End Times Prophecy Report
September 19, 2019
“And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.”
GREAT BRITAIN: Jeremy Corbyn: I’ll stay neutral and let the people decide on Brexit – How many years ago was the ORIGINAL Brexit vote?
Going on four years ago.
The elites will let the little people have their elections.
Then they will demonstrate the elections mean nothing.
Eventually, those in control will have another vote to undo the one which obviously caused so much trouble the original voters are not to be taken seriously.
410 days until Election Day 2020 – Will it happen?
“Most people want security in this world, not liberty.”
–H. L. Mencken
“Meet the new boss…same as the old boss.”
–The Who, Won’t get fooled again
“Coca-Cola might be working on a drink that’s infused with weed. We’ll know Coke is selling pot soda when the president sends a tweet that says, “Wait, what if the wall doesn’t keep anyone out but just traps us IN?”
–-Jimmy Fallon (2018)
“According to reports, President Trump could impose $200 billion in new tariffs on Chinese goods as soon as next Monday, so don’t be surprised if you see prices rise on several Chinese goods — like Trump ties, Trump hats, Trump flags, Trump buttons, Trump socks, or everything else Trump makes.”
–-Seth Meyers (2018)
“During last night’s debate, Jeb Bush wanted Donald Trump to apologize to his wife but Trump refused. Trump said, “If I apologized to wives I wouldn’t be on my third one.”
“FEMA has a new emergency alert system that would let Trump send a message to every cellphone in the U.S. They even have a name for it — Twitter.”
–-Jimmy Fallon (2018)
“Keeping house is as unpleasant and filthy as coal mining, and the pay’s a lot worse.”
“The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.”
Others might insist that a five-minute conversation with one of the political puppets is the best argument against democracy.
“But actually, he thought as he readjusted the Ministry of Plenty’s figures, it was not even forgery. It was merely the substitution of one piece of nonsense for another. Most of the material that you were dealing with had no connection with anything in the real world, not even the kind of connection that is contained in a direct lie. Statistics were just as much a fantasy in their original version as in their rectified version. A great deal of time you were expected to make them up out of your head.”
–On changing government statistics – George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four
Do you believe the media? Then why do you believe their lying polls?
“Political campaigns today are all side shows, all honors, all bombast, glitter, and speeches. These are for the most part unrelated to the main business of studying the party scientifically, of supplying the public with party, candidate, platform, and performance, and selling the public these ideas and products.”
—Edward Bernays, Propaganda (1928)
“There is no public opinion. There is only published opinion.”
“But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.”
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.”
-—1 Corinthians 1:18-19
“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.”
–Franklin D. Roosevelt
Elizabeth Warren’s Fans Aren’t Naive About Her Plans – Has it been settled to have Elizabeth Warren be the “challenger” to Donald Trump in 2020?
“In China, people are selling their kidney to buy an iPhone 6. What’s going to happen when the iPhone 7 comes out?”
Merriam-Webster dictionary adds ‘they’ as nonbinary pronoun – Language is whatever one is told language is.
CONTROL OF OUR BRAINS
“For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ”
Are we in control of our brain? Probably not. – This would be in the Media Narratives section EXCEPT the headline asks a good question and answers it correctly.
But the article never touches on that right answer.
Occasionally, the curtain is pulled back and man gets a look at how he often lacks control of his own mind.
The 9 most valuable sneakers with the highest resale value right now, according to the data – Remember when similar headlines touted Beanie Babies?
WHY You Should Spend Your Money On Experiences, Not Things – We do live in an Age of Experiences.
“A recent poll shows when asked what their favorite Mexican restaurant is, Americans overwhelmingly said Taco Bell. As soon as they heard, Mexico offered to pay for the wall.”
Baptisms at practice: How college football became a Christian empire – College football is every bit as Christian as the churches.
- End Times Churches: Broken Beyond Repair
- What does the Bible say the End Times Churches will Look like
- LORD, LORD: Who is Crying Lord, Lord?
- Counterfeit Churches: Do Not Know the Gospel, Can’t Preach It
- The End Times Church of the Tares
]Does Bolton’s Firing Open New Potential For A Russia-China-USA Alliance? – At some point, this will happen.
But not immediately.
WONDER WOMAN ORIGINS
The Last Amazon: the Secret Past of Wonder Woman – A comic book heroine created by a psychologist with a Ph.D. from Harvard?
Anyone who doesn’t believe comics–and the media in general–are not propaganda need only read what the creator of Wonder Woman declared. Wonder Woman was psychological feminist propaganda beginning in the 1940s. For Americans.
