“The earth is the LORD’S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.”
Man GREATLY desires to be in control of, not only present events, but those likely to occur in the future.
Man also desires to be in control of that which he sees.
In addition, man desires to be in control of himself.
And yet, God is control of EVERYTHING in His creation.
“Behold, the heaven and the heaven of heavens is the LORD’S thy God, the earth also, with all that therein is.”
This includes the judgment of men.
“And it shall come to pass, if they say unto thee, Whither shall we go forth? then thou shalt tell them, Thus saith the LORD; Such as are for death, to death; and such as are for the sword, to the sword; and such as are for the famine, to the famine; and such as are for the captivity, to the captivity. And I will appoint over them four kinds, saith the LORD: the sword to slay, and the dogs to tear, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the earth, to devour and destroy.”
God is in control of EVERYTHING.
“For the earth is the Lord’s, and the fulness thereof.”
This sets up a contest between God–who controls ALL of His creation–and deceived man, who is a rebellious part of that creation and desires to have this control for himself.
Regardless of what man is led to believe, God will not relinquish His control over His creation.
“I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.”
AND SO, man continues his small, fruitless struggle against his Creator.
It is because of this struggle that modern man has been taught to hate those words which are important to properly understanding Christianity and God’s true people; words such as “submit,” “obey” and “meek.”
These words do not “fit in” with a proud, (pride is a sin!) rebellious and deceived people.
The end times is the climax of human history.
The end times is about the culmination of man’s meaningless, manic struggle for control with the One who controls all.
DOES the reader see his life as largely a struggle?
DOES the reader ever wonder why his life seems so hard and frustrating?
DOES the reader realize who he struggles against?
DOES the reader understand there is another, easier way of living his life?
It is not YET too late: there is still time to change direction (repent), place your faith (hope) for the future entirely on Jesus Christ and enter the kingdom of heaven.
DOES the reader believe he is saved?
DOES the reader believe he is NOT saved?
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: Making a Choice
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The Power of God Unto Salvation
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The End Times Power of God Unleashed
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
- God is in Control
- The LIE That Man Controls How Long He Lives
- This Life is a Test: It is Only a Test
- Why End Times False Prophets? God is in Control, Not Man, Not Spirits
- Satan: Appealing to Man’s Pride, Vanity and Arrogance in Order to Control Him
[Portions of this piece appeared originally in End Times Prophecy Headlines: October 29, 2018.]
- The Powerless Churches: Church Folk and Their Lack of God’s Power
- PRAYER: A Few Thoughts on Prayer and Praying
- Constructing One’s Own Reality Begins with Self-Deception
- Satan Has Counterfeited the Christian Church
- The Deceptions of Demonic Power
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The Power of God Unto Salvation
- The Normalizing of Illegitimate Supernatural Power in the End Times
- The Nature of Spiritual Deception
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
- DISOBEDIENCE and REBELLION: The Wisdom of Man OR the Word of God?
- Apostate Church: Breaking Every Chain
- Persecution, Tribulation, Troubles, Trials: What the Bible says to Christians
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
image: ETPR/Wikimedia Commons/pd/ETPR
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-18. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP, 2007-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson, Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted to those blogs/website.