GOOD-BYE GAS GUZZLERS
The media continues to drop hints about the coming forced retirement of the internal combustion automobile.
IF one believes the Bible, there will be NO automobiles in the end times.
OF COURSE, most do NOT believe the Bible.
BUT that doesn’t change what will happen.
The modern internal combustion engine first came from Germany and now Germany wants to put a nail in its coffin. The Bundesrat has passed a resolution to ban the ICE beginning in 2030.
- Germany wants gas-powered cars banned in Europe
- Santa Cruz’s West Cliff Drive car ban a hit with Open Streets pedestrians
- Late night closure goes off without a hitch as new round of Pike People Street testing begins
- Do you own a car? It might be your last one: Shared vehicles could make up almost half of all traffic by 2030
- Still own a car? It might be your last
- No Combustion-Engine Cars Sold in Germany After 2030, Parliament Says
- Feds set goal: No traffic deaths within 30 yearsThe guy from Lyft is coming for your car
Quick! Bookmark this page and set a calendar alert for January 1, 2025. Because Lyft cofounder and president John Zimmer is calling it: 2025 is when private car automobile ownership will “all but end” in major American cities.
The propaganda campaign concerning the banning of automobiles will describe the lack of cars with such glowing words as fun, clean, safe and economical.
The lack of motorized transportation at the battle of Armageddon has been used as “proof” that the Bible is not only wrong but spectacularly so.
“And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.”
But evidence continues to pile up that the Bible is the 100 percent infallible Word of God.
Time is almost up for that modern convenience we call the “automobile.”
Does the reader believe the mockers and scoffers who would have you think that some items–such as cars–NEVER go out of fashion?
OR, will the reader believe the Word of God?
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:”
—2 Corinthians 4:3
MORE ON THE TRUTH OF GOD’S WORD
- Science Constantly Changes, The Truth Never Changes
- UNEASINESS And the Search for the Truth
- THE TRUTH NEVER CHANGES
- Truth and God’s Word: Bible Verses on the Truth of God’s Word
- When the World Loves Lies, Truth Will be Hated
- When Men Cease to Believe the Truth, They will Believe Anything
- ABCs of Propaganda: Recognizing Propaganda
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
image: Stuart Miles, FreeDigitalPhotos.netAdi
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-16. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.