[Wonder Woman] was created by William Moulton Marston, a psychologist with a Ph.D. from Harvard. A press release explained, “ ‘Wonder Woman’ was conceived by Dr. Marston to set up a standard among children and young people of strong, free, courageous womanhood; to combat the idea that women are inferior to men, and to inspire girls to self-confidence and achievement in athletics, occupations and professions monopolized by men” because “the only hope for civilization is the greater freedom, development and equality of women in all fields of human activity.” Marston put it this way: “Frankly, Wonder Woman is psychological propaganda for the new type of woman who should, I believe, rule the world.”
When more than one narrative operates efficiently and effectively in one media property–as is the case with Wonder Woman–the mystery of iniquitywill ensure that property becomes successful.
- Feminism is Witchcraft by Another Name
- SUPERPOWERS: Superpowers in the End Times
- Witchcraft in the End Times: Popular and Fashionable
- End Times Superhero Doomsday Movie Cult
- The Normalizing of Illegitimate Supernatural Power in the End Times
- The Many Houses Where the Family’s Allegiance is to a Pagan God
QUESTION: Where does the reader believe all of this talk about super powers, super heroes and otherworldly abilities is leading?
It has to be leading somewhere; the Corporate Media doesn’t use its resources to beat a dead horse–and they have certainly been flogging this story regularly for years.
Implants could give humans self-healing powers – When the man of sin offers his mark, Americans (and the world) will rush to get it. All he has to do is claim that it will give the wearer the powers of a super-hero. Oh, and it will be considered very “cool.”
If the world ran on sun, it wouldn’t fight over oil – IF the reader believes this, then the reader also believes that those who control the world’s resources will suddenly throw up their hands and say, “Okay, I guess I no longer want to maximize my ill-gotten gains!”
“Doritos announced today that they will be rolling out new Pride Flag-inspired rainbow-colored tortilla chips. This will be the first time finishing a bag of Doritos has ever been associated with pride.”
–-Seth Meyers (2015)
- The Rand Paul-Liz Cheney foreign policy feud is the latest battle in a decades-old GOP civil war
- Meghan Markle Seeks Kate Middleton’s Help After Taking ‘Battering’ Amid Feud Rumors
- Sanders-Biden Feud Ramps up in Front of Key Union Audience
- Liam Gallagher on how his feud with Noel upsets their mum
- Complete History of Jennifer Lopez and Mariah Carey’s Alleged Feud
Satan’s Mouthpiece (the Corporate Media) has always had a problem: what to do when too many of the rich and celebrated have NOTHING “newsworthy” to do. When the media gets tired of reporting what the rich and celebrated are wearing, they turn to the tried-and-true method of of fake “feuds” to generate cheap, plastic “news.” One popular singer’s entire marketing campaign over the years seems to have been based on engaging in one “feud” after another. But, as the victims appear to be primarily the singer’s “fans,” it’s hard to get too worked up over the ruse.
Sports, politics and celebrity culture–wherever the rich and celebrated congregate: these are the arenas where readers can most often find stories of “feuds.”
Oh–and pro wrestling…
One can depend on those who labor for the mystery of iniquity to act, in not only an EVIL manner, but also in a very repetitive one as well.
Case in point: when two followers of Satan are working together, one of the first things they do is establish that they 1-do not like each other; 2- they hate each other; or, 3- are fighting against one another.
Democrats and Republicans, Russia and the USA, members of the same family who toil together for evil ends, famous celebrities who are “feuding” with each other: it happens so often, one occasionally has to wonder,
“Does Satan have a university or school where he teaches his followers these tricks?”
—-University of Satan?
PAGAN PRACTICES IN THE CHURCHES
(AUDIO) – Pagan Practices in the American Christian Church, part 1 – The first of 2 parts on disturbing practices in the American churches.
There are commentators who are claiming that Babylon has “taken over” the USA.
This misstates the problem.
This makes the problem seem that somehow, against our will, the USA has been invaded and overcome.
There was no grand battle.
Most American church-goers willingly compromised of their own free will. That process continues today, every day. In a thousand small decisions, Americans have turned their back on Jesus, embraced the world and–in many cases–have embraced far worse.
Now that the consequences of those thousands of small decisions are becoming apparent, Americans want their ears tickled: that their very apparent corruption has been somehow the result of demons, fallen angels, powerful spiritual rulers, aliens–anything but their own daily decisions!
(This is not to say that these other entities did not have any influence BUT it was the willful decisions which have led many to where they are at present.)
