The pulpit wolves love to preach about America being “abandoned by God.”
Hard to abandon something that was never embraced. The USA was never embraced by God–regardless of what the pagans in the pulpits might preach.
- STATISTICS From the World’s Most Christian Nation–EVER™
- The Myth of America founded as a Christian Nation
- America as a Christian Nation Myth: Antichrist Thomas Jefferson
- USA is a Christian Nation: It’s Like a Brand Name, Not a Description
- Persecution, Tribulation, Troubles, Trials: What the Bible says to Christians
- America as a Christian Nation: Lies about America’s Past
When God abandons a Nation by John MacArthur – When that happens, some of the ones in the pulpit will preach that one can take the mark of the beast and still be saved–like MacArthur and others are doing. Of course one of the biggest boosts to this doctrine was the Left Behind series, where one of the characters denies Jesus, “is forced” to take the mark and yet does “undercover work for God.”
Yeah, that’s what people will tell themselves: “I’ll do some secret work for God! He’ll understand! I’ll repent! No, wait, I don’t have anything to repent of! He’s a loving God, right?”
In the Left Behind books, “forced” to take the mark means “forced to take the mark to stay alive”–as the Bible says many, many, many people alive at the time will do. No one is forced to take the mark. The overcomers from the kingdom of heaven don’t take the mark: they counter the dragon with the word of their testimony of Jesus and they love not their lives to death.
“And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren [Satan] is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.”
The Bible is very clear about the consequences to all who take the beast’s mark–though men are so used to twisting scripture to fit their needs, it will not be so clear to many.
“And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.”
Look up the word APOSTASY. Where do you suppose we got that word? According to Merriam-Webster, it’s from the
“Middle English apostasie, from Late Latin apostasia, from Greek, literally, revolt, from aphistasthai to revolt.”
And while revolt is being preached in the American media and in many American pulpits, it’s not only a revolt against civil authorities. It’s a revolt against God.
“And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.”
—1 Samuel 8:7
The work of justifying revolt and rebellion is going on right now at thousands of places, both large and small. Some of the ones undermining scripture think they do God’s work.
“The ends justifies the means.”
My prayer is that God opens their eyes–of at least one or two–before it is too late.
The USA has been abandoned by God?
God will not have to abandon a country which practiced rebellion against His Word since before it became a nation.
As always, God will leave that nation to its own devices. That alone is enough to guarantee that nation’s destruction.
THERE is still time to change direction (repent) and place one’s trust in Almighty God and His Son, Jesus Christ.
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:”
—2 Corinthians 4:3
- The Great End Times Revolt and Rebellion Against God and Jesus Christ
- End Times Choice: Rebellion, Revolt and Revolution OR Submission to God
- Revolt, Rebellion and Revolution in the End Times
- Counterfeit Christians, Rebellion and Worldly Kingdoms
- Alienation, Anarchy and Rebellion in the End Times
- Brexit, Trump: Revolt and Rebellion Are in the Air
- Flags of Rebellion in a Land of Rebellion
- Brexit, Trump: Revolt and Rebellion Are in the Air
- End Times Apostasy is Rebellion Against God Almighty and Jesus Christ
- Rebellion: The Call of the Wild Rebel
- Breaking Every Chain: The End Times Rebellion
- Rebellion and Witchcraft: The End Times Corruption of the Family
- Apostate Church: Breaking Every Chain
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
image: ETPR file/pd
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-16. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.