End Times Prophecy Report.com
November 8, 2022
“And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.”
“The best way to keep a prisoner from escaping is to make sure he never knows he’s in prison.”
“Most people want security in this world, not liberty.”
—H. L. Mencken
“Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it’s always something —if it’s not one thing, it’s another.”
“Meet the new boss…same as the old boss.”
–The Who, Won’t get fooled again
“What a day. It’s 53 and gloomy — like President Obama.”
–-David Letterman (2014)
“Security researchers have reportedly discovered that recently indicted former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort used “bond007” as one of his computer passwords. He also signed his checks “From Russia with Love.”
–-Seth Meyers (2017)
“There’s a whiff of the lynch mob or the lemming migration about any overlarge concentration of like-thinking individuals, no matter how virtuous their cause.”
“The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.”
Others might insist that a five-minute conversation with one of the political puppets is the best argument against democracy.
“But actually, he thought as he readjusted the Ministry of Plenty’s figures, it was not even forgery. It was merely the substitution of one piece of nonsense for another. Most of the material that you were dealing with had no connection with anything in the real world, not even the kind of connection that is contained in a direct lie. Statistics were just as much a fantasy in their original version as in their rectified version. A great deal of time you were expected to make them up out of your head.”
–-On changing government statistics – George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four
Do you believe the media? Then why do you believe their lying polls?
“Political campaigns today are all side shows, all honors, all bombast, glitter, and speeches. These are for the most part unrelated to the main business of studying the party scientifically, of supplying the public with party, candidate, platform, and performance, and selling the public these ideas and products.”
—Edward Bernays, Propaganda (1928)
“There is no public opinion. There is only published opinion.”
“But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.”
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.”
-—1 Corinthians 1:18-19
THE END TIMES WORLD IS A DARK, DARK PLACE. JESUS IS THE LIGHT.
The world–particularly the end times world–is a dark, dark place.
The darkness is caused by DECEPTION.
“And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.”
[One of the deceptions is the Satan-approved Bible translations which change 1JOHN 5:19 from “the whole world lieth in wickedness.” to “the whole world lies in the Wicked One.” But ANYONE who has studied the verse in the original Greek KNOWS that the original KJV translation is the CORRECT ONE.]
“For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.”
Though the world be covered in the darkness of deception, Jesus is the light of the world.
“And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.”
“…he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.”
“Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.”
Time is growing short.
Follow Jesus Christ.
Follow the light.
“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.”
–Franklin D. Roosevelt
“In the World Series, the Dodgers lost in seven games, but in L.A. they talk about baseball a little differently. Here they say, they say that the Dodgers were canceled after seven episodes.”
–-James Corden (2017)
A BAD ECONOMY MEANS MORE GOOD ECONOMIC STATISTICS
The government/media has been pumping out fake economic statistics–much like the Soviet Union did–for quite some time.
“Strong U.S. job growth, rising wages boost December rate hike prospects – Like the USSR, the USA will never run out of happy, fake statistics about how great life is.”
Nonfarm payrolls increased by 161,000 jobs last month amid gains in construction, healthcare and professional and business services, the Labor Department said on Friday. The closely watched employment report was published four days before the Nov. 8 presidential election.
The USA is mostly a third-world economy these days: few factories, a lot of natural resources being sold to other countries and its citizens scrambling to obtain fast food or other sub-minimum wage jobs.
BUT if one only went by what is featured in the media, one might think the USA was an economic powerhouse.
Instead of a mere shell of what it formerly was.
- Encouraging Happy Talk about the U.S. Economy Will Grow More As Job Prospects Grow Less
- America’s Soviet-Style Economic Propaganda
- Government Economic Propaganda Numbers
- Happy Happy Economic Chatter vs a Grinding Reality
- Dollar Stores and the USA’s Downward Slide
- America: A Sinking Ship
- Facts, Deceptions and Differing Reality
- Micro Economic Indicators vs Government-Media Economic Statistics
The ugly story of how corporate America convinced us to spend so much on water – It didn’t take much…
“A new study shows that despite previous estimates there are only 2 million rats living in New York City. I guess the other 10 million are commuting from New Jersey.”
–-Seth Meyers (2014)
“It is one of the great ironies of life that the only way to make marijuana legal is for stoners to leave the house to vote.”
–-Jimmy Kimmel (2015)
Satan’s Mouthpiece (the Corporate Media) has been LOADED with articles touting the huge POWERBALL jackpot and promoting the idea that ANYONE–even the reader (who never wins ANYTHING that big)–CAN WIN!
The talk is NOT of MILLIONS OF DOLLARS: the talk is of BILLIONS OF DOLLARS!
