“All men are liars.”
THE DONALD TRUMP SHOW
There’s a good reason the Corporate Media is called Satan’s Mouthpiece.
The Corporate Media was built to promote lies and stories, not the truth.
“Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.”
- The End Times Lie of Staged Newscasts
- END TIMES DECEPTION: The Staged False Reality of TV, Smartphones
- The Alternate Reality: TV and Corporate Media add to End Times Confusion
Perhaps no contemporary Corporate Media story line illustrates the staged, fake and phony nature of the Corporate Media “news” like the whole “2016 Donald Trump for President” story does.
This narrative was a tall order for Satan’s Mouthpiece (the Corporate Media) to pull off for a number of reasons.
- The media had to convince people that Donald Trump was something other than the self-centered bully he had portrayed and branded himself as.
- The media also had to convince people that Trump, a billionaire who achieved most of his wealth as the ultimate insider, was an “outsider” who wanted to change the very system that made him wealthy.
- To change these attitudes of the public, the media would be required to run thousands of hours of counter programming; to throw billions of dollars in free advertising in order to create a New Trump.
- The media would have to convince Americans that there was a sizable group of their fellow citizens who were supporting this obvious puppet of the very interests he claimed to now oppose.
- The media would have to explain WHY it had given a man who boasted he was worth “10 billion dollars” billions of dollars of FREE advertising and promotion in the months leading up to the primaries and during the primaries themselves.
- In addition, the media would have to explain WHY none of the other 16 candidates complained that Trump was receiving this in-kind advertising. The other candidates and their donors were having to raise millions of dollars to buy the same advertising the media creation of New Trump was receiving for free.
Measuring Donald Trump’s Mammoth Advantage in Free Media – Almost $2 billion dollars of FREE Corporate Media coverage vs. $10 million of ad time Trump has purchased.
Trump spends no money on ads because he doesn’t have to. He is a pure media creation and, like the Kardashians, survives because the unwarranted media coverage makes Donald Trump the story.
On one hand, the media is revealing this only because they have to: it’s too big and brash to hide.
On the other, they lie about it because they have to: the real story would reveal their true nature, their true purpose and give away the game when they are oh so very close to their 42-month season of triumph.
Donald Trump’s contempt for the press – This is a confusing little narrative which attempts to explain WHY the Corporate Media’s coverage has been so overwhelmingly obsequent; so overwhelmingly dishonest; so overwhelmingly pro-Trump.
In addition, it pretends to offer reasons the media has fallen all over itself in giving Donald Trump billions of dollars of free, unmerited media coverage in its attempts to portray Mr Trump as a candidate with popular appeal.
Despite using all of its many, many ways of shaping, bending, distorting and shattering the truth, this is one lie most Americans will find hard to believe.
In fact, the American people ought to file a class action suit against the government/Corporate Media for printing the libel that they support Donald Trump.
IF ever there was ONE story which the deceived masses finally shook their heads and shouted “Oh, come on! Even WE don’t believe this!” it’s this whole “The American people can’t help themselves: Donald Trump, Mr TV Billionaire Insider, is one popular guy!” propaganda campaign.
Many voters do not know ANYONE who supports (or even likes) Donald Trump-though the Corporate Media tries to explain this away by proposing that all Americans live in their “own little world,” isolated from any who think differently than themselves.
That is because outside of the manufactured world of Corporate Media news, very, very, very, very few do support Donald Trump.
Of course, at some point, Donald Trump will fall by the wayside and his supposedly rabid supporters will be quickly forgotten by the same Corporate Media which created him.
“Ye are of your father the devil…there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.”
Satan’s Mouthpiece is naturally good at what it does (deception), so there’s an element of “They’ll believe anything we tell them!”
Just a reminder: it was PRIDE which got their boss tossed from his place in heaven.
“How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.”
Do not be deceived. Yet so many are.
“Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.”
Does the reader suspect he is surrounded by lies?
Will the reader choose to remain in darkness, deception and lies?
Or does the reader choose to know the truth?
Will the reader choose for his family to remain in darkness as well?
Many KNOW they are being lied to.
Yet they have believed lies which make them hesitant to turn to the ONLY source of the truth.
It’s not yet too late to turn to the ONLY source of ALL truth: God’s Word.
“But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.”
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
“Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him.”
[Portions of this piece first appeared in End Times Prophecy Headlines: March 16, 2016.]
- America as a Christian Nation: Lies about America’s Past
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
by Mondo Frazier
–with Jeremiah Jameson
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-16. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.