End Times Prophecy Report
May 23, 2018
“And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.”
May 23 is End Times Prophecy Report’s official anniversary. This day officially marks the beginning of our sixth year.
WHAT WE SAID THREE YEARS AGO: As we begin our fourth year, it’s appropriate to remark to the reader that the remainder of 2016 should see a number of momentous occasions, historic events, as well as thrills, spills and chills.
529 days until Election Day 2020 – Will it happen?
“Most people want security in this world, not liberty.”
–H. L. Mencken
Trump to Democrats: No infrastructure without trade deal – ALL US presidents pretend to horsetrade with Congress.
“Meet the new boss…same as the old boss.”
–The Who, Won’t get fooled again
“The Trump administration is trying to stop leaks by allowing fewer people into White House meetings. The president loved the idea until he found out that he’s one of the people no longer allowed in the meetings.”
–-Jimmy Fallon (2018)
“Michelle Obama gave a commencement speech at a high school in Nashville. The first lady said about her husband, “I could take up a whole afternoon talking about his failures.” And today she was offered her own show on Fox News.”
–-Jay Leno, 2013
“President Trump yesterday accused former President Obama and the FBI of placing a mole inside his 2016 campaign when they knew full well that campaign was supposed to be weasels only.”
–-Seth Meyers (2018)
“I feel bad for Barack Obama. He’s got the Benghazi scandal, the IRS scandal, and the FBI wiretapping phones. The president is in so much trouble politically, he’s thinking about killing bin Laden again.”
–-David Letterman, 2013
“There are twenty-seven specific complaints against the British Crown set forth in the Declaration of Independence. To modern ears they still sound reasonable, in large part, because so many of them can be leveled against the federal government of the United States.”
“The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.”
“But actually, he thought as he readjusted the Ministry of Plenty’s figures, it was not even forgery. It was merely the substitution of one piece of nonsense for another. Most of the material that you were dealing with had no connection with anything in the real world, not even the kind of connection that is contained in a direct lie. Statistics were just as much a fantasy in their original version as in their rectified version. A great deal of time you were expected to make them up out of your head.”
–On changing government statistics – George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four
Do you believe the media? Then why do you believe their lying polls?
“Political campaigns today are all side shows, all honors, all bombast, glitter, and speeches. These are for the most part unrelated to the main business of studying the party scientifically, of supplying the public with party, candidate, platform, and performance, and selling the public these ideas and products.”
—Edward Bernays, Propaganda (1928)
“There is no public opinion. There is only published opinion.”
“But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.”
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.”
-—1 Corinthians 1:18-19
Pentagon Declares Victory In Non-War: Iran Forced To Put Attacks “On Hold” – Sounds a little premature. BUT if true, then the scuffling about Iran was only another in a long line of worldwide war feints.
“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.”
–Franklin D. Roosevelt
Iran will deliver a strong punch to the mouth to the US’: Senior Iranian commander hits back at Pompeo over raft of demands to remove sanctions – The government/media has done its level best to convince Americans that Iran is a VERY scary threat.
To that end, the Iranian leadership itself has also done its best to help out. With every overblown Iranian threat, some are convinced the Iranians best weapon might be talking its “opponents” to death.
This does not mean (as was the case earlier concerning both Afghanistan and Iraq) that there will not be destructive acts and behaviors done to the American people in Iran’s name.
Those with an eye on end times events should realize that each threat contributes to the ultimate goal: integrating the USA and the world into a worldwide government authority with control over ALL of the earth’s peoples.
“And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.”
–Revelation 13: 4-5,7
“Scientists working on The Syracuse University Lava Project have discovered how to grill a steak using lava. The hard part is getting the cow up on the volcano.”
–-Seth Meyers, 2015
WORKERS OF INIQUITY
There are many verses in the Bible concerning the workers of iniquity, including many Psalms.
“Keep me from the snares which they have laid for me, and the gins of the workers of iniquity.”
The following could be a sort of model prayer for the end times.
“Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity: Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words: That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not. They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them? They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep.
But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded. So they shall make their own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away. And all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of God; for they shall wisely consider of his doing. The righteous shall be glad in the LORD, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.”
We are exposed to synthetic chemicals in plastics, cosmetics and food every day. Could it be making us toxic? Our environment reporter was tested for over 1,530 chemicals to find out.
“Chelsea Clinton has written a children’s book titled “It’s Your World: Get Informed, Get Inspired & Get Going.” It’s a great book to read to your workaholic toddler.”
–-Seth Meyers (2015)
Buchanan: Has The Day Of The Nationalists Come For Europe? – Pat Buchanan has long been a reliable tale spinner for the mystery of iniquity. But Buchanan’s tales, while picturesque–are often too wild for the mainstream public to grasp–and this has held back his worldly advancement.
