s in prison.”
“Most people want security in this world, not liberty.”
—H. L. Mencken
“Meet the new boss…same as the old boss.”
–The Who, Won’t get fooled again
“Today, President Obama announced that he’s giving all federal employees Christmas Eve off. And when Joe Biden heard that he was like, “But not Santa, right?”
-–Jimmy Fallon (2012)
“Donald Trump is flying JetBlue, but they make him put that thing on his head in a pet carrier.”
–-David Letterman (2010)
“Wherever there’s injustice, oppression, and suffering, America will show up six months late and bomb the country next to where it’s happening.”
“The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.”
Others might insist that a five-minute conversation with one of the political puppets is the best argument against democracy.
“But actually, he thought as he readjusted the Ministry of Plenty’s figures, it was not even forgery. It was merely the substitution of one piece of nonsense for another. Most of the material that you were dealing with had no connection with anything in the real world, not even the kind of connection that is contained in a direct lie. Statistics were just as much a fantasy in their original version as in their rectified version. A great deal of time you were expected to make them up out of your head.”
–-On changing government statistics – George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four
Do you believe the media? Then why do you believe their lying polls?
“Political campaigns today are all side shows, all honors, all bombast, glitter, and speeches. These are for the most part unrelated to the main business of studying the party scientifically, of supplying the public with party, candidate, platform, and performance, and selling the public these ideas and products.”
—Edward Bernays, Propaganda (1928)
“There is no public opinion. There is only published opinion.”
“But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.”
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.”
-—1 Corinthians 1:18-19
THE END TIMES WORLD IS A DARK, DARK PLACE. JESUS IS THE LIGHT.
The world–particularly the end times world–is a dark, dark place.
The darkness is caused by DECEPTION.
“And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.”
[One of the deceptions is the Satan-approved Bible translations which change 1JOHN 5:19 from “the whole world lieth in wickedness.” to “the whole world lies in the Wicked One.” But ANYONE who has studied the verse in the original Greek KNOWS that the original KJV translation is the CORRECT ONE.]
“For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.”
Though the world be covered in the darkness of deception, Jesus is the light of the world.
“And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.”
“…he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.”
“Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.”
Time is growing short.
Follow Jesus Christ.
Follow the light.
“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.”
–Franklin D. Roosevelt
“I’ve got to admit, I love the show “Doomsday Preppers.” It’s about people making bunkers to survive catastrophes they know will happen. A nuclear war, viral epidemic, Fox canceling “Glee.” It’s all going to happen.”
–-Craig Ferguson (2012)
MODERN MAN HAS BEEN TRAINED RELENTLESSLY TO TREAT END TIMES EVENTS AS MERE STORIES
IF one wonders why it is that modern man does NOT fear the events of the end times (which consist mostly of God’s scary JUDGMENT upon the earth and those who dwell here), it most likely is because modern man has been RELENTLESSLY trained to treat coming end times events as mere stories.
And modern man is intelligent enough that he has made the decision that STORIES are only inventions using words. In other words, STORIES are NOT real.
What was it that kids used to say about the power of words vs. the power of almost everything else?
“Sticks and stones can break my bones, “
“But words can never hurt me.”
Too late will modern man discover that end times events are REAL–and therefore, will happen EXACTLY as detailed in God’s Word.
Poor modern man.
Poor DECEIVED modern man.
AT LEAST, modern man will not be alone in his deception…
“And the great dragon…that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world”
“The best part about holiday parties is the alcohol. You have a couple of drinks and you tell your coworkers and your superiors what you really think about them. And then the fun begins.”
–David Letterman (2011)
GIVE THE GIFT OF LIES
Doomsday Guide – When writing about the prophetic, one faces a paradox.
Many claim they want to know what the end times events will be.
BUT many of these same people do not believe the only source of truth: the Bible.
Many want tall tales filled with drama, such as space aliens, quantum science, false end times events and other end times deceptions.
