Has the reader become aware of the following, growing social phenomena?
PERHAPS it occurs after a person has travelled over a bumpy, unfixed road filled with potholes?
PERHAPS it has happened after a person failed to get a signal for his cellphone?
PERHAPS it has come about after a person’s Internet has crashed for the fourth or fifth time that evening?
The person THEN throws their hands up in the air and declares, “This is nothing but a third-world country!”
One might get the idea that these thoughts about America becoming a third-world country might be just honest reactions to meeting the Frustration of the Day.
Except the Frustration of the Day appears to be following some sort of government/media campaign: a campaign which has been going on for the past seven or eight or nine years.
- Why does our infrastructure resemble a Third-World Country’s?
- How America Is A Third World Country
- Is America a third world country?
- Six Ways America Is Like a Third-World Country
- Is America Becoming a Third World Country? (VIDEO)
And a campaign which continues to roll along today
- Is the US considered a third world country?
- COVID-19 Exposes the US as a Third-World Country
- Trump calls US ‘third world country’ in latest attack on election results
- America is a Third World country now
SO, the next time the reader is tempted to describe a failing of the USA like that of a “Third World country,” it is important to keep one thing in mind.
Come on! Be a ‘team player!’ Wait until you see where this is all leading!
HAS the reader recently heard the USA described as a “third world country“?
WHAT did the reader think about that declaration?
It is not YET too late: there is still time to change direction (repent), place your faith (hope) for the future entirely on Jesus Christ and enter the kingdom of heaven.
DOES the reader believe he is saved?
DOES the reader believe he is NOT saved?
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: Making a Choice
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The Power of God Unto Salvation
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The End Times Power of God Unleashed
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
[Portions of this piece appeared originally in End Times Prophecy Headlines: April 5, 2021.]
- Man Struggles Against God
- God is in Control
- The Nature of Spiritual Deception
- Tender Mercies of the Lord: Will Not Always Be Available
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
- DISOBEDIENCE and REBELLION: The Wisdom of Man OR the Word of God?
- Apostate Church: Breaking Every Chain
- Persecution, Tribulation, Troubles, Trials: What the Bible says to Christians
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-21. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2021. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
[NOTE: The following articles are from a service. We neither endorse nor at times have much control over them–although we do, of course, enjoy articles originating from this website on this service. Some articles illustrate points made in ETPR articles; some are merely for the reader’s edification or education.
ALL such links appearing in End Times Prophecy Headlines, such as those below, should originate at ETPR.
RE: our link disclaimer: there are links, from time-to-time which appear on this site which we neither approve nor endorse. The frequency of these types of links will no doubt grow worse. All effort is made to remove such links when we become aware of them.]