MAN OF SIN: ‘Fixing’ the many serious problems his minions have spent years creating.
“I am come in my Father’s name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.”
The man of sin is coming.
“Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition”
Yes, the man of sin will be extremely evil. After all, the Bible DOES call him “the man of sin.”
BUT he will be bright and shiny and extremely attractive to the world’s worldly men.
HOW can this be?
There will be a number of reason the world will clamor and applaud the man of sin when he makes his entrance.
- The man of sin will come bearing answers–and his answers will seem to “solve” (at least temporarily) a great many of the world’s problem his adherents have spent decades creating. Out of a job? Jobs will suddenly become plentiful. No food? Food (for awhile) will be available to those with the man of sin’s mark. No water? Drinking water will be abundant–for a season.
- The man of sin will come wielding demonic power in a variety of forms for a variety of functions. He will not call it “demonic power;” he will have another no doubt impressive name for it.
- The man of sin will come bearing gifts: long-hidden, suddenly-revealed technologies; supernatural signs, lying wonders and apparent miracles. This will especially beguile those who gather in the buildings called churches and who crave such miracles, signs and wonders.
- The man of sin will make many “feel good about themselves” because the man of sin will place a heavy emphasis on “self.” At least at first.
- The man of sin will speak great things and words of great promise: peace, love, brotherhood, tolerance. However, as the world’s masses will find out, it will be the man of sin who defines what these words mean.
- The man of sin will promise a “new age” emphasizing the potential, will and abilities of man. Because the man of sin will set himself up as a god, he will blaspheme and attack God Almighty of the Bible and His Son, Jesus Christ. The man of sin will tolerate NO rivals.
- The man of sin will be thought of as a great spiritual leader. Because the world has been long deceived, many will mistake “spiritual” for “holy.” Because the world does not love the truth and loves to be lied to, it will be deluded into worshiping the man of sin’s other beast and the dragon [Satan]. God Almighty Himself will assist in furthering men’s delusion .
- Lastly, the man of sin will be associated with overwhelming worldly power, especially the power to make war.
THE MAN OF SIN
Part One: MAN OF SIN: The Man of Sin is Coming
Part Two: MAN OF SIN: Satan is Raising Up an End Times Army
Part Three: MAN OF SIN: Arising from the Midst of the Apostate Church
Part Four: MAN OF SIN: Self-Worship in America
Part Five: Yitzhak Kaduri, the Kabbalah and Antichrist: MAN OF SIN
Part Six: MAN OF SIN Misrepresented: The Antichrist and False Prophet
Part Seven: Apostate American Church: Waiting for the MAN OF SIN
Part Eight: Pre-Flood Civilization, Man of Sin: The Second Golden Age of Man is a Nightmare for the Workers of Iniquity
Part Nine: MAN OF SIN: The Splendiferous Saga of the Man of Sin
One reason the world will follow after the man of sin is that he will falsely promise them “peace and safety.” The world, tired of war and destruction, will gladly choose the man of sin’s promises over the promises of God and His Son, Jesus Christ.
HOWEVER, the man of sin is a liar. Instead of peace and safety, the world will be led to sudden destruction.
“For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.”
The world will be also be dazzled by the “power, signs and lying wonders” of the man of sin.
This power comes not from God, but from Satan.
Power corrupts; supernatural power deceives and enslaves.
“And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.”
“For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.”
“And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles”
–Revelation 13:11, 13-14
One of the reasons the man of sin deceives the whole world is to gather its armies to Armageddon to fight against Jesus Christ when He returns to begin His reign.
“And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.”
–Revelation 16:13-14, 16
“And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse [Jesus], and against his army.”
After the centuries of work, preparation and deception: in the end, the man of sin’s earthly kingdom–which will encompass the entire earth–will last but 42 months.
“And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.”
The man of sin, his schemes and all those who pinned their hopes on his antichrist ambitions and plans will go into perdition.
“And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.”
The Bible declares that practically everyone in the world will be dazzled and deceived and follow the man of sin to their everlasting destruction.
Do not be deceived into giving allegiance to the losing side.
The consequences are eternal in nature.
IS the reader ready for the man of sin?
HE will be here soon.
WILL the reader be on the winning side?
OR on the losing side?
The Bible declares practically the whole earth will follow the man of sin to their eternal destruction.
Time is Running Out: Today is the Day of Salvation
End Time Rising: Running out of Time
Make Your Calling and Election Sure: End Times Survival
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:”
—2 Corinthians 4:3
[Portions of this piece originally appeared in End Times Prophecy Headlines: October 27, 2016.]
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
image: ETPR/phanlop88, FreeDigitalPhotos.net/ETPR
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-16. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
Filed under: Biblical Teachings, Conspiracies, End Time Deception, END TIMES PREPARATION, End Times: What does the Bible say, False Messiahs and False Christs, New World Order, One World Religion, Prophecy in the News, man of sin