End Times Prophecy Report
November 18, 2014
RUSSIA: The nuclear gun is back on the table – Here’s a secret: it never left.
FBI: Ferguson decision will likely lead to violence, extremist protesters – The media myth of the self-fulfilling prophecy is nothing more than an announcement of how the powers that be will acting.
WHITE HOUSE taunts GOP on climate change – Those who espouse the control mechanism that is “climate change” have nothing but attitude in their corner. Well, and some hidden technology–but mostly it’s just attitude.
CHRIS CHRISTIE: GOP should compromise on climate change – Of course. The capitulations ALWAYS begin with toadies like Christie (remember when the shills in the alternative media promoted Chris Christie as a “conservative?”) and Lindsey Graham selling out the folks at home.
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:”
-–1 Corinthians 15:1-4 – (h/t:B)
Missouri Governor declares State of Emergency in Ferguson – Another round in the seemingly endless rounds of chaos the mystery of iniquity have planned to usher the USA from a covert antichrist nation into an proud, publicly-declared one.
STATISTICS FROM THE WORLD’S MOST CHRISTIAN NATION–EVER™
We’re Number 1!
- The USA produces more of the world’s pornography than any other nation.
- More Americans are diagnosed with mental disorders than any other country in the world.
- The USA has the highest rate of illegal drug use in the world.
- The USA has the highest rate of reported crimes BY FAR.
- The USA spends more on its military than the next 12 nations combined–yet Americans believe it’s “for defense.”
- The United States has the highest child abuse death rate on the planet.
- No other country even comes close to the USA in teen pregnancy rate.
- The USA has the highest divorce rate by far.
- Nobody watches more TV per week than Americans.
- No other country even comes close to the incarceration rate and total prison population of the USA.
One suspects the USA also leads the world in the number of antichrist TV preachers, ravening wolves in the pulpit and worldly apostates, but there were no confirming statistics available. The USA is 2nd in number of abortions/year (1.2 million+). Russia–a nation some are holding up as “godly,” is number 1 with over 2 times the abortions per year as the USA. No other countries even come close to Russia and the USA.
Social media is least trusted form of communication – Even less than political ads?
Whites will be a minority by 2050 – How many believe the present spiral will continue on for the next 35 years?
Embracing a harlot – The visible Church is already in the hands of the enemy. Those who deny it are either blind or workers of iniquity.
What’s the furthest someone has fallen and survived? – Over 33,000 feet without a parachute!
Half of USA covered in snow – Oh no! And winter is still 3 weeks away!
Ebola nurse Kaci Hickox would appreciate it if you stopped calling her that – Take a look at these pix of Hickox and see if the reader agrees with those who have called this woman “soulless“?
MEDIA NARRATIVES ALERT
“How can the reader know when the Corporate Media is lying to him (never mind the fact that the media is Satan’s Mouthpiece and Satan is the father of lies)? One easy way to tell is the use of “Why” and “How” in the headlines of an article. When the reader sees “Why?” or “How?” in the headline–occasionally “What” is used–that which follows will be a fairy tale, a narrative, a bedtime story spun by the media for the benefit of the media’s master.” “Why” usually denotes an on-going narrative; “How” signifies a story line which explains past events. Not all narratives begin with “How” or “Why.” However, the most in-your-face, over-the-top ones usually do.
Obama amnesty exec orders will push USA into uncharted territory – IF Americans knew of all of the executive orders signed down through the years, they’d tear this article into little pieces.
Is Texas About To Execute An Innocent Man? – In the Corporate Media, there are no guilty men.
Chelsea Clinton: Woman of the Year, Mom of the Year – Seriously. That’s what this Corporate Media organization is claiming.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: End Times Prophecy Headlines: November 17, 2014
Updates, corrections and late additions to this information 24/7 at END TIMES PROPHECY REPORT
- Discipleship Deception: The Apostate Church
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Assembling Together, Fellowship and the Apostate Church
- Going to Church: Celebrating Tradition, Rituals and Empty Worship
- The Coming LOVE Deception: End Times Preparation
- Work Out Your Own Salvation with Fear and Trembling
- Apostate American Church: Sanctification through Participation
- Apostate American Church: Waiting for the MAN OF SIN
- The Nature of Spiritual Deception
- ONE BODY: Gnostic Teachings in American Churches Divide the Body of Christ
by Jeremiah J. Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
1- ETPR/xedos4, Danillo Rizutti, FreeDigitalPhotos.net/ETPR
2- ETPR/David Castillo Dominici, FreeDigitalPhotos.net/ETPR
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-13. © Mondo Frazier, DBKP and End Times Prophecy Report, 2007-13. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.