America transformed into an outpost of Babylon of its own free will.
It did not involve a battle.
Most who inhabit the churches–along with their churches–embraced it.
Some even wrote best-selling books about it!
All the while, American church folk have convinced themselves that they are obeying God’s Word because..blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah…
The American churches have met the worldly Babylonian ones and not only made their peace with them, they invited them into their sanctuaries to set up shop.
Jesus will be neither amused nor sympathetic.
- America’s Churches: A Pagan Paradise
- Occult and Pagan Meditation Promoted by the Churches
- Contemplative Prayer and Mystical Christianity: Tools of Satan
- The Many Houses Where the Family’s Allegiance is to a Pagan God
- PRAYER CIRCLES: Another Pagan Practice in the Church
- Glorifying the Occult and Demonic: In the Culture, In the Churches
- END TIMES OCCULTISM: In the Churches, On Public Display
- Four Blood Moons: American Church Comfortable with Witchcraft
- LIP SERVICE to God in the World’s Greatest Christian Country Ever™
- Murder of the Inconvenient in the World’s Greatest Christian Country Ever™
- GROVES AND HIGH PLACES: Groves in the Most Christian Country on Earth
- USA, AMERICA: List of ETPR Articles
- America as a Christian Nation Myth: Antichrist Thomas Jefferson
- USA is a Christian Nation: It’s Like a Brand Name, Not a Description
“Germany today launched a service on the world’s first passenger trains that run on hydrogen — unlike here in New York, where the trains run on occasion.”
–-Seth Meyers (2018)
“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”
“Climate change” is responsible for almost ANYTHING!
IF it is hot, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
IF it is cold, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
IF it is dry, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
IF it is wet, scientists claim it to be “climate change.”
“Heads I win, tails you lose.”
“I’m old enough to remember when the air over American cities was a lot dirtier than it is now.”
–P. J. O’Rourke
…and now that it’s cleaner and more clear, the elite spin their fables, trying to create fear over “climate change.”
- End Times Topics: AUGUST 2019
- End Times Topics: JULY 2019
- End Times Topics: June 2019
- End Times Topics: May 2019
- End Times Topics: April 2019
- End Times Topics: March 2019
- End Times Topics: February 2019
- End Time Topics: January 2019
- End Times Topics: December 2018
WEEK OF 9-15-2018
‘My best friend is a witch, and she’s changed everything for me’ – Article contains howlers such as the following:
After all, what’s witchcraft but believing in yourself and spending some time focusing hard on particular outcomes?
MEDIA NARRATIVES ALERT
“How can the reader know when the Corporate Media is lying to him (never mind the fact that the media is Satan’s Mouthpiece and Satan is the father of lies)? One easy way to tell is the use of “Why” and “How” in the headlines of an article. When the reader sees “Why?” or “How?” in the headline–occasionally “What” is used–that which follows will be a fairy tale, a narrative, a bedtime story spun by the media for the benefit of the media’s master. “Why” usually denotes an on-going narrative; “How” signifies a story line which explains past events. Not all narratives begin with “How” or “Why.” However, the most in-your-face, over-the-top ones usually do. ALL political “news” is narrative.
“American journalism (like the journalism of any other country) is predominantly paltry and worthless. Its pretensions are enormous, but its achievements are insignificant.”
― H.L. Mencken
“Things are never quite what they seem. Events are seldom close to how the media and history portray them.”
“It is a free press…There are laws to protect the freedom of the press’s speech, but none that are worth anything to protect the people from the press.”
–Mark Twain, speech: License of the Press
“If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it.”
—Joseph Goebbels, Nazi Minister of Propaganda
“Journalists” are story-tellers. Nothing more, nothing less. Sometimes, there is an element of truth in their stories, but truth is not a requirement of what they do.
“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.”
–Adolf Hitler, Propaganda, the Big Lie and Adolf Hitler: 20 Hitler Quotes on Propaganda
American Weirdness: Observations From an Expat – A laundry list of things the author claims to find “weird.”
By the greatest of coincidences, almost all of the items on the list constitute propaganda campaigns in which the government/media have engaged: “too much choice;” too much air conditioning; too much food.
EVANGELICALS AND TRUMP
A question–or one very much like it–which is popular among political narrative writers: Have Evangelicals Who Support Trump Lost Their Values?
All (no matter whether they carry the “evangelical” label or not) who place their trust in men and the schemes of men are doomed to disappointment.
And eternal damnation.
“Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.”
“Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.”
“Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.”