Because so much of what the Bible says makes people uncomfortable, they search for those who will lie to them.
And there is no end to those who will lie to them. America is full of such men and women.
“That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the Lord: Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:”
The reader can know this for himself by visiting practically ANY website which promises to clue the reader in on the end times. The reader need only compare what the websites say with what the Bible says.
Still, these Internet sites are quite popular among the counterfeits which populate the land.
“Give the people what they want. Give them the gift of lies.”
It is the outstanding feature of life in the end times.
“The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?”
“This morning, Trump went on Twitter and talked about signing an executive order on healthcare, saying that he’d use “the power of the pen.” Or in his case, the “command of the crayon.”
–Jimmy Fallon (2017)
- ‘RHONJ’ STAR TERESA GIUDICE FAMILY FEUD WITH GORGAS RAGES ON …No Holiday Reunion
- Prince Harry pledged to support Prince William before their feud, author claims: ‘They were inseparable’
- Klay Thompson and Dillon Brooks feud continued on Christmas Day
- Where Nickelodeon biggest child stars are now – feud with Britney and ‘abuse’ row
- The History of Christianity’s Feud with Psychology
Everyone LOVES to hear and see DRAMA, right?
And what is more dramatic than an apparent feud among the beautiful people, right?
Particularly if the “feud” is between celebrities, politicos or royal nabobs?
IN FACT, the rich and celebrated almost never disagree: they engage in feuds–sometimes for decades after they have ceased being celebrated for anything else.
What would the beautiful people do with themselves if not for their never-ending feuds?
Satan’s Mouthpiece (the Corporate Media) has always had a problem: what to do when too many of the rich and celebrated have NOTHING “newsworthy” to do. When the media gets tired of reporting what the rich and celebrated are wearing, they turn to the tried-and-true method of of fake “feuds” to generate cheap, plastic “news.”
One popular singer’s entire marketing campaign over the years seems to have been based on engaging in one “feud” after another. But, as the “victims” appear to be primarily the singer’s “fans,” it’s hard to get too worked up over the ruse.
Sports, politics and celebrity culture, European royalty–wherever the rich and celebrated congregate: these are the arenas where readers can most often find stories of “feuds.”
Oh–and pro wrestling…
One can depend on those who labor for the mystery of iniquity to act, in not only an EVIL manner, but also in a very repetitive one as well.
Case in point: when two followers of Satan are working together, one of the first things they do is establish that they 1-do not like each other; 2- they hate each other; or, 3- are fighting against one another.
Democrats and Republicans, Russia and the USA, members of the same family who toil together for evil ends, famous celebrities who are “feuding” with each other: it happens so often, one occasionally has to wonder, “Does Satan have a university or school where he teaches his followers these tricks?”
—-University of Satan
RELIABLE END TIME INFORMATION
During the end times–actually, at ANY time, but especially during the end times–a GREAT MANY will clamor and make a GREAT commotion in order to get modern man’s attention.
WHY do these folks want modern man’s attention so badly?
BECAUSE THEY WANT TO TELL THEM SOMETHING.
Now, what they want to tell is (most of the time anyway) not correct.
MOST of them are workers of iniquity and deceivers.
God’s Word mentions that such deceivers are OFTEN deceived themselves.
And so they are.
“But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.”
After a little thought, it was decided that deceiving men PROBABLY become BETTER at deceiving IF they are deceived themselves.
Because they believe what they are saying.
At any rate, modern man is a creature who listens to a LOT of inaccurate information EVERY DAY.
From the education system.
From the entertainment companies.
From the Corporate Media (Satan’s Mouthpiece).
A LOT of folks KNOW that the authorities tell him stories–he has CAUGHT them telling him lies. A NUMBER of folks mistrust the authorities so much, they frequent conspiracy theory websites, hoping to secure a little accurate information.
BUT, the mystery of iniquity CONTROLS the conspiracy sites as well–taking Lenin‘s advice.
“The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.”
