Satan’s Mouthpiece (the Corporate Media) blabbers on and on about “fake news“–which is not the fake news Americans should be concerned about.
This faux concern over fake “fake news” is merely so much distraction (and trying to confuse the issue) from the real “fake news“: the staged news, product placement and false reality which is presented as “real.”
One example is the following, which is an example of the REAL fake news.
Nationwide Velveeta Shortage hits just before the Super Bowl – Oh surely not!
A Kraft Foods spokesman gave “no reasons” for the shortage.
Of course not–because there is no shortage.
This “shortage” and its promotion in the Corporate Media, was conveniently timed for a few weeks before the Super Bowl: a prime time for such snack food.
Seriously, Kraft manufacture Velveeta. There is no reason they can’t make more. It doesn’t contain any hard-to-get ingredients.
To help out, even the late night comics chipped in with several Velveeta brand jokes.
“It’s been a lousy week for Governor Christie. I mean, first the bridge scandal and now the nationwide Velveeta shortage.”
“After his denial, Christie quickly left the news conference to deal with a more personal crisis: the Velveeta cheese shortage.”
Americans are being treated to more paid advertisements masquerading as news stories. But that’s not surprising. After all, isn’t America the Home of Product Placement? Kraft is just taking advantage of the system to promote Velveeta this way.
It is similar to the fake TIDE stories that run on local news stations and in the press every 4-6 months.
This is product placement (also called embedded advertising) using the Corporate News Media instead of movies. More proof–as if any were needed–that NY Times chief-of-staff John Swinton knew what he was talking about when he declared: “We are intellectual prostitutes.”
Swinton made his declaration in 1880.
Do readers think it has gotten better or worse over the last 134 years?
HAS the reader been taken in by the false reality which is presented as the real world?
THERE is still time to change direction (repent) and place one’s trust in Almighty God and His Son, Jesus Christ.
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:”
—2 Corinthians 4:3
- Virtual Reality and other Simulated Realities Are End Times Deceptions
- FALSE REALITY AND ILLUSION QUOTES: 20 Quotes about Manufactured Reality
- When Men Cease to Believe the Truth, They will Believe Anything
- Hollywood, Image, Glamour, Illusion and the Occult
- The We-Are-Living-in-the-Matrix Scam
- Matrix-Style Simulation? NO, It’s Another, False Reality
- William Gibson, Alternate Reality and the End Times Deception
- False Realities: Willingly Deceived
- The Everyday Manipulation of Reality
- Product Placement, False Reality, Sin and Slavery
- False Reality is the Beginning of End Times Deception
- END TIMES DECEPTION: The Staged False Reality of TV, Smartphones
- Altered Spiritual Perception: The Altered Spiritual Reality in American Churches
- The World is Not as it Appears
- The End Times Lie of Staged Newscasts
- End Times Deception: Donald Trump, the Media and False Reality
- The Alternate Reality: TV and Corporate Media add to End Times Confusion
- Altered Perception is Deception by Another Name
- The Smothering, Ubiquitous Deception of the End Times
- Rich, Celebrated and Possessed: The Deception of Possession
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-16. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.