WORLD WAR 3 WATCH
October 6, 2014
End Times Prophecy Report
WORLD WAR III WATCH:
Syria – Middle East – Iran – Israel – Iraq – Afghanistan – Pakistan – Russia – China – USA – North Korea – South Korea – Japan – India- Yemen – Egypt – European Union – United Nations – Ukraine – ISIS
NEWS about World War 3.
Are we on the road to World War 3? How much time do we have? Is there anything we can do about the events which are soon to overtake those living on the earth?
October 6 – After three straight weeks of increased World War III chatter, the Corporate Media took a week off to concentrate on the Ebola virus. This week’s number of media articles dealing with World War 3 dropped in half.
Does this mean things have quieted down?
It only means the Corporate Media has other fish to fry–and most of those fish have “Ebola” written all over them.
Ukraine, Iraq and Syria remain the hot spots. Violence is a normal thing for much of these three countries. In a normal week, these three would still be at the top of the media rotation. But this was the week the media unleashed the “Ebola is here!” floodgates.
That story temporarily has driven World War 3 from the top of the news.
But, one suspects, not for long.
The Bible warns of world war before Jesus returns. After the fall of the Soviet Union, this scenario was laughed at in some quarters. In the 1990s, president Bill Clinton even declared a “peace dividend” and funneled money from defense to other items on his domestic wish list.
Still, the US military got funded in the 1990s–and quite handsomely too.
WHAT WE HAVE SAID FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS:
General chatter about World War III usually goes up a week or two before the next violent event focuses world attention back on the nuts and bolts (violent events) of world war. So World War 3 Watchers might stay alert over the next 7-10 days for that violent event.
The Corporate Media will continue to keep the focus on the Islamic State (ISIS) with Ukraine running interference as a convenient distraction. Events in Syria have morphed from a civil war narrative to a tale of massive chaos not unlike a pro wrestling Battle Royal event. One suspects that ISIS will be the last man standing in the Syria storyline.
More claimed beheadings in ISIS-controlled territory kept war in many Americans’ minds this past week.
Also, the normal buzz about Islamic terrorists coming across the unprotected southern border continued.
DOMESTIC TERROR ATTACK TRIGGER FOR WORLD WAR III
While chances for a domestic terror attack are up (due to increased media activity warning of an impending terror attack) in the near future, it is suspected that the IMMEDIATE chances of a domestic terror attack are in a holding pattern awaiting one more level of escalation in the pre-war propaganda campaign that has been taking place in the US Corporate Media over the two months.
THE FOLLOWING WILL HOLD TRUE UNTIL THE BEGINNING OF WW3.
Once more: for a little while longer, the regular media cycle will predominate.
1- An event takes place which could spark war; 2- The media covers said event 24/7; 3- Speculation continues about the event and its likelihood of causing World War III; 4- An uneasy return to “normal” until the next event.
Events in Ukraine will serve as distractions for actions in Gaza, Syria and Iraq. The current news cycle concerning Ukraine has just about outlived its usefulness. If Ukraine is to continue in this manner, new, more violent actions will have to take place in Ukraine. Those violent actions appeared to take place this past week with Russia allegedly moving tanks into eastern Ukraine.
The Ebola threat continued to be magnified by the media this past week. As did the constant media threat of an EMP (electromagnetic pulse) attack.
Ebola is back at the top of the news.
As always, regardless of what hot spot the media is featuring this week, one suspects that when WW3 does finally begin, it will begin in that most volatile of regions, the Middle East.
THE CALL: Regardless of the fear promoted in the media, World War 3 is still down the road. But rest assured, it is coming. Only the exact timing is unknown.
This is not a rhetorical question; not for the times in which we live.
THE BAD NEWS: The propaganda campaign, which is necessary to prepare a country for total war, continued to escalate over the last week–as it has for the last two months. This writer covered a Tea Party event this part week and the last speaker devoted half his time on stage to stoking fear of the Muslims.
The speaker markets himself as a Christian.
THE GOOD NEWS: Asia has continued to be quiet. It is about time for a flare-up in one of the traditional Asian hot spots (North and South Korea, Japan, China) sometime in September.