So, IF the reader has been paying close attention, he probably wonders where he can go to get ACCURATE, RELIABLE information about the end times?
The answer is one that MANY men will argue over: the Bible, God’s Word. The chief reason they do not trust God’s Word is because they have been INOCULATED against it.
BUT, believe it or not, the Bible is the ONLY place to get the truth about the world today: the ONLY place.
IF the reader wants RELIABLE information about the end times–information he can DEPEND on–and the reader has a problem with God’s Word, he had best reconcile the two BEFORE he needs such information.
OR, he can listen to all of those folks who are trying to get his attention to tell him something.
- WHERE to Go For Accurate End Times Information?
- Best Prophetic Bible Chapters on the End Times
- What Bible Verse Best Sums Up the End Times?
“The New Yorker today released audio of fired Hollywood movie producer Harvey Weinstein begging a model to come into his hotel room and watch him shower. And by the looks of him, I’m guessing that shower never happened.”
–Seth Meyers (2017)
Buffalo is plunged into chaos with brazen looters destroying stores as death toll from devastating blizzard rises to at least 27: Gov. Hochul declares a state of emergency amid deadliest storm in 50 years
“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”
“Climate change” is responsible for almost ANYTHING!
IF it is hot, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
IF it is cold, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
IF it is dry, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
IF it is wet, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
“Heads I win, tails you lose.”
“I’m old enough to remember when the air over American cities was a lot dirtier than it is now.”
–P. J. O’Rourke
…and now that it’s cleaner and more clear, the elite spin their fables, trying to create fear over “climate change.”
- End Times Topics: NOVEMBER 2022
- End Times Topics: OCTOBER 2022
- End Times Topics: SEPTEMBER 2022
- End Times Topics: AUGUST 2022
- End Times Topics: JULY 2022
- End Times Topics: JUNE 2022
- End Time Topics: MAY 2022
- End Times Topics: April 2022
- End Times Topics: MARCH 2022
- End Times Topics: FEBRUARY 2022
- End Times Topics: JANUARY 2022
- End Times Topics: DECEMBER 2021
- End Times Topics: NOVEMBER 2021
- End Times Topics: OCTOBER 2021
- End Times Topics: SEPTEMBER 2021
- End Times Topics: AUGUST 2021
- End Times Topics: JULY 2021
- End Time Topics: JUNE 2021
- End Times Topics: MAY 2021
- End Times Topics: APRIL 2021
- End Times Topics: MARCH 2021
- End Times Topics: FEBRUARY 2021
- End Times Topics: JANUARY 2021
- End Times Topics: DECEMBER 2020
- End Times Topics: NOVEMBER 2020
- End Times Topics: OCTOBER 2020
- End Times Topics: SEPTEMBER 2020
- End Times Topics: AUGUST 2020
- End Times Topics: JULY 2020
- End Times Topics: JUNE 2020
- End Times Topics: MAY 2020
- End Times Topics: APRIL 2020
- End Times Topics: MARCH 2020
- End Times Topics: FEBRUARY 2020
- End Times Topics: JANUARY 2020
- End Times Topics: DECEMBER 2019
- End Times Topics: NOVEMBER 2019
- End Times Topics: OCTOBER 2019
- End Times Topics: SEPTEMBER 2019
- End Times Topics: AUGUST 2019
- End Times Topics: JULY 2019
- End Times Topics: June 2019
- End Times Topics: May 2019
- End Times Topics: April 2019
- End Times Topics: March 2019
- End Times Topics: February 2019
- End Time Topics: January 2019
- End Times Topics: December 2018
WEEK OF 12-25-2022
MEDIA NARRATIVES ALERT
“How can the reader know when the Corporate Media is lying to him (never mind the fact that the media is Satan’s Mouthpiece and Satan is the father of lies)? One easy way to tell is the use of “Why” and “How” in the headlines of an article. When the reader sees “Why?” or “How?” in the headline–occasionally “What” is used–that which follows will be a fairy tale, a narrative, a bedtime story spun by the media for the benefit of the media’s master. “Why” usually denotes an on-going narrative; “How” signifies a story line which explains past events. Not all narratives begin with “How” or “Why.” However, the most in-your-face, over-the-top ones usually do. ALL political “news” is narrative.
