“And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:”
“For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.”
The serpent told Eve two lies in the Garden: “You will not die” and “You will be gods.”
Satan is still telling those same two lies today. The reason the devil is still telling those same two lies is because fallen man still believes them. Even though the devil is a liar, men listen to his two lies.
“Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.”
The following are some fairly recent headlines which feature the two lies of the serpent.
- How to live to be 100!
- “You are Gods”
- Humans will soon live to be 500: Google bosses fund astonishing quest for ETERNAL LIFE
- WE ARE AS GODS AND HAVE TO GET GOOD AT IT
- 10 Reasons you can live to be 500-years-old
- Mine eyes have seen the glory: We are as gods!
- Transhumanist CEO wants to help you live forever
- Tech titan believes people should live forever
- You will live forever: Science and Judaism wrestle with eternal life
- ‘Everyone is God’ is the common truth behind world religion
IF the reader pays attention, it won’t be too long until he notices one of the two lies of the serpent repeated in the Corporate Media (Satan’s Mouthpiece). One would think that mankind would learn the two lies and cease being deceived.
But the Bible declares that men will continue being deceived until the very end.
“In whom the god of this world [Satan] hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.”
—2 Corinthians 4:4
Have you come to the truth? Or are you still blinded by the lies of the god of this world?
“Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:”
–1 Corinthians 15:3-4
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
- Satan: Resisting the God of This World
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Deception: What to Do and What Not to Do
- Satan and the Bible: The Dragon Tries to Discredit God’s Word
- Satan’s Signs and Lying Wonders of the End Times
- Demons USA: Demons in Everyday Life
- Nuclear Holocaust: The End of the World According to Satan
- Satan: What does the Bible say about Satan, the Devil?
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-15. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
36 thoughts on “The Two Lies of the Serpent: Still Being Told Today”