Will that flare-up be in North Korea? There were reports that Kim Jong Un has lost control of the country. There were other reports that he is very sick. Sounds like a change may be bubbling under the surface of the Hermit Kingdom.
What will this coming week bring?
UPDATES [October 6, 2014]
- World War 3 Rumors – Russian FM: US, NATO won’t abandon Cold War “genetic code”
- World War III fought on the high seas? A Chinese scholar thinks China should prepare
- Russia’s Lavrov: Amid World War 3 chatter, Kremlin talks “Peace Do-Over” with West
- World War 3 averted? Russian foreign minister says “reset” needed
- Ukraine: Donetsk rebels retain appetite for war
- Revealed: The red flags signaling World War III Obama was hoping you’d ignore
- Is America sleepwalking into World War III?
- Islamic State is the start of third World War
World War 3: ANALYSIS
Not much has changed over the past week. Ebola was the media fear being promoted instead of world war this past week.
Ukraine – Violence in Ukraine has settled into a grinding guerilla-type warfare. Accusations from both sides continue, as do Russian threats.
Baltic States (Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia) – Russia is growling at the Baltic States. No major threats over the last week. All the three small countries can do is hope the West honors its commitments.
LIBYA: Chaos and violence in Libya continues. From the way the propaganda is shaking out, our guess is that LIBYA will eventually become a part of a sprawling Islamic State.
IRAQ: The bombs are dropping once more in Iraq. The media meme now is “Bombs are not enough!”
Turkey: Turkey is involving itself along the fringes with a number of actors in the Middle East. At some point in the future, it’s expected that Turkey will get involved in some manner in the Islamic State.
GAZA: How long has the Gaza War been going on? Israel and Hamas continue to kill each other’s civilians. The killing grinds on–while the media is conveniently focused elsewhere. Even the combatants seem preoccupied, with Netanyahu’s media appearances over the last week focused on the threat of Iran once more.
SYRIA: Syria is a free-for-all. Bombs from the West, mercs from all over and the USA sponsoring all types of destabilizing events within the country. Syria is a mess.
There’s a 41% chance of World War III; which is down 2%. This is not because of any peace efforts. There is just a feeling that World War 3 has a little time before kicking off. The long term view is 100%. This is also no change from last week. The number is due to the continued strong prewar propaganda push targeting the USA. Pre-war propaganda in the USA continues at a moderately-high level.
The Corporate Media is continues to hype fear in the homeland. Fear of Ebola, fear of terrorist attack, fear of one’s neighbors, of the police: in short, fear of everything and everyone.
A continued chance of a domestic terror attack before October 2016 leading to war in the Middle East : [+78%}. That’s up 1% on continued talk in the media of a Muslim terror attack, terror cells already in the USA and terrorists coming across the purposely porous US southern border. The tone of the pre-war propaganda escalated sharply over the past two months. Expect this number to gradually increase until the actual attack takes place.
Asia continues “Quiet.” This, of course, can change at any time. As proof, there was media chatter that North Korean strongman, Kim Jong Un, was ill. Chinese media has been talking of being prepared for WW3.
Africa – quiet; North Africa and Horn of Africa remains turbulent, but quiet.
Nothing has changed over the last year in the following assessment: The Middle East and North Africa remain a tinderbox awaiting a spark.
TENSION ASSESSMENT: October 6, 2014
- North Korea – up slightly on news of Kim Jung Un’s possible illness.
- Ukraine – steady in spite of sporadic heavy fighting
- Syria – high
- Jordan – down
- East Africa – steady – This includes South Sudan
- China – down
- Japan – continued downward trend over the last month.
- North Africa – up slightly because of Libya, which has had renewed outbreaks of violence. Libya continues to generate its share of WWIII news due to the intentional “power vacuum” left by the US/West’s overthrow of longtime Libyan strongman, Muammar Ghaddafi.
- Russia – steady, with continued interest in Ukraine, Syria and Iraq, and the Baltic States. Poland appears to be about ready to enter this sphere.
- USA – Trending up. Government interest in Ukraine is minimal; interest in Israel/Gaza is hands-off.
- Israel – steady. Ground war in Gaza grinding on. Israel is starting to stoke the Iran with a nuke fears again.
