It’s almost time for the Winter Solstice celebrations.
OF COURSE, these are PAGAN events, celebrating a PAGAN holiday (holy day).
And OF COURSE, the media will be promoting the day as “the shortest day of the year” OR “the first day of winter.”
Certainly the day is all of that BUT the REASON the day gets so much media attention is NOT that it’s the ‘first day of winter’ OR ‘the shortest day of the year.’
The reason the day is so regularly marked by the media is that the day is a PAGAN HOLIDAY.
There will be the usual media shots of Stonehenge–a gathering place for heathens for centuries. And there will be the USUAL great amount of media stories aimed at WHY WE CELEBRATE THE WINTER SOLSTICE.
The days will then begin to get longer–as time is marked by a largely pagan world–culminating on the SUMMER SOLSTICE, which the world celebrates as the LONGEST day of the year.
HAS the reader marked the Winter Solstice on his calendar yet?
It is not YET too late–although time is surely running out: there is still a LITTLE time to change direction (repent), place your faith (hope) for the future entirely on Jesus Christ and enter the kingdom of heaven.
DOES the reader believe he is saved?
DOES the reader believe he is NOT saved?
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
—1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
[Portions of this piece appeared originally in End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 7, 2022.]
- Winter Solstice 2020
- Summer Solstice 2022
- Another Pagan Celebration of Easter
- Halloween: The Pagan Season of Samhain
- Autumnal Equinox: Celebrating Mabon, Another Pagan Holiday, In THE WORLD’S MOST CHRISTIAN COUNTRY EVER!™
- Man Struggles Against God
- God is in Control
- The Nature of Spiritual Deception
- Tender Mercies of the Lord: Will Not Always Be Available
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
- DISOBEDIENCE and REBELLION: The Wisdom of Man OR the Word of God?
- Apostate Church: Breaking Every Chain
- Persecution, Tribulation, Troubles, Trials: What the Bible says to Christians
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-22. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2022. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.