The stories published by Satan’s Mouthpiece cover nearly EVERY aspect of the giant prize–including many that would prove little more than small annoyances IF the reader won.
- Today’s Powerball jackpot is expected to hit a record $1.9 billion
- The $1.9 billion Powerball jackpot — the largest ever — is up for grabs. Here’s the tax bill if there’s a winner
- What are the luckiest Powerball numbers of 2022?
- World Record Powerball Jackpot Grows To $1.9 Billion
As was previously stated, the media drones on and on and on about JUST IMAGE IF YOU WIN!
- Powerball’s $1.9 billion jackpot is the biggest ever—but Mark Cuban and Kevin O’Leary disagree on what to do if you win
- Powerball madness: Residents of Utah flood Arizona stores for their chance to win $1.9 billion
- Financial advice if you win the Powerball jackpot
- What should you do if you win record Powerball drawing?
NOW, here’s a bit of COLD WATER to wake the reader from his dreams of easy money.
- It has been said that one’s chances of getting struck by lightning–TWICE IN THE SAME DAY–is still better than the chances of winning Powerball.
- ALL lottery games are schemes of man–which take from the (ignorant) MANY and give to the (elite) FEW. Something for the reader to keep in mind the next time he mistakenly believes that JUST ANYONE CAN WIN!
- WHY does the reader believe that Powerball (and ALL lotteries) jackpots are PROMOTED so heavily by the government’s media?
- WHY does the reader remember the stories of the Powerball winners whose money brought them nothing but misery? WHY does the reader believe the media has published and republished those stories?
So, ‘lotto fever’ will strike UNTIL THERE IS A WINNER, or UNTIL THE JACKPOT grows to a HUGE amount of money.
The media will be FULL of ‘What would you do with all of that (easy) money’ stories.
TRUE STORY: There was a regular player of the state lottery who would NOT play the lottery WHEN the jackpot hit a certain size.
He claimed he was waiting until it got bigger; until ‘it was worth playing for.’
Even though it was pointed out that ‘$10 million is a LOT more than you have now,’ he remained unconvinced.
His playing habits have remained unchanged UNTIL THIS PRESENT DAY.
Another TRUE STORY: One of the little ‘games’ non-lottery-obsessed folks play from time to time is guessing HOW LONG the government/media will stoke the fires of LOTTO FEVER by allowing the jackpot to accumulate HUGE amounts of money.
How long will the suspense go on?
Will the reader catch ‘lotto fever’?
Has the reader EVER suffered from this strange condition in the past?
Violent crime is a key midterm voting issue, but what does the data say? – Because media- or government-supplied ‘data’ is sooooo objective!
What it feels like to visit a fusion company lab on a day when wildfire smoke cloaks the horizon – LOT of narratives in this one…
“Bob Dylan’s grandson is going to release a rap album next year. The album is titled, “Yo, Yo, Yo, I’m Bob Dylan’s Grandson.”
- Mariah Carey, Martha Stewart wage friendly feud on celebrating Christmas early: ‘Cannot give up Thanksgiving’
- Biden feud with Big Oil ratchets up just as world needs more U.S. oil
- Inside Kelly Clarkson’s court war with ex Brandon Blackstock & feud with his iconic country music family ahead of CMAs
- Black Adam Set up a Superman Feud in the Most Unique Way
- Aaron Carter, Nick Carter Feud: Did Brothers Make Up Before ‘I Want Candy’ Singer’s Death?
Everyone LOVES to hear and see DRAMA, right?
And what is more dramatic than an apparent feud among the beautiful people, right?
Particularly if the “feud” is between celebrities, politicos or royal nabobs?
IN FACT, the rich and celebrated almost never disagree: they engage in feuds–sometimes for decades after they have ceased being celebrated for anything else.
What would the beautiful people do with themselves if not for their never-ending feuds?
Satan’s Mouthpiece (the Corporate Media) has always had a problem: what to do when too many of the rich and celebrated have NOTHING “newsworthy” to do. When the media gets tired of reporting what the rich and celebrated are wearing, they turn to the tried-and-true method of of fake “feuds” to generate cheap, plastic “news.”
One popular singer’s entire marketing campaign over the years seems to have been based on engaging in one “feud” after another. But, as the “victims” appear to be primarily the singer’s “fans,” it’s hard to get too worked up over the ruse.
Sports, politics and celebrity culture, European royalty–wherever the rich and celebrated congregate: these are the arenas where readers can most often find stories of “feuds.”
Oh–and pro wrestling…
One can depend on those who labor for the mystery of iniquity to act, in not only an EVIL manner, but also in a very repetitive one as well.
