WORLD WAR 3 WATCH
July 28, 2014
End Times Prophecy Report
WORLD WAR III WATCH:
Syria – Middle East – Iran – Israel – Iraq – Afghanistan – Pakistan – Russia – China – USA – North Korea – South Korea – Japan – India- Yemen – Egypt – European Union – United Nations
NEWS about World War 3.
Are we on the road to World War 3? How much time do we have? Is there anything we can do about the events which are soon to overtake those living on the earth?
July 28 – The number of Corporate Media stories centering around the theme of “World War 3” or “World War III” increased at such a rate over the last seven days that it necessitated the first release of a World War 3 – SPECIAL REPORT for the first time ever to handle them all.
Last week’s media circus over the downing of Malaysian Airlines MH-17 by a rocket continues into this week.
After a mostly quiet six or seven weeks, the downing of Malaysian Airlines MH-17 by a rocket thrust the violence in Ukraine back onto the front pages. The timing of the loss of 300 civilian lives coincided with the Israeli ground offensive into Gaza.
Most of the “World War 3” talk in the media centers around the events in Ukraine. However, one suspects that when WW3 does finally begin, it will be with a spark in that most volatile of regions, the Middle East.
THE CALL: While the world will end up eventually in World War III, the events in Ukraine these past two week will not provoke it. This does not mean there will be no other consequences from the Ukraine. On the contrary, events in Ukraine appear to be a set-up to accent the weakness of President Barack Obama, the designated weak U.S. puppet.
The violence in Iraq has not gone away, it has merely been shifted lower down the priority list for the Corporate Media. That applies to Syria, and to a lesser extent Libya, as well. The events in the Middle East and ISIS will soon make a return to the top of the news.
What we have said last two weeks: “Ukraine is still bubbling.”
Ukraine continues to bubble. It appears there will be further bloodshed to pull the attention of the media to this eastern European nation.
Already there are the customary calls for a UN ceasefire in Gaza. But Israel will not stop until its objectives are met. What began as a “security sweep” with a goal of destroying some Hamas tunnels has expanded–as expected.
THE GOOD NEWS: Asia and all of the other “hot spots continue to be relatively quiet last week.
What will this coming week bring?
UPDATES [July 28 2014]
(Of course, the agents of the Corporate Media (Satan’s Mouthpiece) never miss an opportunity to brand any narrative not under their control as “conspiracy theory.” Interestingly enough, many of these so-called “conspiracy theories” have originated with the Corporate Media this time around. The number of articles relating World War 3 and MH-17 to “conspiracy theories” dropped to zero in the major media over the last four days.)
- World War 3 Imminent? Russia Fires Rockets into Ukraine
- World War 3: How did we get here?
- Putin’s MH-17 lies have consequences for Ukraine and the whole world
- Israel confirms firing into UN refuge but denies killing anyone
- World War 3? Russia is firing across the border into Ukraine, US says
- The West’s Pseudo-Hysterical environment, Operation RYAN and World War III
- Intelligence insider on Ukraine: The other road to World War III
- EDITORIAL: Start of World War III?
General World War 3 Assessment for July 28, 2014:
Ukraine – Continues to simmer. Reports that Russia is firing across the border into Ukraine are the types of activities which the media substitutes for real action. Expect enough events to happen to keep the attention of the world’s media focused on Ukraine and Russia. Expect the theme of “Russia is trying to regain her empire” to continue to receive much attention.
IRAQ: The actions of “ISIS” continue. Those articles have been pushed off of the front page. But one dramatic event could return the “Muslim extremists” to the top of the headlines. It appears the Corporate Media will continue to warn the world about the imminent destruction of a group the Corporate Media would love to see destroyed: Christians; particularly, Christians in the Middle East.
Which illustrates how one event can take over the Corporate Media. And when the Corporate Media is on a 24/7 roll, it gives the appearance of urgency and emergency.
GAZA: Israel will continue its ground offensive against little resistance. As usual, the UN will likely separate the combatants after Israel has accomplished its goals. IN the meantime, more Gaza civilians will die. Likewise for any Israeli unfortunate enough to be the target of a Hamas rocket. Both sides have civilians caught between the machinations of corrupt leadership.
There’s a 34% chance of World War III; which is no change.
