“And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.”
In the times in which we live, being surrounded by deception is a part of one’s daily routine.
Every source of modern information–except for God’s Word–has been compromised. This is clearly demonstrated by the information pumped out by the Corporate Media (Satan’s Mouthpiece).
One of the common themes of Satan’s Mouthpiece has been the “Hacked!” one. This has to do with criminals (hackers!) who illegally tap into computer networks. There are such criminals–but they MOSTLY work for various intelligence services who use government-mandated “back doors” which grant access into computer programs.
- Celebrities commonly claim to have been “hacked” and naked pictures of themselves released into the media (usually before a starlet’s upcoming movie).
- Supposedly anti-government activists share “hacked” documents which supposedly embarrass governments (while furthering deceptive story lines).
- Political parties and candidates, government and private figures have claimed to have been “victims” of “hacking” and supposedly private, damaging communications released to the media.
- Common are warnings that sensitive systems, from government storage of documents to public utilities (electric, Internet, gas, etc.), are vulnerable to various rogue “hackers.” A myriad of outages and problems have either been blamed on hackers or the public warned about possible future debilitating attacks.
- Often, personal individual information is reported to have been stolen by “hackers.” This information commonly includes Social Security numbers, usernames, passwords, telephone numbers, names and addresses.
- “Hacking” has even acquired a positive connotation due to various media outlets publishing “Life Hacks,” which supposedly are shortcuts and time-saving tips.
Again, the media daily details the exploits of these “hackers.” Various media story lines are promoted by the “release” of so-called “hacked documents.” This is so the government/media can make readers/viewers feel they are part of insider or secret knowledge.
- How did the FBI hack terrorist’s iPhone? News Groups sue to find out
- Concern over Colin Powell’s hacked emails becomes a fear of being next
- Hacker shows how to hack any Facebook page; earn $16K as bug bounty
- The Feds soon will be able to legally hack anyone
- Colin Powell, in hacked emails, shows scorn for Trump and irritation for Clinton
- New documents released from hack of DNC of Democratic Party
- Hack Attacks: From Colin Powell to the DNC, cyberthieves are driving our election
- City says it wasn’t hacked by group
- Eurekaalert hacked, Usernames, passwords stolen
- The future of passwords is no more passwords online
- Five things to do after your data has been stolen
- Could Russian hackers change the US election result?
- FBI trying to build legal case against Russian hackers
- China hackers swipe millions in data breech
- Senator John McCain suggest Russian hackers targeted Arizona because it is his home state
Hackers–especially foreign ones–get blamed for a wide spectrum of problems.
The “Hacked!” story line is an important one for the future OR it would not be in the Corporate Media heavy rotation for the past several years.
Gee, IF ONLY there was some way to unplug sensitive government computers from the Internet?!?!?
Whenever the readers sees a “hacking” story, look for the reason behind such a story.
What is the “solution” being proposed to this “problem“?
The solution to hacking would seem obvious: unplug sensitive systems from the Internet. This solution has occurred to others, which is WHY the government/media has taken to “explaining” why such a simple, obvious solution will not work or will cause insurmountable problems.
- Hack into a computer even when it’s turned off
- Chinese hackers force Penn State to unplug engineering computers
- The insane ways your phone and computer can be hacked — even if they’re not connected to the internet
- NSA can hack you even if you are not connected to the Internet
- A cellphone can hack a computer even if it’s not connect to the Web
- 8 technologies that can hack into your offline computer and phone
It’s all just a part of the great end times deception which blankets the entire world.
“For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.”
Is the reader “plugged in“?
Does the reader fear being hacked?
Would the reader be interested in another source of information; one which cannot be hacked?
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:”
—2 Corinthians 4:3
- DECEPTIONS in the CHURCHES
- AMERICA: Ground Zero for Deception
- End Times Churches: Centers of Deception
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- Conspiracy Theories and Propaganda in the End Times
- The End Times Knowledge Cults
- False Realities: Willingly Deceived
- ULTIMATE DECEPTION: What is the End Times Ultimate Deception?
- FALSE REALITY AND ILLUSION QUOTES: 20 Quotes about Manufactured Reality
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
image: ETPR file/pd
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-16. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.