RANDOM THOUGHTS 6
September 28, 2019
[Taken from several recent discussions as well as the odd note–but mostly from the odd note.]
- There is, in the times in which we live, an apparent confusion about SIN. This circumstance is a result of years of deliberate misinformation, brought about mainly by the efforts of
- those who run the network of buildings known as the churches;
- those who toil in the related web of so-called “Christian” publishing, “Christian” support and “Christian” apologetics;”
- those who work in the increasingly-transparent indoctrination machine known as Big Entertainment (TV, movies, video games, music, etc.);
- those who make up the satanic propaganda-spewing Corporate Media (Satan’s Mouthpiece); and,
- ALL who toil for the dragon.
So many of the public wrongly believes that SIN is a
- Lack of communications;
- Lack of the right information;
- Lack of good habits;
- Lack of right thinking;
- Lack of willpower; or
- Lack of direction (mainly through the “new life” which college, a new job and/or another love partner promises).
OF course, it is hard to learn that SIN is transgression against an all-powerful and all-holy Creator when most have been taught (from an early age) that God is a weakling or is only a figment of a primitive imagination.
- Like McDonald’s, the false “revivals“–which travel the land, spreading non-biblical nonsense among the churches–trumpet their numbers
Who is to say?
The revivals desire that the church folk believe the numbers refer to the “number of souls saved.”
It does not.
It really is “number served.”
- End Times Revival: Dragon Worship, Dragon Cults and Demonic Power
- END TIMES SATANIC REVIVAL: Put Your Hands Up for Satan
- END TIMES APOSTASY: Revolt not Revival
- Modern Church Revival: Sideshows for Satan
- Modern Church Revival: Sideshows for Satan, part 2
- Among the tares, the biggest fear appears to be worldly persecution–NOT eternal damnation or hellfire.
- For the new believer, the transition between a life where everything we thought we knew was a lie and the transformed life of the new birth can be a bit unsettling. After years of learning the “ways of the world,” the new believer discovers that, at practically every turn, the world lied to him. Learning to follow the Holy Spirit of truth into such a deceitful world is something which takes a little time. Old habits sometimes die easy, but more often, old habits die hard.
- We unearthed a few selections from our “Quotes Graveyard” of quotations never used.
- “When I consider life, it is all a cheat. Yet fooled with hope, people favor this deceit.” —John Dryden
- “Climate change is sometimes misunderstood as being about changes in the weather. In reality it is about changes in our very way of life.” —Paul Polman
- And the winner of the “Most Self-Serving, Ridiculously Dishonest Quote” goes to Jean Giraudoux for the following: “Men don’t deceive their wives unless they love them. When they love them most, they deceive them. It’s a form of fidelity, their deceit.“
- No story currently in the “news” exposes so many fictions of the “movie business” than the Sony-Disney production of their Spider-Man feud. (Spider-Man Will Stay in the Marvel Cinematic Universe) The story illustrates the use of fake feuds to gin up interest in the properties of the rich and celebrated, in this case the Spider-Man movies which supposedly were about to revert to Sony. The story also highlights the true nature of the “movie business“: The movie studios are all divisions of the mystery of iniquity‘s propaganda and indoctrination operation. Yes, they are promoted as separate, independent companies, but, like much else, they are all under the thumb of those who control the very reality which surrounds modern man. One supposes that eventually, all of the movie studios and all of the “news” organizations will consolidate into one, giant Ministry of Truth–though one does not know if the charade of these cogs pretending to be independent companies will be maintained.
- Another of the fictions about the “movie business” are the many “fan sites” which are nothing more than thinly-disguised studio PR operations. Few things elicit squeals of protest from these sites than when someone charges them with being little more than studio shills. The sites then maintain that they are independent, while blubbering about “not being paid” (meaning cash, check or money order). But there is more than one way to skin a cat: how does the site explain the ACCESS to studio events, stars and press screenings, as well as “tips,” scoops and other info which they then breathlessly pass along to their duped readers?
- Having a demon cast out is not the end-all the popular horror films, the churches and the “deliverance ministries” pretend it to be. IF the afflicted one does not seek the LORD, then the demon will soon return with others worse than he. Though the man may have “cleaned up his act,” this will NOT deter the demon from taking up residence in his former host.
“When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out. And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished. Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.”
- Everyone seems to be in a terrible rush to get to the next trivial pursuit of their life. Man is in such a hurry to move on his next critically-important few minutes of this vapor of a life, there’s even dozens of songs written about this topic.
- I’m in a hurry (and I don’t know why) – Alabama
- In a Rush – Quiet Riot
- Hurry Up and Die – Turbonegro
- Though there are a great many who actually believe that the United States has been a “Christian country,” this is NOT even remotely true. Though as schoolchildren, Americans learn that the rest of the world came to the USA to practice their religion, if any gave this much thought, they would soon discover the falseness of the assertion. The USA was a country founded on the pursuit of the things of the world. Though the founders called it the “pursuit of happiness,” anyone familiar with American history knows that “happiness” meant money, wealth and the things of the world.
“Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.”
- Random Thoughts #5 – 7-7-2019
- Random Thoughts #4 – 6-16-2019
- Random Thoughts #3 – 5-27-2018
- Random Thoughts #1 and 2 – 2-26-2018
It is not YET too late: there is still time to change direction (repent), place your faith (hope) for the future entirely on Jesus Christ and enter the kingdom of heaven.
DOES the reader believe he is saved?
DOES the reader believe he is NOT saved?
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: Making a Choice
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The Power of God Unto Salvation
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The End Times Power of God Unleashed
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
[Portions of this piece appeared originally in End Times Prophecy Headlines: September 30, 2019.]
- Man Struggles Against God
- God is in Control
- The Nature of Spiritual Deception
- Tender Mercies of the Lord: Will Not Always Be Available
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
- DISOBEDIENCE and REBELLION: The Wisdom of Man OR the Word of God?
- Apostate Church: Breaking Every Chain
- Persecution, Tribulation, Troubles, Trials: What the Bible says to Christians
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-19. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
[NOTE: The following articles are from a service. We neither endorse nor at times have much control over them–although we do, of course, enjoy articles originating from this website on this service. Some articles illustrate points made in ETPR articles; some are merely for the reader’s edification or education.
ALL such links appearing in End Times Prophecy Headlines, such as those below, should originate at ETPR.
RE: our link disclaimer: there are links, from time-to-time which appear on this site which we neither approve nor endorse. The frequency of these types of links will no doubt grow worse. All effort is made to remove such links when we become aware of them.]