End Times Prophecy Report
December 30, 2022
December 31, 2022 – NEW YEAR’S EVE
January 1, 2023 – NEW YEAR’S DAY
“And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.”
“The best way to keep a prisoner from escaping is to make sure he never knows he’s in prison.”
MEXICO: Russians fleeing Putin’s war are among the thousands at the US border in Mexico – That’s certainly some fancy ‘fleeing,’ huh?
“Most people want security in this world, not liberty.”
—H. L. Mencken
America freezes while Joe chills! Inside billionaire Democrat donor’s St. Croix home with private beach where the Bidens are ‘hunkering down’ to escape ‘blizzard of the century’ – ALL American presidents have taken advantage of their friendship with the rich and celebrated…
“Meet the new boss…same as the old boss.”
–The Who, Won’t get fooled again
‘I think there are times when he feels that God dealt him a terrible hand- worse than FDR’s’: How Biden thinks media ‘invents’ panic and believes Secret Service lied about dog bite, according to new book
“Have you folks seen the blockbuster summer movie ‘Hangover?’ The movie is about what happens after a wild night of drinking. And, you know, I did that once, where you wake up and you realize you’d done something. That was a couple of months ago – I got married. ‘Hangover,’ by the way – now here’s a little confusion. Don’t confuse ‘Hangover’ with a film about Donald Trump – it’s called ‘Combover.’
–-David Letterman (June 2009)
“Wherever there’s injustice, oppression, and suffering, America will show up six months late and bomb the country next to where it’s happening.”
“The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.”
Others might insist that a five-minute conversation with one of the political puppets is the best argument against democracy.
“But actually, he thought as he readjusted the Ministry of Plenty’s figures, it was not even forgery. It was merely the substitution of one piece of nonsense for another. Most of the material that you were dealing with had no connection with anything in the real world, not even the kind of connection that is contained in a direct lie. Statistics were just as much a fantasy in their original version as in their rectified version. A great deal of time you were expected to make them up out of your head.”
–On changing government statistics – George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four
Do you believe the media? Then why do you believe their lying polls?
“Political campaigns today are all side shows, all honors, all bombast, glitter, and speeches. These are for the most part unrelated to the main business of studying the party scientifically, of supplying the public with party, candidate, platform, and performance, and selling the public these ideas and products.”
—Edward Bernays, Propaganda (1928)
“There is no public opinion. There is only published opinion.”
“But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.”
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.”
-—1 Corinthians 1:18-19
THE END TIMES WORLD IS A DARK, DARK PLACE. JESUS IS THE LIGHT.
The world–particularly the end times world–is a dark, dark place.
The darkness is caused by DECEPTION.
“And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.”
[One of the deceptions is the Satan-approved Bible translations which change 1JOHN 5:19 from “the whole world lieth in wickedness.” to “the whole world lies in the Wicked One.” But ANYONE who has studied the verse in the original Greek KNOWS that the original KJV translation is the CORRECT ONE.]
“For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.”
Though the world be covered in the darkness of deception, Jesus is the light of the world.
“And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.”
“…he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.”
“Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.”
Time is growing short.
Follow Jesus Christ.
Follow the light.
“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.”
–Franklin D. Roosevelt
“Kim Jong-il said that – if provoked – North Korea would not hesitate to use it’s nuclear weapons in a “merciless offensive.” I just hope no one is stupid enough to provoke that fat, little weirdo.”
–-Jimmy Fallon (June 2009)
THE WORLD IS JUMPY
“The wicked flee when no man pursueth”
The world is a wicked, wicked place full of wicked people–regardless of what anyone says.
And the wicked shall know no peace, either in this present world or the next.
“But the wicked are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters cast up mire and dirt.”
This wicked world has plenty of reasons to be jumpy.
One of the big reasons is: the world is wicked.