- Things of This World: Faith and Trust in Politics
- End Times Deception: Do Not Trust What You See
- Brexit, Trump: Revolt and Rebellion Are in the Air
GOOGLE VS DEATH?
Can Google solve Death? – Typical fare for 2013 Americans.
The lie which the serpent told Eve in the garden is still being repeated today.
“And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die”
Doesn’t that strike any reader as odd?
This lie is still being told because many still believe it.
- Immortality, Live Forever: Lie of the Serpent
- The Never Die Lie
- The Two Lies of the Serpent: Still Being Told Today
- Nothing New Under the Sun: Satan’s Same, Old Lies
- END TIMES LIE OF RAISING THE DEAD: Bombarding the Multitudes of Men With a Lie
- Raising the Dead: The End Times Lie of the Dragon
- END TIMES LIE: The Lie of Raising the Dead
ON THIS DAY
ONE YEAR AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: September 19, 2018
TWO YEARS AGO:
THREE YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: September 19, 2016
FOUR YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: September 19-20, 2015
FIVE YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: September 19, 2014
SIX YEARS AGO: End Times Prophecy Headlines: September 19, 2013
- Satan and the World Are Strong. God is Stronger
- Focusing on This Short, Temporary Life Often Leads to Bad Decisions
- Sin is Marketed Much Like That Other Known Killer, Cigarettes
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: September 13-15, 2019
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: September 12, 2019
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: September 11, 2019
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: September 10, 2019
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: September 9, 2019
- Love and Jealousy
- Church of the Tares: Assemble Yourselves OR Unequally Yoked?
- Hard to Fake It
- Compulsions of the Flesh: Brought Into Bondage
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: End Times Prophecy Headlines: September 18, 2019
Updates, corrections and late additions to this information 24/7 at END TIMES PROPHECY REPORT
- BEWARE! The End Times Story Tellers
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Haze of Deception
- Separate from the World: What does that Mean?
- American Paradox: Four Thoughts on the End Times
- Some Problems With Prepping For the End Times
- Christians in Name Only: Counterfeits, Tares and Pretenders
- APOCALYPSE: Some Thoughts on Apocalypse
- Three Thoughts on the End Times
- CASHLESS SOCIETY: Media Continues to Promote Cashless Campaign
- 20 Quotes About History: History is a Collection of Stories
- Propaganda: Always Repeats, Constantly Repeats, Never Stops Repeating
- HOW IS FALSE REALITY EVEN POSSIBLE And WHY Is It So Prevalent In The Times In Which We Now Live?
- HOW IS FALSE REALITY EVEN POSSIBLE And WHY Is It So Prevalent In The Times In Which We Now Live? – Part Two
- WHY Does the World Push Celebrities and Elites on the Public?
- OBEY and SUBMIT vs REBELLION
- Climax of Human History: Day of the LORD or Return of Jesus Christ
- Climax of Human History, Part Two
- Sand or Rock: What Have You Built On?
- Those Who are Friends of the World Have No Other Friends
- The Deceived are Willing Participants
- The TRUE Power of God Almighty: Salvation and the New Birth
- THEFT in the End Times
- Journey to the Truth?
- WHY Warn the Lost?
- SATAN: A Liar and Murderer who has Challenged the Word of God from the Beginning
- Fear God, Not Man: End Times Reminder
- End Times Hatred of the Believers in Jesus Christ
- MERCY and JUDGMENT: Two Things God Will Try Before Destroying a Nation for Wickedness
- There is a Reason FEW Are Saved
- Blessed Is the Man Unto Whom the LORD Imputeth Not Iniquity – Part One
- Blessed Is the Man Whom the LORD Imputeth Not Iniquity – Part Two
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
1- ETPR/xedos4, Danillo Rizutti, FreeDigitalPhotos.net/ETPR
2- graphics mouse, FreeDigitalPhotos.net
3- Wikimedia Commons/pd
4- jscreationsz, FreeDigitalPhotos.net
5- Photo by Gratisography via Pexels.com
6- ETPR/Wikimedia Commons/pd/ETPR
7- ETPR file/pd
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-19. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
[NOTE: The following articles are from a service. We neither endorse nor at times have much control over them–although we do, of course, enjoy articles originating from this website on this service. Some articles illustrate points made in ETPR articles; some are merely for the reader’s edification or education.
ALL such links appearing in End Times Prophecy Headlines, such as those below, should originate at ETPR.
RE: our link disclaimer: there are links, from time-to-time which appear on this site which we neither approve nor endorse. The frequency of these types of links will no doubt grow worse. All effort is made to remove such links when we become aware of them.]