Every day, DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY, various stories known as STUDIES make their way into the Corporate Media (Satan’s Mouthpiece).
Most of these studies claim to be of a scientific/medical nature.
ALL of these studies claim to present the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
STUDIES appear to be marked by their appeal to OBJECTIVENESS: the ‘study’ is more of a REFEREE than a PRIME MOVER.
EVERY ‘study’ is STRICT in its even-handed approach to collecting data: the study only serves to OBJECTIVELY gather and compile information in the latest, most SCIENTIFIC manner possible.
STUDIES do NOT manipulate or wangle their information: ‘studies’ supposedly ONLY report what they objectively find.
Most of these studies seem to be largely IGNORED by those who come across them. This can be proved by the number of studies which are totally hilarious in nature OR which contradict the supposedly careful accumulation of knowledge issued by another study ON THE EXACT SAME TOPIC which was published the day before.
A few good examples may be had by looking at recent ‘studies’ on Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Alzheimer’s disease linked to circadian rhythm – new research in mice
- Early study investigates possible pathway for Alzheimer’s treatment
- Do the sleeping habits of Donald Trump, Elon Musk and The Rock hold clues to fighting dementia? Study on mice finds genes that allow people to thrive on four hours sleep slow plaque build-up in brain
- Cognitive Decline Is a Key Indicator of Lifespan in Alzheimer’s Disease
- Study: Mechanism linking type 2 diabetes to Alzheimer’s disease
- KTU researchers improve an algorithm that detects Alzheimer’s disease from MRI images
- Study unveils new protein-related changes in the brain of patients with Alzheimer’s disease
But what are these studies, really?
‘Studies’ allow the many faceless writers from Satan’s Mouthpiece (the Corporate Media) to present their opinions, propaganda points and/or stories surrounded by a layer of strict scientific research.
Because ‘studies’ are seemingly CEASELESS, ‘studies’ pile up, one atop the other.
Most ‘studies’ are quickly forgotten–even by those who concoct them.
The only TWO places ‘studies’ LIVE ON is 1) in the musty containers which are media archives; and, 2) in the memories of those who cling to the studies’ findings–with which they vehemently agree–in order to cite them during the next argument on the matter.
The reader should understand: it does not matter in the least what the TOPIC of the ‘study’ may be. The supposed causes are many and diverse. The claimed cures are like a carnival barker’s come-on: as universal in their claimed performance as in their actual ineffectiveness. The ‘research’ cited in the ‘study’ is usually hard to replicate because little information is given on that regard in the studies’ promotional materials.
Regardless of the laugh-ability of STUDIES, the reader can rest assured of ONE thing.
“Studies’ are a HALLMARK of the deceptive Corporate Media.
For at least the short term: studies will continue to pour from the media tomorrow much as they do today; much as they did in yesteryear.
DOES the reader notice the many studies which pour forth EVERY DAY?
DOES the reader observe the unwritten rule to IGNORE ANY STUDIES WITH WHICH HE DOES NOT AGREE?
It is not YET too late: there is still a LITTLE time to change direction (repent), place your faith (hope) for the future entirely on Jesus Christ and enter the kingdom of heaven.
DOES the reader believe he is saved?
Make Your Calling and Election Sure: End Times Survival
DOES the reader believe he is NOT saved?
Time is Running Out: Today is the Day of Salvation
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
A Reminder: The Gospel is Simple
MORE: Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
[Portions of this piece appeared originally in End Times Prophecy Headlines: March 16, 2022.]
- Relying on the Authorities of This World
- OREOS AND COCAINE: Trusting Studies and Experts Over the Word of God
- Studies: Some cancer treatments can be skipped
- Man Struggles Against God
- God is in Control
- Tender Mercies of the Lord: Will Not Always Be Available
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
- DISOBEDIENCE and REBELLION: The Wisdom of Man OR the Word of God?
- Apostate Church: Breaking Every Chain
- Persecution, Tribulation, Troubles, Trials: What the Bible says to Christians
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
image: Image by Pexels from Pixabay.com
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-19. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
[NOTE: The following articles are from a service. We neither endorse nor at times have much control over them–although we do, of course, enjoy articles originating from this website on this service. Some articles illustrate points made in ETPR articles; some are merely for the reader’s edification or education.
ALL such links appearing in End Times Prophecy Headlines, such as those below, should originate at ETPR.
RE: our link disclaimer: there are links, from time-to-time which appear on this site which we neither approve nor endorse. The frequency of these types of links will no doubt grow worse. All effort is made to remove such links when we become aware of them.]