- (From 2017) May 23 is End Times Prophecy Report’s official anniversary. Today officially marks the beginning of our fifth year.
- (From 2016) Occasionally, it’s useful to visit an Internet forum to try and gauge the current conversation on certain subjects. Once upon a time, one could do this by checking out the comments sections to stories. But this was BEFORE Satan’s Mouthpiece and the shill networks (trolls) began manipulating the conversations using the comments section. This manipulation was augmented by shouting everyone else down and so distracting readers from any inconvenient bits of the truth which may have leaked onto the page via honest commenters.
- (From 2016) “And no nation or tribe to my knowledge has not acknowledged that there are many invisible beings, and that they divide into good spirits and evil spirits, according to how they benefit man.”
—Witching Hour, Anne Rice
- (From 2016) One of the ways to tell the tare, the counterfeit Christian, the deceitful worker is by their casual disregard for the Word of God. When discussions come up pertaining to the Bible, they would much rather discuss the person who disagrees with them than they would the Bible.
MORE: Random Thoughts
Emmanuel Macron, the man who compared himself to Jupiter, needs to reconnect with ordinary mortals.
It is telling that France’s President E. Macron infamously compared himself to Roman pagan god, Jupiter, a demon.
“The government released hundreds of documents seized from Osama bin Laden’s compound. Among the items is a job application for al-Qaida. It’s like a regular job application except it asks questions like, “Where do you see yourself exploding in the next five years?”
–-Jimmy Kimmel (2015)
“How bad must it feel to not get the job with al-Qaida. “We don’t feel you are right for the job at this time.”
–-Jimmy Kimmel (2015)
“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”
“Climate change” is responsible for almost ANYTHING!
IF it is hot, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
IF it is cold, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
IF it is dry, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
IF it is wet, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
“Heads I win, tails you lose.”
“I’m old enough to remember when the air over American cities was a lot dirtier than it is now.”
–P. J. O’Rourke
…and now that it’s cleaner and more clear, the elite spin their fables, trying to create fear over “climate change.”
- End Times Topics: April 2019
- End Times Topics: March 2019
- End Times Topics: February 2019
- End Time Topics: January 2019
- End Times Topics: December 2018
WEEK OF 5-19-2019
A 10 percent truth was presented and 90 percent lie easily followed.
Searching for the truth in ANYTHING Satan says might be likened to looking for a needle in a haystack.
Except it is HARDER because there is NO TRUTH in what Satan says–NOT 10%,–NOT 1%,–NOTHING.
So, it is really like searching for a needle in a haystack where there is NO needle at all.
“Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.”
MEDIA NARRATIVES ALERT
“How can the reader know when the Corporate Media is lying to him (never mind the fact that the media is Satan’s Mouthpiece and Satan is the father of lies)? One easy way to tell is the use of “Why” and “How” in the headlines of an article. When the reader sees “Why?” or “How?” in the headline–occasionally “What” is used–that which follows will be a fairy tale, a narrative, a bedtime story spun by the media for the benefit of the media’s master. “Why” usually denotes an on-going narrative; “How” signifies a story line which explains past events. Not all narratives begin with “How” or “Why.” However, the most in-your-face, over-the-top ones usually do. ALL political “news” is narrative.
“American journalism (like the journalism of any other country) is predominantly paltry and worthless. Its pretensions are enormous, but its achievements are insignificant.”
― H.L. Mencken
“Things are never quite what they seem. Events are seldom close to how the media and history portray them.”
“It is a free press…There are laws to protect the freedom of the press’s speech, but none that are worth anything to protect the people from the press.”
–Mark Twain, speech: License of the Press
“If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it.”
—Joseph Goebbels, Nazi Minister of Propaganda
“Journalists” are story-tellers. Nothing more, nothing less. Sometimes, there is an element of truth in their stories, but truth is not a requirement of what they do.
“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.”
–Adolf Hitler, Propaganda, the Big Lie and Adolf Hitler: 20 Hitler Quotes on Propaganda
MAY 23RD: OUR ANNIVERSARY!
TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY
On May 23, 2013 End Times Prophecy Report opened its website to the public. We had 19 visitors that first day. A little over 7 months later, we recorded our biggest day: over 70,000 visitors (Which is quite a big day!)
To God goes all the glory.
Thanks to God. Thanks to all of the readers. Thanks to everyone who has ever written something for ETPR. Thanks to anyone who has ever left a comment. Thanks to all of our subscribers and newsletter readers.
Here’s a list (at random) of a few of our most popular articles during our first 2 years.
- New Year Quotes: 30 New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day Quotes
- Foreign Book Sellers with Accents Going Door-to-Door Asking for Information about Children
- Ebola in America: What does the Bible Say?
- Persecution, Tribulation, Troubles, Trials: What the Bible Says to Christians
- ABOUT End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know If You’re Going to Heaven?