- The Wicked Will Be Afflicted: A Promise
- No Peace for the Wicked: Know Peace, Choose Jesus
- NO PEACE: The Wicked Cling to their Fears
- WORKERS OF INIQUITY: This is Their Story
- THE WICKED: Centuries of Labor for 42 Months of Success
- Rules for the Rich: Money and Wealth and Unhappiness
- NO PEACE: Substituting Sin for Jesus
- Terror, Chaos, Panic, Fear: What’s Ahead for Unbelievers in the End Times
- Peace: Find the Peace that Passeth all Understanding
“The White House and Senate Democrats are working on a new jobs bill. The White House says this new jobs bill could create twice as many non-existent fake new jobs as the last one.”
–-Jay Leno (November 2009)
THE END TIMES ARE UPON US
Many folks, over the years, have posed the question, “Are we in the end times?”–or words very similar.
The SHORT answer is “Of course!”
That is because the END TIMES are the time period between when Jesus walked the earth THE FIRST TIME and when Jesus returns.
So, what those curious folks want to know is probably, “Are we in the LAST DAYS?”–which is that time period IMMEDIATELY BEFORE the return of Jesus Christ to earth.
Though the answer to this second question is the same as the answer to the first.
The LAST DAYS are what Jesus talked about when he was around the FIRST TIME.
“And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.”
Okay, ‘wars and rumours of war.’
“For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.”
‘…Famines, and pestilences (diseases), and earthquakes in diverse (many different) places.’
BUT, Jesus did NOT say that these signs would be all that His followers would see.
“All these are the beginning of sorrows.”
Jesus warned His followers that any who were alive when He returned would be SORELY tried.
“Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.”
Jesus ALSO warned of the general condition of man before He next arrived, along with some other things to watch for AND a promise.
“And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.”
All of that appears to be occurring NOW.
In Matthew 24, Jesus gave ONE MORE SIGN of the last days.
“And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.”
THAT is coming to pass shortly. In fact, the reader will likely be a witness to it.
So, to answer that question “Are we in the end times?”
AGAIN, the correct answer is “Of course!”
God’s Word contains the TRUTH of what will occur.
God’s Word is the ONLY truth for the times in which we now live.
In case the reader was wondering…
“Today is Bastille Day. French revolutionaries heard there were political prisoners inside the Bastille, so they broke into the Bastille. When they got inside, they found out there weren’t any political prisoners, just drunks, thieves, and sexual deviants — like the cast of “60 Minutes.”
–-Craig Ferguson (July 2009)
- Why Teresa Giudice is watching ‘RHONJ’ for the first time amid family feud
- Elizabeth Hurley breaks her silence on ‘feud’ with rival celeb
- Hulk Hogan Vs. Randy Orton The Final WWE Feud Of The Hulkster’s Career, Explained
- Teresa Giudice wants to avoid ‘toxicity’ in 2023 amid Joe Gorga feud
- TheSportster’s 2022 Wrestling Feud Of The Year Was A Storytelling Masterclass
- Classic Venom Members Reignite Feud and Diss each other in New Interviews
- “I’ve Always Been a Fan of Her” – Despite Their Bitter Feud, Jennifer Lopez Couldn’t Resist Mariah Carey’s Hit Single Inspired by Derek Jeter
Everyone LOVES to hear and see DRAMA, right?
And what is more dramatic than an apparent feud among the beautiful people, right?
Particularly if the “feud” is between celebrities, politicos or royal nabobs?
IN FACT, the rich and celebrated almost never disagree: they engage in feuds–sometimes for decades after they have ceased being celebrated for anything else.
What would the beautiful people do with themselves if not for their never-ending feuds?
Satan’s Mouthpiece (the Corporate Media) has always had a problem: what to do when too many of the rich and celebrated have NOTHING “newsworthy” to do. When the media gets tired of reporting what the rich and celebrated are wearing, they turn to the tried-and-true method of of fake “feuds” to generate cheap, plastic “news.”
One popular singer’s entire marketing campaign over the years seems to have been based on engaging in one “feud” after another. But, as the “victims” appear to be primarily the singer’s “fans,” it’s hard to get too worked up over the ruse.
Sports, politics and celebrity culture, European royalty–wherever the rich and celebrated congregate: these are the arenas where readers can most often find stories of “feuds.”