Case in point: when two followers of Satan are working together, one of the first things they do is establish that they 1-do not like each other; 2- they hate each other; or, 3- are fighting against one another.
Democrats and Republicans, Russia and the USA, members of the same family who toil together for evil ends, famous celebrities who are “feuding” with each other: it happens so often, one occasionally has to wonder, “Does Satan have a university or school where he teaches his followers these tricks?”
—-University of Satan
DON’T WORRY ABOUT CELL PHONES CAUSING CANCER
POWERBALL: Catch the Fever!
What to do if you win $1.2 billion Powerball? (VIDEO) – One of the ways government encourages Americans to sin: “IMAGE what you could do with all of that money IF you win.”
“New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is hoping to win re-election tomorrow, and polls show that he’s winning by a 19-point margin. Christie was really excited to hear that — but only because he thought someone said “margarine.”
–Jimmie Fallon (2013)
“There’s a rumor that the Today Show is going to hire Kate Middleton’s younger sister, Pippa, as a news correspondent. It goes to show you that if you work hard and go to journalism school, you’ll lose your dream job to a woman whose sister married a prince.”
–-Jimmy Fallon (2014)
“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”
“Climate change” is responsible for almost ANYTHING!
IF it is hot, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
IF it is cold, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
IF it is dry, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
IF it is wet, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
“Heads I win, tails you lose.”
“I’m old enough to remember when the air over American cities was a lot dirtier than it is now.”
–P. J. O’Rourke
…and now that it’s cleaner and more clear, the elite spin their fables, trying to create fear over “climate change.”
- End Times Topics: OCTOBER 2022
- End Times Topics: SEPTEMBER 2022
- End Times Topics: AUGUST 2022
- End Times Topics: JULY 2022
- End Times Topics: JUNE 2022
- End Time Topics: MAY 2022
- End Times Topics: April 2022
- End Times Topics: MARCH 2022
- End Times Topics: FEBRUARY 2022
- End Times Topics: JANUARY 2022
- End Times Topics: DECEMBER 2021
- End Times Topics: NOVEMBER 2021
- End Times Topics: OCTOBER 2021
- End Times Topics: SEPTEMBER 2021
- End Times Topics: AUGUST 2021
- End Times Topics: JULY 2021
- End Time Topics: JUNE 2021
- End Times Topics: MAY 2021
- End Times Topics: APRIL 2021
- End Times Topics: MARCH 2021
- End Times Topics: FEBRUARY 2021
- End Times Topics: JANUARY 2021
- End Times Topics: DECEMBER 2020
- End Times Topics: NOVEMBER 2020
- End Times Topics: OCTOBER 2020
- End Times Topics: SEPTEMBER 2020
- End Times Topics: AUGUST 2020
- End Times Topics: JULY 2020
- End Times Topics: JUNE 2020
- End Times Topics: MAY 2020
- End Times Topics: APRIL 2020
- End Times Topics: MARCH 2020
- End Times Topics: FEBRUARY 2020
- End Times Topics: JANUARY 2020
- End Times Topics: DECEMBER 2019
- End Times Topics: NOVEMBER 2019
- End Times Topics: OCTOBER 2019
- End Times Topics: SEPTEMBER 2019
- End Times Topics: AUGUST 2019
- End Times Topics: JULY 2019
- End Times Topics: June 2019
- End Times Topics: May 2019
- End Times Topics: April 2019
- End Times Topics: March 2019
- End Times Topics: February 2019
- End Time Topics: January 2019
- End Times Topics: December 2018
WEEK OF 11-06-2022
Witches gather at the Senior Center for some witchery fun – It’s all a bunch of ‘witchery fun’ until someone gets burned at the stake…
MEDIA NARRATIVES ALERT
“How can the reader know when the Corporate Media is lying to him (never mind the fact that the media is Satan’s Mouthpiece and Satan is the father of lies)? One easy way to tell is the use of “Why” and “How” in the headlines of an article. When the reader sees “Why?” or “How?” in the headline–occasionally “What” is used–that which follows will be a fairy tale, a narrative, a bedtime story spun by the media for the benefit of the media’s master. “Why” usually denotes an on-going narrative; “How” signifies a story line which explains past events. Not all narratives begin with “How” or “Why.” However, the most in-your-face, over-the-top ones usually do. ALL political “news” is narrative.
“American journalism (like the journalism of any other country) is predominantly paltry and worthless. Its pretensions are enormous, but its achievements are insignificant.”
― H.L. Mencken
“Things are never quite what they seem. Events are seldom close to how the media and history portray them.”
