“It’s complicated ” is something the reader will hear more and more as time goes by.
WHY does the world want those who dwell in it to believe so many situations are SO”complicated“–never mind that this was something which was heard so much less frequently in the past?
- Should GM Create an EV Spinoff? It’s Complicated
- Could a Dragon spacecraft fly humans to the Moon? It’s complicated
- How should fans react to Kanye’s perceived betrayals? It’s complicated
- Can Neil Young block Trump from using his songs? It’s complicated
- Canada and China: It’s complicated
If the reader pays the least bit of attention, he will find himself stumbling over that particular phrase (“It’s complicated“) during many more occasions.
Here are a few tips for when the reader sees the phrase “It’s complicated” headlining a Corporate Media piece:
- Whenever the phrase “It’s complicated” is used, the reader should prepare himself to hear an EXPLANATION of some sort: about a process, a product, a situation, someone’s behavior.
- In addition, the reader should prepare to hear a convoluted EXPLANATION, full of twists and turns, with a GREAT number of VERY, VERY conflicted details.
- There is a very good chance the reader will hear an EXPLANATION which rambles on and on–until, many times, the reader loses the whole thread of the story being told!
There is one other time the reader will hear the phrase “It’s complicated.”
And that is when either 1) events have happened so quickly that a more simple EXPLANATION could not be manufactured in time; OR, 2) the media is caught with two of its stories diametrically opposed, creating an impossible situation and leaving SOME of the media’s customers scratching their heads and demanding how this could be.
It is at such times as these that the best strategy is to confuse those who are asking so many inconvenient questions.
Sometimes the media uses highly technical JARGON in an effort to baffle those who have questions.
Other times, the media resorts to an “It’s complicated” story line–with the more complications the better.
Why has Satan’s Mouthpiece (the Corporate Media) resorted more and more to such tactics lately?
HAS the reader noticed the increase in the number of times he is told a situation is “complicated“?
HAS the reader just assumed that such “complications” are now a part of everyday, normal life?
It is not YET too late: there is still time to change direction (repent), place your faith (hope) for the future entirely on Jesus Christ and enter the kingdom of heaven.
DOES the reader believe he is saved?
DOES the reader believe he is NOT saved?
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: Making a Choice
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The Power of God Unto Salvation
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The End Times Power of God Unleashed
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
[Portions of this piece appeared originally in End Times Prophecy Headlines: August 17, 2020.]
- Man Struggles Against God
- God is in Control
- The Nature of Spiritual Deception
- Tender Mercies of the Lord: Will Not Always Be Available
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
- DISOBEDIENCE and REBELLION: The Wisdom of Man OR the Word of God?
- Apostate Church: Breaking Every Chain
- Persecution, Tribulation, Troubles, Trials: What the Bible says to Christians
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
image: Wikimedia Commons/pd
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-20. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
[NOTE: The following articles are from a service. We neither endorse nor at times have much control over them–although we do, of course, enjoy articles originating from this website on this service. Some articles illustrate points made in ETPR articles; some are merely for the reader’s edification or education.
ALL such links appearing in End Times Prophecy Headlines, such as those below, should originate at ETPR.
RE: our link disclaimer: there are links, from time-to-time which appear on this site which we neither approve nor endorse. The frequency of these types of links will no doubt grow worse. All effort is made to remove such links when we become aware of them.]