Oh–and pro wrestling…
One can depend on those who labor for the mystery of iniquity to act, in not only an EVIL manner, but also in a very repetitive one as well.
Case in point: when two followers of Satan are working together, one of the first things they do is establish that they 1-do not like each other; 2- they hate each other; or, 3- are fighting against one another.
Democrats and Republicans, Russia and the USA, members of the same family who toil together for evil ends, famous celebrities who are “feuding” with each other: it happens so often, one occasionally has to wonder, “Does Satan have a university or school where he teaches his followers these tricks?”
—-University of Satan
A NOTE FROM 2016
[NOTE: 2016 is almost finished and 2017 looms ahead. What will the New Year bring? Likely more strife, calamity and chaos on the way to the climax of human history. Things will continue to get worse, not better–though at times, it may appear that there will be a temporary relief. Beware of false prophets and teachers–as always.]
What a difference a day makes! Dramatic before and after photographs show how flood of migrants crossing border has reduced after Title 42 was extended – Guess the migrants keep a fairly close eye on U.S. immigration laws?
“BP is spending $50 million on advertising to put a positive spin on the oil spill. They say that fishermen are catching tuna that are getting 35 miles per gallon.”
–-Jay Leno (June 2010)
“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”
“Climate change” is responsible for almost ANYTHING!
IF it is hot, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
IF it is cold, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
IF it is dry, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
IF it is wet, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
“Heads I win, tails you lose.”
“I’m old enough to remember when the air over American cities was a lot dirtier than it is now.”
–P. J. O’Rourke
…and now that it’s cleaner and more clear, the elite spin their fables, trying to create fear over “climate change.”
- End Times Topics: NOVEMBER 2022
- End Times Topics: OCTOBER 2022
- End Times Topics: SEPTEMBER 2022
- End Times Topics: AUGUST 2022
- End Times Topics: JULY 2022
- End Times Topics: JUNE 2022
- End Time Topics: MAY 2022
- End Times Topics: April 2022
- End Times Topics: MARCH 2022
- End Times Topics: FEBRUARY 2022
- End Times Topics: JANUARY 2022
- End Times Topics: DECEMBER 2021
- End Times Topics: NOVEMBER 2021
- End Times Topics: OCTOBER 2021
- End Times Topics: SEPTEMBER 2021
- End Times Topics: AUGUST 2021
- End Times Topics: JULY 2021
- End Time Topics: JUNE 2021
- End Times Topics: MAY 2021
- End Times Topics: APRIL 2021
- End Times Topics: MARCH 2021
- End Times Topics: FEBRUARY 2021
- End Times Topics: JANUARY 2021
- End Times Topics: DECEMBER 2020
- End Times Topics: NOVEMBER 2020
- End Times Topics: OCTOBER 2020
- End Times Topics: SEPTEMBER 2020
- End Times Topics: AUGUST 2020
- End Times Topics: JULY 2020
- End Times Topics: JUNE 2020
- End Times Topics: MAY 2020
- End Times Topics: APRIL 2020
- End Times Topics: MARCH 2020
- End Times Topics: FEBRUARY 2020
- End Times Topics: JANUARY 2020
- End Times Topics: DECEMBER 2019
- End Times Topics: NOVEMBER 2019
- End Times Topics: OCTOBER 2019
- End Times Topics: SEPTEMBER 2019
- End Times Topics: AUGUST 2019
- End Times Topics: JULY 2019
- End Times Topics: June 2019
- End Times Topics: May 2019
- End Times Topics: April 2019
- End Times Topics: March 2019
- End Times Topics: February 2019
- End Time Topics: January 2019
- End Times Topics: December 2018
WEEK OF 12-25-2022
MEDIA NARRATIVES ALERT
“How can the reader know when the Corporate Media is lying to him (never mind the fact that the media is Satan’s Mouthpiece and Satan is the father of lies)? One easy way to tell is the use of “Why” and “How” in the headlines of an article. When the reader sees “Why?” or “How?” in the headline–occasionally “What” is used–that which follows will be a fairy tale, a narrative, a bedtime story spun by the media for the benefit of the media’s master. “Why” usually denotes an on-going narrative; “How” signifies a story line which explains past events. Not all narratives begin with “How” or “Why.” However, the most in-your-face, over-the-top ones usually do. ALL political “news” is narrative.