“It is a free press…There are laws to protect the freedom of the press’s speech, but none that are worth anything to protect the people from the press.”
–Mark Twain, speech: License of the Press
“If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it.”
—Joseph Goebbels, Nazi Minister of Propaganda
“Journalists” are story-tellers. Nothing more, nothing less. Sometimes, there is an element of truth in their stories, but truth is not a requirement of what they do.
“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.”
–Adolf Hitler, Propaganda, the Big Lie and Adolf Hitler: 20 Hitler Quotes on Propaganda
- END TIMES DECEPTION: Tell Me a Story
- TELL ME A STORY Part Two
- Tell Me a Story part three
- TELL ME A STORY Part Four: Why Are All of the Stories Being Told?
DEPENDING ON IMAGINATION
Pastor says more than one thousand people raised their hands and committed their lives to Christ at Kanye’s latest Sunday Service and accepted ‘Jesus as their Lord & Savior’ – This is what the government/media/churches imagine “coming to Christ” is like.
Since they do not know of anyone who has been transformed, they only have their imaginations for what is involved.
AMERICANS AND RELIGION
POLL: Americans becoming less religious, especially young adults – Hard to believe: Americans have always had a love affair with religion.
It’s Christianity that’s had a tough time of it in the Land of the Free.
Many Americans now openly worship at the less traditional faiths of Science and Cash-Grabbing.
So, religion is slacking off?
The Bible tells us that in the near future, this will change dramatically.
Americans will be leading the worldwide charge: when the American Gravy Train hits a nasty bump in the road, watch how many people in this country get Religious Fever.
“And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.”
Religion will be the Next Big Thing.
“And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.”
Oh, America is overdue for that great end times revival of the church of the dragon.
In fact, most will be singing “Happy Days are Here Again!”
No need to worry about the future of religion in the USA.
Christians, however, will be the subject of tribulation and persecution.
As they are now.
As they have always been.
SELECTION 2016: THE RACE TO THE BOTTOM
IF selected, Donald Trump will be the most-hated American president–until the next one.
Americans will look back on Barack Obama’s time in office and say “Those were the good old days.”
Just like they did after the reviled George W. Bush was gone from office.
“Miss Me Yet?”
HAPPY CONSPIRACY TRAILS TO YOU
“Conspiracy theory” is a term used to control the flow of information. It is most often used by the government/media, which is the single greatest source of “conspiracy theories.”
Along with the use of the term “conspiracy theory” comes a heaping helping of attitude and ridicule that anyone would even THINK of disagreeing with the person trying to control the conversation. This includes anger and much frustration that the person controlling the conversation has to explain himself on this subject to the person asking questions.
Frustration, arrogance and ridicule are parts of the process of controlling conversations. These tools are tricks of the trade for run-of-the-mill liars who substitute arch attitude for information on what they are trying to sell.
The term “conspiracy theory” will ONLY be applied to an alternate version of events which challenges the government/media’s version of events.
The government/media’s version of events, because it is propaganda, must be constantly repeated: in the media; in entertainment; in education; across every platform controlled by those proposing the official conspiracy theory.
“The receptivity of the masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, but their power of forgetting is enormous. In consequence of these facts, all effective propaganda must be limited to a very few points and must harp on these in slogans until the last member of the public understands what you want him to understand by your slogan.”
–Adolph Hitler, Propaganda, the Big Lie and Adolf Hitler: 20 Hitler Quotes on Propaganda
- Conspiracy Narratives
- 9/11, The War on Terror and Other Government/Media Conspiracy Theories
- The Media War Against Conspiracy Theories: A Long-Running Propaganda Campaign
- OPERATION PAPERCLIP: True Conspiracy Theories
- Conspiracy Theories are a Media Staple
- Conspiracy Theories and Propaganda in the End Times
- CONSPIRACY THEORIES: 10 Observations
- CONSPIRACY THEORIES: Conspiracy in the Bible
- CONSPIRACY THEORIES: 10 More Observations
- TRUE CONSPIRACIES: End Times Conspiracies are a Reality
- Mockingbird: True Conspiracy Theories
CORPORATE MEDIA: SATAN NEEDS A MOUTHPIECE
SATAN’S MEDIA PUPPETS
Because they are deceived, the world–especially Americans–are not aware of how much is decided FOR them.
Most Americans find out what their future plans are going to be by reading the newspaper or listening to a newscast. That is where Satan’s Mouthpiece (the Corporate Media) lets them know what is acceptable and what is not.
Sex-Segregated Public Restrooms Are an Outdated Relic of Victorian Paternalism – Why is it ALWAYS the Corporate Media which gets to decide whether something is “outdated”?
