“Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:”
Christmas is a time of paganism BUT Christmas is also a time of good cheer.
There is some confusion that paganism is all dour darkness and dreary times.
It is not.
Paganism can be bright and cheery. But make no mistake: though one be bright and cheery and wish others well for the season, one is not necessarily a Christian.
With its pagan traditions, rituals, symbols and practices, Christmas serves as a graphic reminder of the true orientation of the United States of America.
But it matters not the whole countryside is pagan.
It matters not the whole world lies in evil.
“And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.”
God Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth, is in total control.
Always has been; always will be.
Pagans wish others “Merry Christmas.”
Pagans hope for the best for their children and friends.
Pagans are just not saved.
For Christmas 2016, it is the fondest Christmas wish that well-meaning pagans throughout this pagan land might be saved and experience the rich and tender mercies of the LORD and His Son, Jesus Christ.
THERE is still time to change direction (repent) and place one’s trust in Almighty God and His Son, Jesus Christ.
REMINDER: Christmas is a time of year when the gospel receives less lip service than any other. Share the real gospel of Jesus Christ all times, but especially during the time supposedly set aside for the celebration of the Savior of the world.
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:”
—2 Corinthians 4:3
- Christmas 2015: Christmas in America
- Christmas 2014: Christmas in America
- Christmas is a Pagan Holiday, Not the Birthday of Jesus Christ
- The Spirit of Christmas is the Spirit of Deception
- Christians and Christmas
- Eliminating Public Displays of Christmas
- WAR ON CHRISTMAS: The Phony War
- BLACK FRIDAY and the SEASON OF GREED: A Uniquely American Holiday
- SEASON OF GREED: Only 13 More Days!
- Black Friday: Celebrating the Season of Greed
- BLACK FRIDAY: Greed, Coveting and FUN!
- Christmas Day Quotes: 20 Christmas Quotes to Enjoy the Season by
- Christmas Day 2014 Quotes: 20 Quotes to Enjoy the Season By
- End Times Churches: Broken Beyond Repair
- The End Times Church of the Tares
- Rapid Response Teams: Part of the Apostate Church of the Tares
- Many Shall be Offended: The End Times Church of the Tares
- Satan Has Counterfeited the Christian Church
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
image: ETPR/sattva, FreeDigitalPhotos.net/ETPR
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-16. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.