“American journalism (like the journalism of any other country) is predominantly paltry and worthless. Its pretensions are enormous, but its achievements are insignificant.”
― H.L. Mencken
“Things are never quite what they seem. Events are seldom close to how the media and history portray them.”
“It is a free press…There are laws to protect the freedom of the press’s speech, but none that are worth anything to protect the people from the press.”
–Mark Twain, speech: License of the Press
“If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it.”
—Joseph Goebbels, Nazi Minister of Propaganda
“Journalists” are story-tellers. Nothing more, nothing less. Sometimes, there is an element of truth in their stories, but truth is not a requirement of what they do.
“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.”
–Adolf Hitler, Propaganda, the Big Lie and Adolf Hitler: 20 Hitler Quotes on Propaganda
- END TIMES DECEPTION: Tell Me a Story
- TELL ME A STORY Part Two
- Tell Me a Story part three
- TELL ME A STORY Part Four: Why Are All of the Stories Being Told?
QUOTES OF 2013
EVERY year, Satan’s Mouthpiece provides a variety of quotes over which the masses shake their heads.
2013 was a good year for such “stylings.”
The 30 Best Quotes of 2013 – John Hawkins of Right Wing News does one thing extremely well: construct informative and amusing lists. This is praise, coming from a writer who is a list-constructer from way back.
It is suspected that this next quote was supposed to be a showcase for the tough, new conservative pragmatism of the USA’s latest political savior: Ted Cruz. Unwittingly, it exposes just a little slice of what the New World Order ruling class in Washington think about the peons back home.
27) Part of what’s so problematic with Washington is how many Republicans want a show vote to pretend to their constituents they’re fighting for what they say they’re fighting for, rather than actually fighting for it and actually winning. In both parties, you’ve got entrenched politicians who have barely veiled contempt for the American people. They think their voters are gullible rubes — and you give them a little “show vote,” you tell them, “Hey, I’m totally with you,” then they go to Washington and they don’t actually do what they say. — Ted Cruz
Ted Cruz is being set up as a “different kind of US politician” for the 2016 election. But is he? Are any politicians really different? Every four years, Americans are promised shiny new political models–but, after Election Day, they somehow always get stuck with the same old wheezing clunkers.
Jimmy Carter, Clinton, Bush II and Obama all ran on the motto of “Change!” Americans did get “Change!”–but it wasn’t the kind they were promised; not the type they expected.
In the USA, the reality of political “Change!” always means a monotonous sameness; a lockstep march further down the road of the New World Order, led by the puppets who make up the criminal cartel in The DC (Den of Corruption).
No matter how “Liberal” or “Conservative” our selected leaders have promised to be, there’s still that same unresponsiveness to middle-class American needs. And there’s that same buzzing drone from the controlled Corporate Media narratives explaining why things won’t be changing this time around–but there’s always hope for tomorrow!
To suggest this was the intended result of our system from the beginning is considered bad form. We’re taught to idolize our founders (Christians, take note of the “idol” part). We’re supposed to “suck it up,” overlook the repeated, planned failures and hope for the best for tomorrow.
This is not only unbiblical, given the the history of the last 26 years, it is unrealistic.
Hidden among the 30 quotes are a few which appear to be gems.
Ever wonder why teens of previous generations didn’t commit suicide in response to being bullied?
24) There is no scientific evidence that bullying causes suicide. None at all. Lots of teenagers get bullied (between 1 in 4 and 1 in 3 teenagers report being bullied in real life, fewer report being bullied online). Very few commit suicide. Among the people who commit suicide, researchers have no good data on how many of them have been bullied.
It is journalistically irresponsible to claim that bullying leads to suicide. Even in specific cases where a teenager or child was bullied and subsequently commits suicide, it’s not accurate to imply the bullying was the direct and sole cause behind the suicide. — Kelly McBride
The 30 Most Obnoxious Quotes of 2013 – Another list by Hawkins.