QUESTION: Why is the idea of an all-knowing, all-prevaricating, all-misleading Corporate Media not an “outdated concept”?
ANSWER: Because the Bible says that the dragon (Satan) will rule the entire deceived earth in the end times.
And the Corporate Media is Satan’s Mouthpiece.
“And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world”
“And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.”
Satan needs a mouthpiece.
So actually, a lying media is COMPLETELY up-to-date.
FOLLOW THE SCRIPT!
Remember the Republicans in 2010 and 2012? They were going to “repeal ObamaCare.”
Of course, repealing ObamaCare was not in the script.
But impeaching Trump might be.
ON THIS DAY
ONE YEAR AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: November 8, 2021
TWO YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: November 6-8, 2020
THREE YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: November 8-10, 2019
FOUR YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: November 8, 2018
FIVE YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: November 8, 2017
SIX YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: November 8, 2016
SEVEN YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: November 7-8, 2015
EIGHT YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: November 8-9, 2014
NINE YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: November 8, 2013
- The Blandishments of This World
- An Eventful Week
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: November 4-6, 2022
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: November 3, 2022
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: November 2, 2022
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: November 1, 2022
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: October 31, 2022
- A Thief in the Night
- The Return of Jesus Christ To Earth is NOT the ‘End Of The World’
- Misinformation is More Of a Drip-Drip-Drip Than a Flood
- Top Dog
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: End Times Prophecy Headlines: November 7, 2022
Updates, corrections and late additions to this information 24/7 at END TIMES PROPHECY REPORT
- Exalted by the World: Two Men
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- End Times Disaster, Chaos and Calamity: The Complete Answer
- FALSE REALITY AND ILLUSION QUOTES: 20 Quotes about Manufactured Reality
- Moral Compass? The Bible is Silent
- Many Shall be Offended: The End Times Church of the Tares
- Economic Collapse Coming to the United States?
- The Owl Cult: Ancient and End Times Demon Worship
- The Wicked Shall Not Prosper
- What Does Satan Use to Tempt Man?
- The ME ME ME Generation
- Other Gospels: A Sign of the End Times
- Donald Trump Prophecy?
- Presidential Pets: Occult Names
- False Religion Gets One or Two Things Right
- Worshiping Liberty, An Idol
- Signs and Symbols Rule the World: 3 Questions
- ULTIMATE DECEPTION: What is the End Times Ultimate Deception?
- Higher Power: Another Spirit, Another God
- Underground Bunkers: False End Times Underground Salvation
- Revolt, Rebellion and Revolution in the End Times
- A Time of Testing: The End Times
- Slaves to Sin, Americans are Now Ready for Some Real Chains
- Killer Asteroids, Near Earth Objects and Other Scary Stories of Men
- False Realities: Willingly Deceived
- PRAYER: Talk to the Father
- Billy Graham and His Great End Times Dragon Revival
- UNANSWERED PRAYERS: The Ultimate Answer to Unanswered Prayers
- Children and Parents in the End Times
- Always Be Praying
- True Christianity: A Lonely Road with Few Humans
- End Times Answers: Searching, Ever Searching
- The Occult: Not Hidden from God Almighty
- The End Times Knowledge Cults
- FAITH or SIGNS and WONDERS: Make Your Choice
- The Many Houses Where the Family’s Allegiance is to a Pagan God
- Prepper or Christian: Make Your Choice
- Rich, Celebrated and Possessed: The Deception of Possession
- Sin of Pride: The Proud Shall be Humbled
- The Broad Way of Destruction: Starting on the Wide Path to Perdition
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
1- Image by ETPR/xedos4, Danillo Rizutti, FreeDigitalPhotos.net/ETPR
2- Danilo Rizutti, FreeDigitalPhotos.net
3- Photo by dylan nolte on Unsplash.com
4- Wikimedia Commons/pd
5- ETPR/Wikimedia Commons/pd/ETPR
6- artur84, FreeDigitalPhotos.net
7- Wikimedia Commons/pd
8- Wikimedia Commons/pd
9- Photo by Pixabay.com from Pexels.com
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-22. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2022. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
[NOTE: The following articles are from a service. We neither endorse nor at times have much control over them–although we do, of course, enjoy articles originating from this website on this service. Some articles illustrate points made in ETPR articles; some are merely for the reader’s edification or education.
ALL such links appearing in End Times Prophecy Headlines, such as those below, should originate at ETPR.
RE: our link disclaimer: there are links, from time-to-time which appear on this site which we neither approve nor endorse. The frequency of these types of links will no doubt grow worse. All effort is made to remove such links when we become aware of them.]