This begs the question of whether the Corporate Media is telling the truth about how many are dead. As Americans should have learned from Vietnam, death numbers have a way of “changing” in the hands of the press.
“Truth” is an easily-bartered, flexible commodity in the hands of the news media.
Iraq is one of two open, running sores of American foreign policy; Afghanistan being the other. The death and destruction which has accompanied American boots on the ground can no way be erased by even the best Corporate Media propaganda.
Readers may discuss among themselves the possible benefits derived by the USA for its “investment” in both Iraq and Afghanistan.
- Generation Kill by Evan Wright – America’s Wars #4
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Death Toll in Iraq highest in Years
- Iraqi Death Toll reaches 500,000 since beginning of US-led invasion
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report