21) Ultimately, if you think about all the youth that everybody has mentioned here in Africa, if everybody is raising living standards to the point where everybody has got a car and everybody has got air conditioning, and everybody has got a big house, well, the planet will boil over — unless we find new ways of producing energy. — Barack Obama explains to poor Africans why they need to remain poor.
This next quote proves once more that, with the elite–whether they reside in politics, media or entertainment–it’s always, 24/7, around-the-clock about themselves.
30) Truly inspiring to be able to come here. Anne was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a Belieber.’ — Justin Bieber after a visit to Anne Frank’s house.
FALSE PROPHETS, FAKE MEN OF GOD AND THE MEDIA
Texas Christian claims she diverted tornado to another neighborhood: ‘God had given us authority over the winds’ – OF COURSE the Corporate Media does not EVER run stories of real Christians, which it detests.
Only those who bring reproach to the name of Christ (counterfeits), such as Westboro Baptist (which is neither Baptist nor Christian), will ever get attention from Satan’s Mouthpiece.
Counterfeits, tares, pretend Christians, wolves in sheep’s clothing (John Hagee, Pat Robertson, etc.), false preacher, teachers and prophets.
“For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.”
IF the media–ANY of the media–is exalting a “man of God,” the reader can be assured that man is working for the enemy.
- Why End Times False Prophets? God is in Control, Not Man, Not Spirits
- Exalted by the World: The Fake Man of God
- Exalted by the World: Two Men
- Complete Guide to The World: The Ways of the World
In response to an inquiry:
Just because Hillary Clinton doesn’t get a lot of ink here shouldn’t make readers feel that we in any way endorse the former NY senator/First Lady/Secretary of State.
But there’s really not a lot to say about Hillary that hasn’t been said before.
She has no charisma.
She has no charm.
She has no scruples. (But then, she’s an elite American politician: no one really expects her to have any.)
She has no tact.
She has no experience.
She has few supporters outside of her paid staff, those in the media who manufacture the polling numbers and those few Americans who are suckers for the ‘historic‘ and want to see a woman president.
What she does have are four things:
- A tremendous sense of entitlement.
- A petty criminal of a husband of convenience.
- A constant companion who’s somehow been wildly over-compensated (by who?) for services rendered.
- A press which will cover for her until she’s served her purpose.
Hopefully, this ought to set the record straight about how we feel about Hillary Clinton.
SCIENCE AND FAITH
The Dark Horse in the Search for Dark Matter – Dark matter–like so much else that modern science promotes–cannot be seen.
Readers have to take it on faith.
WHO WILL KEEP YOU SAFE?
WHO will keep you safe?
Many Americans have put their faith in the government and its agents.
IS that a wise decision?
The judge also referred often to the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, in which nearly 3,000 people died, and said broad counter-terrorism programs such as the NSA’s could help avoid a “horrific” repeat of those events.
So will this judge step down if the NSA phone surveillance fails to prevent another terror strike? Will he vacate his ruling if another 911 occurs? Will the NSA admit that phone surveillance of Americans failed?
No, the judge will not step down.
The judge will not change his ruling.
What will happen after the next “terror attack” is that the government will clamp down even harder on Americans and the NSA will plead “We need even stricter laws to keep you safe!” Even though they did nothing to keep Americans safe up to that point.
It never ends.
It never gets better.
It only gets worse.
- The Future: Trust God or Trust in the American Dream?
- Trust in the Future: Government or God?
- Trusting the Government
- Putting one’s Faith in the United States of America instead of God Almighty
- Powerless False Gods and Those Who Trust in Them
- Pottersville, USA: Money is Their God and Their God has Failed Them
- The Nature of Spiritual Deception
ON THIS DAY
ONE YEAR AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 30, 2021
TWO YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 30, 2020
THREE YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 30, 2019
FOUR YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 28-30, 2018
FIVE YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 29-31, 2017
SIX YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 30, 2016
SEVEN YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 30, 2015
EIGHT YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 30, 2014
NINE YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 30, 2013
- Does God Prefer Donald Trump or Joe Biden?