- Egypt – down with continued pockets of domestic unrest.
- Iran – Quiet. Rumbles of Iran getting involved in Iraq continue.
- NATO – quiet
- Iraq – constant level of violence. Continued chaos by “ISIS.” USA has resumed its public war in Iraq, though it really never stopped. Public announcement of airstrikes on Iraq commenced.
The world is on a steady march to World War 3. There will be periods of calm, periods of violence. Even during the periods of quiet, nothing will deter the beginning of World War 3. It’s only a matter of “When?“
The one question that never gets asked: How did the media know the latest events will lead to World War 3? The WW3 headlines began back last year in 2013.
In May of 2013 this writer had a conversation with a fellow about the media using the term “World War 3.” The fellow claimed “I haven’t seen it.” The response? “It’s just beginning.” At that time, the question was asked “How does the media know the events will lead to World War 3? Why is this outcome written as if it’s a foregone conclusion?
October, 2014 – ISIS continues in the headlines–as does Syria.
The pre-war propaganda is beginning to morph from ISIS to Muslims in general. This is especially true in the not-quite-ready-for-prime-time Alternative Corporate Media.
SPECULATION: Pieces continue to be moved into place for World War 3. As the war gets closer, “war fever” will continue to be built in the USA via the Corporate Media.
“I have a fever and the only prescription is War with ISIS!”
Social media continues in this mode.
SPECULATION: The next terror attack on US soil could see allegations of domestic terror groups involved. This would lead to increased crackdown on the civilian US population, including, one suspects, highway checkpoints.
One suspects that there will be violence and chaos erupting soon from the Baltic States or Poland as well. Our under/over on Poland or the Baltic States is six months to bloodshed. [From September 29–that would be by the end of March. We’ll see.]
Overall Tension Assessment: Ukraine is bloody and steady.
Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia are about to join Ukraine as pieces of the Soviet Reunion.
Libya and Syria are both a mess.
Bombs are flying again in Iraq.
Israel-Gaza is a gritty, grinding, depressing little war.
It is suspected that Syria, Libya, Iran and China will take turns leading the World War III discussion before war actually breaks out.
The coming terror attack will be unexpected and it will feature something new; perhaps a bio attack or more likely an “EMP.” The next domestic terror attack will 1- provide the casus belli for WWIII; and, 2- provide a reason for authorities to clamp down further on the US population.
The next major domestic terror attack will likely see the introduction of auto check points throughout the USA, as well as further government controls on cash, movement and liberty. In the meantime, the US government pretends it is powerless to stop the “flood of jihadis” coming across the USA southern border. This is, of course, part of the narrative.
CONCLUSION: The only thing holding back war is the time table. It appears it is not quite right yet. There is still more fear to promote and other themes which need a bit more time to develop.
No one appears to be in a hurry to commence World War III.
Will this week bring bad news? We’ll see.
PREVIOUS WORLD WAR 3 WATCHES:
- World War 3 Watch: September 29, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: September 22, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: September 15, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: September 8, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: September 1, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: August 25, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: August 18, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: August 11, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: August 4, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: July 28, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: July 21, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: July 14, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: June 30, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: June 23, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: June 16, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 26, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 19, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 12, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 5, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 27, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 20, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 14, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 6, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 26, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 19, 2014
- World War 3 Watch March 9, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 1, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: February 21, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: February 12, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: December 29, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 19, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 10, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 2, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: November 25, 2013
“And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.”
- Persecution of the Saints: The Fear and the Pit and the Snare
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Biblical Israel vs Secular Israel: Are they the Same?
- Last Days: What does the Bible say about the End Times?
- Deception, Persecution, Living and Dying in America
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- 37 Quotes on the New World Order and the coming one-world government and one-world religion
- Make Your Calling and Election Sure: End Times Survival
- The Apostate American Church will win over every nation and tongue
- Russia: World War III
- Albert Pike: His Three World Wars plan and the New World Order
WORLD WAR 3
- World War III
- Occupation of Amerika has begun
- World War III
- III World War?
- III World War?
- World War III
- World War III on the horizon?
by Jeremiah J. Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-13. © Mondo Frazier, DBKP and End Times Prophecy Report, 2007-13. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.