THE LIFE YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD
Occasionally, an article appears in the media which illustrates a much larger theme.
Mr Consiglio admitted his initial anger was targeted at the unknown man, saying he thought he was going to kill him for ruining his life.
The man in question, Mr Consiglio, thought the ‘unknown man’ was ‘ruining his life.’
Mr Consiglio was wrong, however.
The unknown man was only guilty of HELPING to ruin the life Mr Consiglio THOUGHT he had.
IF Mr Consiglio actually had the life he THOUGHT he had, the unknown man would not have been able to be a factor in it.
Mr Consiglio’s imagined life included a wife who was faithful.
His real life?
Mr Consiglio is not alone: he is only one of millions who do not have the lives they imagine they have.
They, like Mr Consiglio, live in a false reality. ALL information sources contribute to this artificial reality, as well as Mr Consiglio’s wife and Mr Consiglio himself contributed to his artificial view of the world around him.
YET, Mr Consiglio must have felt that something in his imagined life was not right.
After all, he spied on his wife with a drone-mounted camera.
The world has some advice to those who desire to know the truth about their lives.
“Ignorance is bliss.”
Again, there are millions in the same situation as Mr Consiglio. The one thing that separates those deceived masses from Mr. Consiglio?
Most do not have his ambition to know a little corner of the truth in the everyday deception they help engineer.
Because men do not believe the truth, they do not know what the problem with modern life is.
Because men do not know what the problem with modern life is, they will not find a solution.
Because they are deceived and cannot find the answers to their problems, the masses are bound for disappointments at every turn.
It’s little wonder the masses deceive themselves.
“Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked”
THE LIFE ONE HAS vs THE LIFE ONE THINKS HE HAS.
The only way to know the difference is to know the truth.
“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”
The end times are a time of great deception.
One reason this is so is because the masses WANT to be deceived.
The masses do not want to know their actual state.
The masses crave comfort: they just want to “live their lives.”
“I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.”
DOES the reader notice the many things in his life which “do not add up“?
DOES the reader find himself frequently saying “That doesn’t make any sense“?
There is still time to change direction (repent) and place one’s trust in Almighty God.
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:”
—2 Corinthians 4:3
[Portions of this piece originally appeared in End Times Prophecy Headlines: November 17, 2016.]
- FALSE REALITY AND ILLUSION QUOTES: 20 Quotes about Manufactured Reality
- Hollywood, Image, Glamour, Illusion and the Occult
- False Realities: Willingly Deceived
- The We-Are-Living-in-the-Matrix Scam
- Matrix-Style Simulation? NO, It’s Another, False Reality
- Virtual Reality and other Simulated Realities Are End Times Deceptions
- William Gibson, Alternate Reality and the End Times Deception
- Rich, Celebrated and Possessed: The Deception of Possession
- The Everyday Manipulation of Reality
- Product Placement, False Reality, Sin and Slavery
- False Reality is the Beginning of End Times Deception
- END TIMES DECEPTION: The Staged False Reality of TV, Smartphones
- Altered Spiritual Perception: The Altered Spiritual Reality in American Churches
- The World is Not as it Appears
- The End Times Lie of Staged Newscasts
- End Times Deception: Donald Trump, the Media and False Reality
- The Alternate Reality: TV and Corporate Media add to End Times Confusion
- Altered Perception is Deception by Another Name
- The Smothering, Ubiquitous Deception of the End Time
- When Men Cease to Believe the Truth, They will Believe Anything
- END TIMES DECEPTION: Tell Me a Story
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
image: iosphere, FreeDigitalPhotos.net
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-16. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.