- Reflections On the Eve of Christmas
- Wait For It…
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 23-25, 2022
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 22, 2022
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 21, 2022
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 20, 2022
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 19, 2022
- The Last Days: A Time of Testing For BOTH Sides
- The Man of Sin Will Use FEAR to Concentrate the Minds of End Times’ Men Wonderfully
- Too Much Money?
- Faith In the Things of This World: Misplaced
- Miniature Toy Racing Cars
- End Times Topics: DECEMBER 2021
- Satan and Second Chances
- ‘Tis the Season: Holiday Gift-Giving Observations
- There Once Was a Time When a Man’s Comfort and Convenience Were Not As Highly-Valued as They Are Today
- 2022 The Year-End Holidays: A Renewing of Old Acquaintances?
- One Great Problem With Trying to Physically Prepare For the End Times
- New Year’s Eve 2021 and New Year’s Day 2022
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 29, 2022
Updates, corrections and late additions to this information 24/7 at END TIMES PROPHECY REPORT
- Recognizing Pre-War Propaganda
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Special No-Sin Services from the End Times Churches
- The Corporate Media and Christians
- Americans Always Hope for a Better Future
- Fake and Phony War on Christmas
- Religion and Christianity
- The World is Jumpy
- Auto Ban
- Entertaining Propaganda
- False Prophets, Fake Men of God and the Media
- IMAGINATION: Good or Bad?
- Excusing Bad Behavior: The World’s Justification
- Comedy as Propaganda Delivery: Laughing in the New Year
- Satan’s Minions: Angels of Light, Ministers of Righteousness
- Watching for the Wrong Signs
- President Barack Obama and Guns
- The Schemes of Man
- Comedy as a Propaganda Delivery System: Laughing in the New Year II
- Child Sacrifice in America
- This Present Life: Nasty, Brutish and Short
- All Weather is Now Extreme Weather
- WHO Makes the Rules, Determines Their Purpose
- HOW Government Really Works
- In the Midst of a Strange, Pagan Land
- The Very Rich
- LEGACY: Legacies Are a Vanity
- Outer Space Aliens and ET: End Times Deceptions
- False Reality TV: End Times Deception
- Scandal of the Week: End Times Deception
- The Future: Trust God or Trust in the American Dream?
- End Times Buying and Selling
- WORKERS OF INIQUITY: Deceived and Disposable
- 666: The Number of the Beast
- Fear and the Future: The Christian Should Not Fear the Future
- World War III: Physically Preparing for the End Times
- REAL Fake News
- The intolerance which dare not speak its name
- GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACIES: The Great End Times Conspiracy Against God Almighty and His Son Jesus Christ
- The Perfectibility of Man
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
1- Image by ETPR/xedos4, Danillo Rizutti, FreeDigitalPhotos.net/ETPR
2- ETPR/Andre Furtado from Pexels.com/ETPR
3- ETPR/Image by lisa runnels from Pixabay.com/ETPR
4- Stuart Miles, FreeDigitalPhotos.net
5- Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay.com
6- ETPR/Photo by Kelly Sikkema on Unsplash.com/ETPR
7- ETPR/kibsri, FreeDigitalPhotos.net/ETPR
8- ETPR file/DORE/pd
9- Cox & Forkum
10 Gerd Altmann from Pixabay.com
11 Stuart Miles, FreeDigitalPhotos.net
12 ETPR/OpenClipart-Vectors from Pixabay, Gerd Altmann from Pixabay/ETPR
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-19. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
[NOTE: The following articles are from a service. We neither endorse nor at times have much control over them–although we do, of course, enjoy articles originating from this website on this service. Some articles illustrate points made in ETPR articles; some are merely for the reader’s edification or education.
ALL such links appearing in End Times Prophecy Headlines, such as those below, should originate at ETPR.
RE: our link disclaimer: there are links, from time-to-time which appear on this site which we neither approve nor endorse. The frequency of these types of links will no doubt grow worse. All effort is made to remove such links when we become aware of them.]