Not too long ago, someone asked a sincere question which had been asked before.
“Why doesn’t anyone take the warnings in the Bible seriously?”
This is a GREAT question–even though it’s been asked before–for a number of reasons.
1- The question is a good one because it is a legitimate question.
A number of clear, Biblical warnings made (in some cases) several thousand years ago are being ignored EVEN THOUGH they are happening before end times man’s very eyes.
2- The question is a good one because men are naturally curious about those who ignore information which could lead to those individual’s self-preservation.
3- The question is a good one because it demonstrates God the Creator showing mercy to His creation (man) by warning him in plenty of time for man to make the necessary changes to save himself.
“Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?”
SO, why doesn’t end times man pay attention to ANY of the many Biblical warnings which could save him a number of problems in the future?
A great deal of the answer depends on to which group end times man belongs.
- IF an end times man is one of the few who is born again spiritually, then he DOES heed the Biblical warnings because he KNOWS God’s Word to be true.
- IF an end times man is a worker of iniquity, then he does NOT heed the Biblical warnings because he erroneously does NOT believe God’s Word.
- IF an end man is part of the great mass of unsaved humanity, he does NOT pay attention to the Biblical warnings because he has been taught that God’s Word is only a collection of stories compiled by man. Because this man does NOT believe God’s Word, he is FORCED to rely on the deceptions provided by the workers of iniquity–which he believes to be true.
In addition, end times man will NOT–at some point–believe the truth, though he might witness himself–because God will send a “strong delusion” to ALL those who do not have a love of the truth.
So that those foolish souls will NOT be saved.
“Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.”
Wait on the LORDBasically, God is saying “You wanted to believe lies? You desired your own comfort rather than the truth? Okay, I’ll fix it so you won’t have any choice in the matter!”
ALL who believed not the truth will be damned.
But that is no big deal when so many are deceived about damnation.
These are the reasons for end times man completely ignoring warnings which could help end times man avoid his own destruction.
DOES the reader believe in end times warnings from the BIble?
DOES the reader instead believe in the many warnings from smiling faces in the pulpits?
DOES the reader NOT believe the Bible?
It is not YET too late: there is still time to change direction (repent), place your faith (hope) for the future entirely on Jesus Christ and enter the kingdom of heaven.
DOES the reader believe he is saved?
DOES the reader believe he is NOT saved?
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: Making a Choice
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The Power of God Unto Salvation
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The End Times Power of God Unleashed
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
[Portions of this piece appeared originally in End Times Prophecy Headlines: September 21, 2020.]
- A Better Warning?
- Words of Warning
- Biblical Warnings and Incomplete Information
- Warning the Lost: Ignorance VS Obedience
- The Thankless Warning of the Deceived
- Will the World Heed Any End Times Bible Warnings?
- IF ONLY Modern Man Heeded the Words of Jesus Christ
- Mockers and Scoffers: End Times Warnings are Unheeded
- END TIMES WARNINGS: Trying to Warn the Deceived
- Beware False Prophets: End Times Warning Unheeded by Many
- Man Struggles Against God
- God is in Control
- The Nature of Spiritual Deception
- Tender Mercies of the Lord: Will Not Always Be Available
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
- DISOBEDIENCE and REBELLION: The Wisdom of Man OR the Word of God?
- Apostate Church: Breaking Every Chain
- Persecution, Tribulation, Troubles, Trials: What the Bible says to Christians
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-20. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
[NOTE: The following articles are from a service. We neither endorse nor at times have much control over them–although we do, of course, enjoy articles originating from this website on this service. Some articles illustrate points made in ETPR articles; some are merely for the reader’s edification or education.
ALL such links appearing in End Times Prophecy Headlines, such as those below, should originate at ETPR.
RE: our link disclaimer: there are links, from time-to-time which appear on this site which we neither approve nor endorse. The frequency of these types of links will no doubt grow worse. All effort is made to remove such links when we become aware of them.]