So many use the expression of a “journey” to characterize finding the truth of this world.
The world is a wicked place–almost too wicked to imagine.
“…the whole world lieth in wickedness.”
Yes, it is very sad to relate such information–but the world will not tell on itself.
And those who do know better are usually in on the con themselves.
Exploring such a hideous place as the world involves very little adventure.
The only adventure to be found in such an enterprise is avoiding the clutches of such an experienced grabber-of-men (as the world surely is).
HOW much longer will such a circumstance prevail?
“But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.”
In these present times, IF someone embarks upon a “journey to find the truth,” one will most likely only find lies and deception. This is because the world–for the most part–does not believe the only source of truth: God’s Word.
Therefore, their journey leads to lies and to men who make their living telling such lies.
What chance of success does the reader believe such a journey will experience?
IS the reader looking for the truth?
OR is the reader looking for something to say when the topic of discussion turns to “looking for the truth“?
IS the reader on a “journey” to find the truth?
WHERE does the reader believe such a journey will lead him?
HAS the reader discounted the only source of truth in a lost, deceptive and fallen world?
It is not YET too late: there is still time to change direction (repent), place your faith for the future entirely on Jesus Christ and enter the kingdom of heaven.
DOES the reader believe he is saved?
DOES the reader believe he is NOT saved?
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: Making a Choice
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The Power of God Unto Salvation
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The End Times Power of God Unleashed
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
- Choosing Lies Over the Truth
- Condemned to Living in a False Reality: Modern Man Lacks a Love of the Truth
- End Times Deception: Choosing the Truth Instead of the Same Old Lies
- Nothing New Under the Sun: Satan’s Same, Old Lies
- COMFORT AND TRUTH: A Few Lies About the Truth
- Modern Man and the Truth: Believing a Lie, Daily Torment and Affliction
- Separate from the World: What does that Mean?
- Things of God or Things of This World: The Most Important Choice of End Times Man
[Portions of this piece appeared originally in End Times Prophecy Headlines: February 5, 2018.]
- Constructing One’s Own Reality Begins with Self-Deception
- The Nature of Spiritual Deception
- Satan Has Counterfeited the Christian Church
- The Normalizing of Illegitimate Supernatural Power in the End Times
- The Powerless Churches: Church Folk and Their Lack of God’s Power
- Spiritual Deception and the Holy Spirit
- PRAYER: A Few Thoughts on Prayer and Praying
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
image: bplanet, FreeDigitalPhotos.net
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-18. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
RE: our link disclaimer: there are links, from time-to-time which appear on this site which we neither approve nor endorse. The frequency of these types of links will no doubt grow worse. All effort is made to remove such links when we become aware of them.]