MORE PRODUCT PLACEMENT AS “NEWS“
The reader can know that he is watching barely-disguised product placement passed off as “news” when the product’s name–as well as visuals of the products–is displayed prominently throughout the story.
This product placement-as-news advertising usually features “name brand” products from major manufacturers.
Such advertising is usually featured on local newscasts but it also figures prominently in the “jokes” of the late night comics.
FAKE TIDE STORY 2013 – Why Is An Epidemic Of Thievery Sweeping America? – It’s been two years ago that this writer first started writing about the tidal wave of fake stories involving the laundry detergent TIDE.
Most of these stories are peddled to local news stations and they run the thinly-disguised commercials as news pieces. A few years ago, it was a raft of stories about TIDE being used as payment for drugs.
It was stories about how thieves wanted TIDE so badly, they were loading up grocery carts full of the junk and pushing them out the doors of stores at TOP SPEED!
This time around, it people stealing TIDE again. These stories always feature prominent shots of jugs of TIDE.
Still, there are hundreds who pass the stories along as if they are real. Seems like this calls for an article.
Not that it will matter.
This writer has had people who knew nothing of the story argue because they saw the advertisement/story on their phone–so it had to be TRUE!
Deception is rampant in 2013 America. There are hundreds of indicators.
Fake TIDE stories are only one of them.
MORE: Product Placement, False Reality, Sin and Slavery
MORE: The End Times Lie of Staged Newscasts
FAKE NEWS 2016
The Plague of fake news is getting worse and here’s HOW to protect yourself
The rise of social media has had many upsides, but one downside has been the spread of misinformation. Fake news has become a plague on the Web, especially on social networks like Facebook.
Fake news on social media is mostly invented by the same folks who have been professionally inventing news on the TV and int the papers for decades.
SELLING THE STORY: ABC NEWS investigates doctored crime scene
5 stunning fake news stories which reached millions – Those who deal in fake news regularly run such stories in order to boost their own credibility with the gullible and deceived.
ABC News investigates producer for FAKING live TV shot of kidnapped woman crime scene by stringing police tape in background
HOW to spot a fake US election claim
The reader surely has heard of the many times the “news” has enhanced (or even staged) events for broadcast. If the reader is ignorant of these happenings, a little time with an online search engine will familiarize him with these many events.
MORE: The End Times Lie of Staged Newscasts
MORE: FALSE REALITY AND ILLUSION QUOTES: 20 Quotes about Manufactured Reality
POLLS: The Fiction of Polls and Public Opinion
WHY you should calm down about the polls
DOES the reader believe the world which has been constructed by those who control the flow of information is real?
DOES the reader wonder if he has been deceived?
WOULD the reader like to know the truth?
Time is Running Out: Today is the Day of Salvation
End Time Rising: Running out of Time
Make Your Calling and Election Sure: End Times Survival
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:”
—2 Corinthians 4:3
[Portions of this piece originally appeared in End Times Prophecy Headlines: November 5, 2013 and End Times Prophecy Headlines: November 7, 2016.]
- Virtual Reality and other Simulated Realities Are End Times Deceptions
- FALSE REALITY AND ILLUSION QUOTES: 20 Quotes about Manufactured Reality
- When Men Cease to Believe the Truth, They will Believe Anything
- Hollywood, Image, Glamour, Illusion and the Occult
- The We-Are-Living-in-the-Matrix Scam
- Matrix-Style Simulation? NO, It’s Another, False Reality
- William Gibson, Alternate Reality and the End Times Deception
- Rich, Celebrated and Possessed: The Deception of Possession
- False Realities: Willingly Deceived
- The Everyday Manipulation of Reality
- Product Placement, False Reality, Sin and Slavery
- False Reality is the Beginning of End Times Deception
- END TIMES DECEPTION: The Staged False Reality of TV, Smartphones
- Altered Spiritual Perception: The Altered Spiritual Reality in American Churches
- The World is Not as it Appears
- The End Times Lie of Staged Newscasts
- End Times Deception: Donald Trump, the Media and False Reality
- The Alternate Reality: TV and Corporate Media add to End Times Confusion
- Altered Perception is Deception by Another Name
- The Smothering, Ubiquitous Deception of the End Times
- END TIMES DECEPTION: Tell Me a Story
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
1- ETPR/Surachai, FreeDigitalPhotos.net/ETPR
2- ETPR/Stuart Miles, FreeDigitalPhotos.net/ETPR
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-16. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
One thought on “FAKE NEWS: Product Placement, Staged Events as “News””
Never liked Facebook or any other social media for that matter