July 29 is the 100th anniversary of the start of World War I. That is tomorrow. As predicted, the media has released a flood of pieces examining various parts of the narrative we call history–and history about World War I.
Will anything happen on the 100th anniversary of World War I? It seems too inviting a date for the string-pullers to pass up. Something superficially dramatic is likely.
OUR CALL: the world will skate past the anniversary without the commencement of WWIII. So while July 29 may herald something significant, World War III is probably months away.
A continued chance of a domestic terror attack leading to war in the Middle East before October 2016: [+68%}. That’s UP 1% due to every day is one day closer to World War 3. Continued talk in the media of a Muslim terror attack contributed to that slight increase. That number will increase until the actual attack.
Asia continues “Quiet.”
Africa – quiet.
Nothing has changed over the last year in the following assessment: The Middle East and North Africa remain a tinderbox awaiting a spark.
TENSION ASSESSMENT: July 28, 2014
- North Korea – down
- Ukraine – up
- Syria – steady
- Jordan – down
- East Africa – down – This includes South Sudan
- China – down
- Japan – continued downward trend over last few weeks
- North Africa – down. Libya, steady with outbreaks of violence
- Russia – steady, with continued interest in Ukraine, Syria and Iraq.
- USA -Leveling off with continued Iraqi involvement. Interest in Ukraine is minimal; interest in Israel/Gaza is hands-off.
- Egypt – down with continued pockets of unrest
- Iran – down
- Israel – leveling off. Ground offensive in Gaza getting headlines. It was expected to be over fairly quickly, but Israeli announcements appear on extending offensive actions for days. Is there a surprise in this Gaza package?
- NATO – quiet
- Iraq – Continued chaos by “ISIS.”
July 28, 2014 – The world is on a steady march to World War 3. There will be periods of calm, periods of violence. Even during the periods of quiet, nothing will deter the beginning of World War 3. It’s only a matter of timing.
The one question that never gets asked: How did the media know that the latest events will lead to World War 3? The headlines began back last year in 2013.
“After a few weeks of relative calm, expect at least one place to flare up in the next week. That’s been the usual pattern.”
That what we have said for some time, and sure enough: violence in Israel and Ukraine have flared up. That violence seems to be leveling off.
Iraq continues in what is being called a “melt down” on its way to “civil war.”
Keep on eye on the Gaza ground offensive. There’s always the chance of a “surprise” taking place. Events in the Middle East tend to spiral to war as quickly as any on earth.
SPECULATION: Look for something big in 2015 leading to something bigger in 2016 with full-blown World War by 2017.
We will continue to hold to this SPECULATION until events prove us right or wrong.
Overall Tension Assessment: Ukraine remains #1, along with Israel, on the list of the discussion of World War 3 and its timing. It is suspected that Iraq, Syria, Libya, Iran and China will take turns before war breaks out.
The world is still relatively quiet. But the media continues to stoke war fear. People are clearly nervous about the potential for World War 3. Enjoy the relative peace for at a little while longer.
PREVIOUS WORLD WAR 3 WATCHES:
- World War 3 Watch: July 21, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: July 14, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: June 30, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: June 23, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: June 16, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 26, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 19, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 12, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 5, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 27, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 20, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 14, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 6, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 26, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 19, 2014
- World War 3 Watch March 9, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 1, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: February 21, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: February 12, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: December 29, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 19, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 10, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 2, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: November 25, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: October 1, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: September 30, 2013
“And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.”
- Persecution of the Saints: The Fear and the Pit and the Snare
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Netanyahu links Holocaust to Iran’s nuclear ambitions
- Last Days: What does the Bible say about the End Times?
- Deception, Persecution, Living and Dying in America
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- 37 Quotes on the New World Order and the coming one-world government and one-world religion
- Make Your Calling and Election Sure: End Times Survival
- The Apostate American Church will win over every nation and tongue
- Russia: World War III
- Albert Pike: His Three World Wars plan and the New World Order
WORLD WAR 3
- World War III
- Occupation of Amerika has begun
- World War III
- III World War?
- World War III
- World War III on the horizon?
by Jeremiah J. Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-13. © Mondo Frazier, DBKP and End Times Prophecy Report, 2007-13. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.