“American journalism (like the journalism of any other country) is predominantly paltry and worthless. Its pretensions are enormous, but its achievements are insignificant.”
― H.L. Mencken
“Things are never quite what they seem. Events are seldom close to how the media and history portray them.”
“It is a free press…There are laws to protect the freedom of the press’s speech, but none that are worth anything to protect the people from the press.”
–Mark Twain, speech: License of the Press
“If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it.”
—Joseph Goebbels, Nazi Minister of Propaganda
“Journalists” are story-tellers. Nothing more, nothing less. Sometimes, there is an element of truth in their stories, but truth is not a requirement of what they do.
“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.”
–Adolf Hitler, Propaganda, the Big Lie and Adolf Hitler: 20 Hitler Quotes on Propaganda
Scientists plan to hit an asteroid with more than 9.6 million radio waves from HAARP – HAARP conspiracy theorists should approve…
- END TIMES DECEPTION: Tell Me a Story
- TELL ME A STORY Part Two
- Tell Me a Story part three
- TELL ME A STORY Part Four: Why Are All of the Stories Being Told?
THE REAL SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS EMERGES
At this time of year, readers are bound to hear a lot about “the spirit of Christmas.”
That spirit has been revealed for who it really is over the past 10 years or so.
Last minute holiday shoppers have been filmed brawling with each other in New Jersey, Alabama and Georgia shopping malls ahead of Christmas.
Even though these are likely staged, they teach other Americans about the “spirit of Christmas.”
AN IMPORTANT POINT TO REMEMBER ABOUT STORIES OF EXORCISMS
Exorcisms have been part of Christianity for centuries – The “casting out of demons“?
The spectacles popularly known as “exorcisms“?
- Fake Exorcists and Fake Exorcisms
- Exorcism as Performance Art
- Theater of the Absurd: Exorcism as a Spectator Sport
- EXORCISM: 10 Observations on Casting Out Demons
THE MEDIA IS TOTALLY UNFAMILIAR WITH CHRISTIANS. HOW THEN CAN IT WRITE ABOUT THEM?
LIP SERVICE TO CHRISTIANITY
“Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:”
Marco Rubio and Russell Moore: This Christmas, we must remember the slaughtered Christians of the Middle East – A country steeped in paganism and occultism, founded, not on God or Jesus Christ (as promoted relentlessly by Satan’s Mouthpiece [the Corporate Media] and the educational bureaucracy) but on “We the People“?
This is the country which is pretending to be concerned over persecuted Christians?
The only times this country’s political leaders invoke Christianity are in times of war.
OR in times preparing for war.
OR for personal political gain.
OR to score cheap political points.
OR all four.
- STATISTICS From the World’s Most Christian Nation–EVER™
- USA is a Christian Nation: It’s Like a Brand Name, Not a Description
- LIP SERVICE to God in the World’s Greatest Christian Country Ever™
- Living in the Grand Illusion that is the United States of America
- Ancient Israel, Modern America: Sickness, Disease and the Multitudes
- Jesus Still Has Compassion on the Multitude
- Where Do Evil Spirits Come From?
- The Normalizing of Illegitimate Supernatural Power in the End Times
- America is Sick: Spiritual Sickness Comes Before Physical Sickness
- End Times Enslavement: Trading Liberty for License to Sin
- BIG PHARMA: Mad about Drugs, Sorcery and Poison in the End Times
- Pharma and Sorcery in the End Times
- USA, AMERICA: List of ETPR Articles
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
RELIGION AND HAPPINESS
America is a very religious country.
America is not at all a Christian country.
STUDY: Religious people happier – The term “religious people” takes in a lot of territory. Pagan, witches and satanists are usually religious, as are New Age adherents.
