Though the end times most often prove to be a time of unsettling changes and disruption, the end times may also prove to be a time of OPPORTUNITY.
Such are the times in which we now live, which are providing the opportunity for man to observe the dawning of a NEW RETAIL system.
Retail has pretty much been the same since man began to desire goods and services other than those which he might provide himself: one visits a place of business which sells what one desires. When a product (or service) is located which the customer desires, the good is then exchanged for some sort of money OR another good which the seller himself desires and which the customer can provide (barter).
- Man wants something.
- Man finds that something.
- Man exchanges his money (or another good acceptable of value) for that something.
- Man moves on to something else.
One of the key components of traditional RETAIL SALES has always been the retail sales ESTABLISHMENT: the shop or store. In traditional RETAIL SALES, a man enters a shop–where goods have been accumulated which are popular with customers–and picks up an item to buy. He brings the item to the cashier, who takes the man’s money and gives him a receipt of the transaction.
However, in the times in which we live, the reader has been an observer as a NEW RETAIL SALES system has been steadily put into place.
This NEW RETAIL SALES system involves the customer locating something he desires (usually online using the Internet), ORDERING that something (usually online using the Internet), the seller verifying the customer’s identification and ability to pay, and then, after the seller receives his money, the seller ships the customer whatever it was the customer ordered.
The NEW RETAIL SALES system is different from the traditional version in that the NEW RETAIL SALES system 1- eliminates the need for a human cashier (which also frequently operated as a contact point for the customer for information, complaints and returns.); 2- Adds a layer of verification the buyer must meet before being sold his goods. Since all sales over the Internet involve electronic forms of money, the buyer’s identification as a legal user of his electronic money is required; 3- eliminates the chance for the buyer to physically inspect and approve of that which he is buying; and, 4- There is a time period between when the buyer is charged for his purchase and when his purchase actually is in the buyer’s possession.
To facilitate the acceptance of this NEW RETAIL SALES apparatus, sellers will often 1-offer goods for a discount over what the OLD RETAIL SALES system offers; 2- absorb the shipping charges associated with delivering their product (this will end once the old retail system is no longer operable); 3- make the return process as buyer-friendly as possible. The seller will usually accept ANY and ALL returns for ANY and ALL reasons and then credit the customer’s account; and, 4- make the entire remote retail experience so buyer-friendly that there are few legitimate complaints. This will be the case until the OLD RETAIL SALES system is no longer functional.
In the OLD RETAIL SALES system, when a shop found something which meant increased business, the shop kept this feature in place. In the NEW RETAIL SALES system, when an online retailer finds something which customers like, the online retailer will keep this feature in place UNTIL the old system is no longer a competitor. THEN, the feature is discarded–particularly if the feature costs the retailer any money to maintain.
There are several steps to doing away with the old system and installing the new system.
1 – Build a LARGE seller of goods which utilizes the NEW RETAIL system.
- Amazon Surpasses Walmart As The World’s Largest Retailer
- Amazon is the most valuable public company in the world after passing Microsoft
- Bezos’s empire: how Amazon became the world’s most valuable retailer
2- Dismantle the old system. This usually is performed in several stages. First, the stores offer less selection. Then, the stores offer their own NEW RETAIL SALES experience. Finally, the stores close.
- ‘Retail apocalypse’ now: Analysts say 75,000 more U.S. stores could be doomed.
- Massive store closures are a strategy, not a sign of a ‘retail apocalypse,’ experts say
- Expert: Store Closings Aren’t a Retail Apocalypse
3- Offer the NEW RETAIL SALES experience EVEN WHEN THERE IS NO DEMAND FOR THE NEW SYSTEM. Provide information that NEW RETAIL SALES are vital and growing.
- Kroger’s Investments in Online Shopping Are Registering Sales Growth
- Can Amazon Compete With Walmart And Target’s Same-Day Store Pickup?
- Keeping the Brick-and-Mortar Store Relevant—with Kiosks
4- Finally, the stores (which represent OLD RETAIL SALES) all close and online sales (which represent NEW RETAIL SALES) is all which remains. This FORCES customers to utilize the NEW RETAIL SALES system.
- Exeter clothing shop moving to online only sales
- CarMax now selling used cars online in Houston
- Microsoft Latest Company to Meet with Investors Online Only
By now, the curious reader is wondering why this transparent change from a system which has worked well since man was created to a completely new system for the end times?
The short answer is: it facilitates an overall system which more rigidly controls who it is who buys and sells.
It more completely monitors all who wish to buy–and sell.
“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.”
Has the reader had the opportunity to observe any of the above?
One more question: Will the new retail system be the final version OR will another new system replace it which will more completely meet the needs of the man of sin?
- What to Do When the Man of Sin is Revealed
- MAN OF SIN: The Man of Sin is Coming
- MAN OF SIN: Satan is Raising Up an End Times Army
- MAN OF SIN: Arising from the Midst of the Apostate Church
- MAN OF SIN: Self-Worship in America
- Yitzhak Kaduri, the Kabbalah and Antichrist: MAN OF SIN
- MAN OF SIN Misrepresented: The Antichrist and False Prophet
- Apostate American Church: Waiting for the MAN OF SIN
- Pre-Flood Civilization, Man of Sin: The Second Golden Age of Man is a Nightmare for the Workers of Iniquity
- MAN OF SIN: The Splendiferous Saga of the Man of Sin
It is not YET too late: there is still time to change direction (repent), place your faith (hope) for the future entirely on Jesus Christ and enter the kingdom of heaven.
DOES the reader believe he is saved?
Make Your Calling and Election Sure: End Times Survival
DOES the reader believe he is NOT saved?
Time is Running Out: Today is the Day of Salvation
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: Making a Choice
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The Power of God Unto Salvation
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The End Times Power of God Unleashed
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
MORE: Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
[Portions of this piece appeared originally in End Times Prophecy Headlines: September 23, 2019.]
- End Times Buying and Selling
- 666: End Times Deceptions About the Mark of the Beast
- Mark of the Beast 666: 7 Observations
- FIVE REASONS YOU WILL LIKELY FOLLOW THE MAN OF SIN AND STAND IN LINE FOR THE MARK OF THE BEAST
- Mark of the Beast: The complete Guide to the Mark of the Beast, 666
- Fashionably 666: Americans will Line Up to Receive the Mark of the Beast
- John MacArthur and the Mark of the Beast: Last Days Apostasy
- Cashless Society: Mark of the Beast or False Prophetic Sign?
- Revelation 13: Beast Empire of Dust
- Man Struggles Against God
- God is in Control
- The Nature of Spiritual Deception
- Tender Mercies of the Lord: Will Not Always Be Available
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
- DISOBEDIENCE and REBELLION: The Wisdom of Man OR the Word of God?
- Apostate Church: Breaking Every Chain
- Persecution, Tribulation, Troubles, Trials: What the Bible says to Christians
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
image: Photo by Oleg Magni from Pexels
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-19. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
[NOTE: The following articles are from a service. We neither endorse nor at times have much control over them–although we do, of course, enjoy articles originating from this website on this service. Some articles illustrate points made in ETPR articles; some are merely for the reader’s edification or education.
ALL such links appearing in End Times Prophecy Headlines, such as those below, should originate at ETPR.
RE: our link disclaimer: there are links, from time-to-time which appear on this site which we neither approve nor endorse. The frequency of these types of links will no doubt grow worse. All effort is made to remove such links when we become aware of them.]