“There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD”
“A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.”
God’s Word is clear: ALL who consult with familiar spirits (a type of demon) suffer dire consequences, both in this life and the next.
YET, Satan’s Mouthpiece (the Corporate Media) is replete with stories which hold up such poor, deluded souls to admiration and imitation.
An entire generation, it seems, is being taught that having a familiar spirit–and activities associated with such a demonic entity–is NOT a judgment from God, but a desired life choice to be made.
- Witchcraft isn’t as scary as it seems. Here’s what a 3rd generation witch wants you to know
- Dungeons & Dragons: 10 Comic Characters To Inspire Your Next Wizard
- The ancient ritual offering a window into the future
- Snake charming
- Is Taylor Swift a Witch now?
- TikTok Tarot Readings Are Predicting My Future
- Dark Souls’ Three Magical Arts Explained (& How They Connect To Lore)
- The dying art of dowsing
- Microsoft Wants To Make A Chatbot That Could Let Us ‘Talk’ To Dead Loved Ones
- We Asked an Astrologer: Will 2021 Be Better than 2020?
Regardless of what the world says: familiar spirits are NOT something to be treasured.
Familiar spirits are NOT the result of hard work and a persistent outlook.
Familiar spirits are NOT the source of great protection and power.
Regardless of what the world may offer, familiar spirits are NOT something to be desired, but a judgment from God for all those who would break His very clear words of warning.
“Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.”
OF COURSE, the American society is, among all societies which have existed down through time, the ONLY one which has been taught that there is no such thing as spirits, demons or supernatural entities–while at the same time being bombarded with stories about these non-existent entities.
“And no nation or tribe to my knowledge has not acknowledged that there are many invisible beings, and that they divide into good spirits and evil spirits, according to how they benefit man.”
—Anne Rice, Witching Hour
Americans ARE taught to believe in invisible beings–only they name SOME of these invisible beings “germs,” “bacteria,” “microbes” and/or “microorganisms.”
A good many other Americans call their invisible beings “ghosts.”
It is the rare American who maintains NO belief in invisible beings.
MORE: There Are No Ghosts
Because consulting or having a familiar spirit leads down a treacherous path to perdition, Satan is anxious for man–whom Satan vehemently hates–to walk that way.
- What a Witch’s Familiar Really Is–And how to find yours
- From beyond the grave: When familiar spirits come to visit
- From guard cats to shoes up chimneys: how to protect your home from witches, fairies … and burglars
Connecting with a demonic familiar spirit is fairly easy, but the world wants the deceived to believe that it is a VERY difficult process.
Because the deceived believed he jumped through an endless amount of hoops, he will cling to his destruction all the more.
Because some crave power which most do not have, the deceived value the parlor tricks and trivial pursuits offered by a familiar spirit.
Because the deceived believes his familiar spirit is something of GREAT value–which he worked so long and hard to obtain–he will steadfastly resist any effort to help relieve him of that heavy bag of bricks he carries around called a “familiar spirit.”
A familiar spirit is an almost PERFECT judgment from God.
At ANY time, the one afflicted could renounce his behavior and be delivered from his many afflictions (which, being deceived, he will blame on ANYTHING else other than the judgment of the familiar spirit).
But instead, the deluded deceived one usually consults the same spirit which has caused his affliction for information on how to cure it. Rather than ditching the familiar spirit and living free again, the deceived will instead, desperately cling to his destruction.
Those who are not destroyed are tormented and afflicted.
IF the reader is the praying type, he needs to devote a prayer or two to ALL with familiar spirits (and during the end times, there are a great many who labor under such curses).
This increasingly common circumstance is one of the end times’ biggest deceptions.
DOES the reader believe in beings he cannot see?
WHAT does the reader think of all of the ghost stories which are so treasured in popular entertainment?
It is not YET too late: there is still time to change direction (repent), place your faith (hope) for the future entirely on Jesus Christ and enter the kingdom of heaven.
DOES the reader believe he is saved?
DOES the reader believe he is NOT saved?
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: Making a Choice
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The Power of God Unto Salvation
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The End Times Power of God Unleashed
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
[Portions of this piece appeared originally in End Times Prophecy Headlines: January 6 2020.]
- The Hype Surrounding Familiar Spirits
- Consulting with Familiar Spirits: Beware Psychics, Witches, Necromancers, Sorcerers, Diviners, Wizards, Charmers, Astrologers and Others Who Consult with Familiar Spirits
- Devils, Demons, Evil or Familiar Spirits: Ten Observations
- Everyday Demons: Demons in Everyday Life
- Demons, Devils, Familiar Spirits: The Demonic is a Perfect Judgment from God
- Rich, Celebrated and Possessed: The Deception of Possession
- Comedians: Insanity, Torment and the Demonic
- Hearing Voices
- DIVINATION: Many Faces of Demonic Deception
- The Curse of Divination
- Dowsing, Water Witching and Familiar Spirits
- Man Struggles Against God
- God is in Control
- The Nature of Spiritual Deception
- Tender Mercies of the Lord: Will Not Always Be Available
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
- DISOBEDIENCE and REBELLION: The Wisdom of Man OR the Word of God?
- Apostate Church: Breaking Every Chain
- Persecution, Tribulation, Troubles, Trials: What the Bible says to Christians
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-20. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
[NOTE: The following articles are from a service. We neither endorse nor at times have much control over them–although we do, of course, enjoy articles originating from this website on this service. Some articles illustrate points made in ETPR articles; some are merely for the reader’s edification or education.
ALL such links appearing in End Times Prophecy Headlines, such as those below, should originate at ETPR.
RE: our link disclaimer: there are links, from time-to-time which appear on this site which we neither approve nor endorse. The frequency of these types of links will no doubt grow worse. All effort is made to remove such links when we become aware of them.]