“God looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, that did seek God. Every one of them is gone back: they are altogether become filthy; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.”
There are NONE who DESERVE eternal salvation.
Most of all, those FEW who have obtained eternal salvation KNOW this.
Those FEW understand that they did NOTHING to earn eternal salvation.
“For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.”
The few KNOW they are saved ONLY by the GREAT GRACE AND MERCY OF GOD.
“Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost”
Those FEW who have been granted eternal salvation KNOW that NO MAN is saved without the GREAT GRACE and MERCY OF GOD.
Those FEW who have been blessed with eternal salvation KNOW that they have been given their blessing ENTIRELY due to God’s mercy and NOT by any righteous acts they think they have performed.
“Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.”
Those FEW who have been saved from eternal torment KNOW that ALL men deserve God’s judgment–even if God saves a few because of His great, unending mercy.
“As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.”
ALL men are sinners.
NO man is a “good person.”
But FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST put those who are saved in line to experience the great mercy of God.
So: IF the reader has NOT experienced the new birth; the transformation; the regeneration which makes him a completely different person with a completely different outlook; AND that reader has genuine, sincere, true FAITH in Jesus Christ (not just the name of “Jesus” on his lips), the reader’s day will come.
AND it does not matter how bad/evil/wicked/foolish the reader has been to that point.
God’s great mercy triumphs over ALL.
Have faith and eternal salvation will be just around the corner!
DOES the reader believe that he will spend eternity in heaven if he a “good person” or he “tries to be a good person“?
It is not YET too late: there is still time to change direction (repent), place your faith (hope) for the future entirely on Jesus Christ and enter the kingdom of heaven.
DOES the reader believe he is saved?
DOES the reader believe he is NOT saved?
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: Making a Choice
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The Power of God Unto Salvation
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The End Times Power of God Unleashed
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
[Portions of this piece appeared originally in End Times Prophecy Headlines: March 23, 2020.]
- The Importance of God’s Mercy (Grace)
- Grace and Mercy Abound
- The Mercy of the Lord
- Sincerely Seek the Mercy of the LORD: Do Not Wait, Do Not Delay
- Tender Mercies of the Lord: Will Not Always Be Available
- God’s Grace Misunderstood: License to Sin
- Blessed Is the Man Unto Whom the LORD Imputeth Not Iniquity – Part One
- Blessed Is the Man Whom the LORD Imputeth Not Iniquity – Part Two
- Salvation: Grace of God has Appeared to ALL Men
- Does it Do Any Good for the Wicked to Pray to God?
- The Wicked Shall Not Prosper
- The Wicked Will Be Afflicted: A Promise
- Man Struggles Against God
- God is in Control
- The Nature of Spiritual Deception
- Tender Mercies of the Lord: Will Not Always Be Available
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
- DISOBEDIENCE and REBELLION: The Wisdom of Man OR the Word of God?
- Apostate Church: Breaking Every Chain
- Persecution, Tribulation, Troubles, Trials: What the Bible says to Christians
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
image: ETPR file/pd
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-20. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
[NOTE: The following articles are from a service. We neither endorse nor at times have much control over them–although we do, of course, enjoy articles originating from this website on this service. Some articles illustrate points made in ETPR articles; some are merely for the reader’s edification or education.
ALL such links appearing in End Times Prophecy Headlines, such as those below, should originate at ETPR.
RE: our link disclaimer: there are links, from time-to-time which appear on this site which we neither approve nor endorse. The frequency of these types of links will no doubt grow worse. All effort is made to remove such links when we become aware of them.]