We’re Number 1!
Sorry, the USA is not a Christian nation. The USA was not EVER founded as a Christian nation. The USA will, unfortunately, lead the cheers for the man of sin.
The United States, from its very beginnings, has always been more about making a buck, living the world’s idea of the good life and the American Dream than about Jesus.
No one who has the Holy Spirit can seriously look around and insist the United States is a “Christian nation.” Oh, there are, like the Bible warns, a “few” Christians, but there are many more antichrist pretenders, frauds and shills who regularly make the “The USA is a Christian Nation” claim.
They also pretend to be offended if someone offers any proof to the contrary.
The World’s Most Christian Nation–Ever!™ is not a statement of fact. In fact, most don’t even think about what they’re saying when they say it–it’s like a brand name.
IF they did think about it, they’d stay silent.
IF there was any truth in them.
The United States does lead the world in a number of categories which put the lie to the claim that we’re a Christian nation.
- The USA produces more of the world’s pornography than any other nation.
- More Americans are diagnosed with mental disorders than any other country in the world.
- The USA has the highest rate of illegal drug use in the world.
- The USA has the highest rate of reported crimes BY FAR.
- The USA spends more on its military than the next 12 nations combined–yet Americans believe it’s “for defense.”
- The United States has the highest child abuse death rate on the planet.
- No other country even comes close to the USA in teen pregnancy rate.
- The USA has the highest divorce rate by far.
- Nobody watches more TV per week than Americans.
- No other country even comes close to the incarceration rate and total prison population of the USA.
One suspects the USA also leads the world in the number of antichrist TV preachers, ravening wolves in the pulpit and worldly apostates, but there were no confirming statistics available.
The USA is 2nd in number of abortions/year (1.2 million+). Russia–a nation some are holding up as “godly,” is number 1 with over 2 times the abortions per year as the USA. No other countries even come close to Russia and the USA.
It’s a sad state of affairs. The road to glory is not paved with star-spangled banners–regardless of how many times someone repeats it.
The USA is not now nor has ever been a Christian nation.
Anyone who says differently is either woefully ignorant of the facts of the matter.
Or trying to set you up to be hoodwinked by the man of sin.
[Some of this piece originally appeared in End Times Prophecy Headlines: November 18, 2014.]
- SELLING SIN BY ANOTHER NAME: The American Dream
- New World Order: 37 Quotes about the New World Order, One-world government and one-world religion
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- One World Religion: 25 Quotes about the Coming NWO One-world Religion
- End of the World Movies: 5 Doomsday Movies and their Messages
- End Times Bible Verses: Be as Wise as Serpents
- Revival or Apostasy: To everything there is a season
- New World Order, Dominion Theology: Both Want to Control the Planet
- American Apostasy: The End Times Apostate American Church
- Persecution of the Saints: The Fear and the Pit and the Snare
- Peace: Find the Peace that Passeth all Understanding
- ARCHIVES: End Times Prophecy Report articles
by Jeremiah J. Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
images: ETPR/David Castillo Dominici, FreeDigitalPhotos.net/ETPR
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-13. © Mondo Frazier, DBKP and End Times Prophecy Report, 2007-13. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.