Religion DOES have the power to make most people happy–at least for a season.
The media and churches tirelessly labor to confuse religion with Christianity.
The two are not the same.
As many will discover when the masks come off in the last days.
ON THIS DAY
ONE YEAR AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 28, 2021
TWO YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 28, 2020
THREE YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 27-29, 2019
FOUR YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 28-30, 2018
FIVE YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 28, 2017
SIX YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 28-29, 2016
SEVEN YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 28, 2015
EIGHT YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 27-28, 2014
NINE YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 28-29, 2013
- Does God Prefer Donald Trump or Joe Biden?
- Reflections On the Eve of Christmas
- Wait For It…
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 23-25, 2022
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 22, 2022
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 21, 2022
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 20, 2022
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 19, 2022
- The Last Days: A Time of Testing For BOTH Sides
- The Man of Sin Will Use FEAR to Concentrate the Minds of End Times’ Men Wonderfully
- Too Much Money?
- Faith In the Things of This World: Misplaced
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 27, 2022
Updates, corrections and late additions to this information 24/7 at END TIMES PROPHECY REPORT
- Eliminating Public Displays of Christmas
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Work Will Never End
- THE AMERICAN DREAM: Death of a Dream
- More END TIMES REBELLION: The Attacks on Romans 13
- All Hat No Cattle
- END TIMES DECEPTION: The Goal
- More Church is the Problem, Not the Solution
- Sex Education, Sin and the Police State
- America: A Sinking Ship
- Worshiping the Demonic: End Times Deception
- Operating Without the Holy Spirit: The Deception of the End Times Churches
- Live Forever: A Very, Very, Very Old Lie
- Ruling Blood of America: Bloodlines of the Rich and Celebrated
- Hooray for Hollywood–and the One-World Government!
- HOW TO Create a Problem Which Cries Out for a Manufactured Solution
- Universal Mystery Solved: WHY God Allows Suffering
- Farewell to Cars
- Muslim Population of the United States
- The Ever-Changing Stories of Science
- WORD OF FAITH TV Preacher Witchcraft
- Government Waste, Fraud and Theft–But Mostly Theft
- FAKE CHRISTIANITY: Cool and Fashionable
- Disrespect of Parents in a Land of Rebellion
- Mixing Church and State in the End Times
- Christians and Christmas
- Unemployed? Nothing But a Lazy Bum!
- BAD IS GOOD for You
- Fracking and Water Show
- The Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy and Polls
- Christmas is a Pagan Holiday, Not the Birthday of Jesus Christ
- America’s Soviet-Style Economic Propaganda
- Christmas 2016: Christmas in a Pagan Land
- Billions of Christians?
- Religion and Happiness
- Success, The World and The Very Rich
- Faith in the Future and the Grandstanding Schemes of Men
- PSA: Give the Gift of Lies
- Lip Service to Jesus Christ
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
1- Image by ETPR/xedos4, Danillo Rizutti, FreeDigitalPhotos.net/ETPR
2- ETPR/Stuart Miles, FreeDigitalPhotos.net/ETPR
3- Photo by Kira auf der Heide on Unsplash.com
4- ETPR file/pd
5- nirota, FreeDigitalPhotos.net
7- Wikimedia Commons/pd
8- digitalart, FreeDigitalPhotos.net
9- Stuart Miles, FreeDigitalPhotos.net
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-22. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2022. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
[NOTE: The following articles are from a service. We neither endorse nor at times have much control over them–although we do, of course, enjoy articles originating from this website on this service. Some articles illustrate points made in ETPR articles; some are merely for the reader’s edification or education.
ALL such links appearing in End Times Prophecy Headlines, such as those below, should originate at ETPR.
RE: our link disclaimer: there are links, from time-to-time which appear on this site which we neither approve nor endorse. The frequency of these types of links will no doubt grow worse. All effort is made to remove such links when we become aware of them.]