Once more, thank you everyone.
LIGHTS IN THE SKY
LIGHTS IN SKY
- Mysterious roar and light in the sky wake Mexican city
- Police in Portland MAINE see light in sky, maybe spaceship
- Fireball lights up sky over Ontario, Quebec
REGULAR NEWS ITEM: ASTEROID THREATEN EARTH
Every two or three weeks, something from outer space is headed toward earth…
[NOTE: The frequency of “asteroid threats” has increased in just over six years times to at least once a week...]
ON THIS DAY
ONE YEAR AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 23, 2018
TWO YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 23, 2017
THREE YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 23, 2016
FOUR YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 23-24, 2015
FIVE YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 23, 2014
SIX YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 23, 2013
- What Can a Believer Do For a Lost Loved One?
- Leonard Ravenhill: Ten Memorable Quotes
- Failure to Prepare
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 17-19, 2019
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 16, 2019
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 15, 2019
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 14, 2019
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 13, 2019
- What to Do When the Man of Sin is Revealed
- Encourage Yourself!: A Hidden Resource for the End Times
- Do Not Mock the Coming Day of the LORD
- 666: The Sheer Convenience That Will Mark the Mark of the Beast
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 22, 2019
Updates, corrections and late additions to this information 24/7 at END TIMES PROPHECY REPORT
- Forced to Choose: The Bible or The World
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Living the Dream in a Desolate Land
- TELL ME A STORY Part Four: Why Are All of the Stories Being Told?
- Romans 6-7: A Servant or a Captive of Sin?
- FIVE REASONS YOU WILL LIKELY FOLLOW THE MAN OF SIN AND STAND IN LINE FOR THE MARK OF THE BEAST
- 10 Prayers for the Believer’s Prayer List
- FINAL Judgment: All Decisions are Final
- America as a Christian Nation Myth: Antichrist Thomas Jefferson
- Russia and the USA: End Times Members of Team Dragon
- Tribulation and Rapture: Two Deceptions, Five Questions
- God Almighty is Not a Pagan Love God
- Being Spiritual or Religious is NOT the Same as Christianity
- End Times Enslavement: Trading Liberty for License to Sin
- Falling Away: Waiting for the Great Apostasy
- LESS IS MORE: Living in the World of Nineteen Eighty-Four
- Why End Times False Prophets? God is in Control, Not Man, Not Spirits
- WHY is the Government, Media Promoting Fear?
- Tares: Responding to the Word of God with Anger
- FAITHLESSNESS Simply Explained
- POLLS: The Fiction of Polls and Public Opinion
- END TIMES CHOICE: Fear of the LORD or the Fear of Man
- Witchcraft in the End Times: Popular and Fashionable
- MYSTERY OF INIQUITY: What or Who is the Mystery of Iniquity?
- Surrounded by Deception: Living in a Land of Deception
- ABCs of Propaganda: Recognizing Propaganda
- God or Man: Making the End Times Choice
- Best Prophetic Bible Chapters on the End Times
- Summer Solstice: Pagan Sun Celebrations in Field and Church
- Product Placement, False Reality, Sin and Slavery
- FALSE HOLY SPIRIT: A Sign Your Church is an End Times Church of the Dragon
- Brexit, Trump: Revolt and Rebellion Are in the Air
- PRAY ALWAYS WITHOUT CEASING
- Alienation, Anarchy and Rebellion in the End Times
- Gospel Preaching in All the World: When Does This Take Place?
- Ala Carte Christianity: The Churches’ End Times Menu of Perdition
- Warning Others of Deception: Three Questions
- Exorcism as Performance Art
- USA, AMERICA: List of ETPR Articles
- How to Create a Martyr: He’s Alive, 1962 Twilight Zone Episode transcript
- One world Government and World War 3
- Satan’s Stories Told by the Churches
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
1- ETPR/xedos4, Danillo Rizutti, FreeDigitalPhotos.net/ETPR
2- Wikimedia Commons/pd
3- ETPR/vlado, FreeDigitalPhotos.net/ETPR
4- ETPR/hyena reality, FreeDigitalPhotos.net/ETPR
5- Wikimedia Commons/pd
6- Image by Jonny Lindnera from Pixabay.com
7- Image by lmencos from Pixabay.com
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-19. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
[NOTE: The following articles are from a service. We neither endorse nor at times have much control over them–although we do, of course, enjoy articles originating from this website on this service. Some articles illustrate points made in ETPR articles; some are merely for the reader’s edification or education.
ALL such links appearing in End Times Prophecy Headlines, such as those below, should originate at ETPR.
RE: our link disclaimer: there are links, from time-to-time which appear on this site which we neither approve nor endorse. The frequency of these types of links will no doubt grow worse. All effort is made to remove such links when we become aware of them.]